"I've been treated worse than Lincoln", Trump said today

BTW, he called the FAKE NEWS the enemy of the people. You TDS douchebags always leave that qualifier out. We know it isn't accidental. It's just your fundamental dishonesty.
Screenshot below.

My goodness. Are you lying or completely ignorant?

Either way, you are lost in your nutter ideology.

BnZfG3s.gif
So he forgot to add the word "fake" before "press." If he said it "fake news" 10000 times and then said just "the press" one time, turds like you would accuse him of blaming all the press instead of just the douchebags you like.
He forgot to add the word you claimed he used.

:auiqs.jpg:
Just as I said in the previous post, moron.
Just stop. Accept the fact that I just shoved your dumb lie down your throat.

And seriously, you snowflakes need to lighten up. This is the Age of Trump. This is your time.

This constant bitching and moaning and claims of victimhood is pathetic. You're so ANGRY.

Chill out. Have a cookie.

You are rude as hell, and then ridicule him for being angry with you.

Standard lefty behavior.
And he's a prince, with "douchebags", a blatant lie, and "douchebags" again.

Standard childish Trumpian behavior. But I guess you didn't "see" that.

You're a hypocrite.

I guess I am just assuming that you were snarky and rude from the get go.

BTW, he called the FAKE NEWS the enemy of the people. You TDS douchebags always leave that qualifier out. We know it isn't accidental. It's just your fundamental dishonesty.
Screenshot below.

BnZfG3s.gif
So he forgot to add the word "fake" before "press." If he said it "fake news" 10000 times and then said just "the press" one time, turds like you would accuse him of blaming all the press instead of just the douchebags you like.

And seriously, you snowflakes need to lighten up. This is the Age of Trump. This is your time.

This constant bitching and moaning and claims of victimhood is pathetic. You're so ANGRY.

Standard lefty behavior.

You're a hypocrite.
That's the treatment you've earned, douchebag.

Screenshot below.

BnZfG3s.gif

Standard lefty behavior.

You're a hypocrite.
That's your behavior, child. That's what you are.

Screenshot below.

BnZfG3s.gif

Standard lefty behavior.

You're a hypocrite.
That's your behavior, child. That's what you are.
Nana, nana, boo, boo!

Screenshot below.

BnZfG3s.gif

Standard lefty behavior.

You're a hypocrite.

Was he snarky or respectful, when you started talking to him?

Trump is a strange orange meteor that hit America, and took out only those who couldn't take a joke!

when he makes a joke, its like when a baby farts. everyone's annoyed, but the kid has forgotten it

Trump has been treated like shit. Everyone can see that.
The thing is though, he brings so much of it on himself. The media attacks, Trump attacks. Back and forth it goes, and it just snowballs.

Seeing this thread made be cringe at the thought what things would be like if that bitch Crooked Hillary had been elected.

First of all the economy would have been tanking before the Pandemic hit. It would not have been as strong as Trump made it to be.

Crooked Hillary would have flown airplane loads of cash to China as a stimulus package.

China would have contributed to Crooked Hillary's money laundering foundation.

The Libtard press would have praised Crooked Hillary for shutting the country down.

A stimulus package would have been created to transfer income and wealth to the welfare queens. More Pork than Bubba's BBQ.

100,000 more people would have died of the infection due to the typical Democrat mismanagement.

Gun stores would have been closed due to the threat to public safety.

Everybody not adhering to the rules would be arrested and sent to a re-education camp.

Thank god these stupid Moon Bats did not prevail and she wasn't elected.

So those who were behind the original intent were hardly present?
I don't know details of who/how many or when they backed out. Probably some people didn't know about the busloads of wingers who co-opted the event for their own purposes. Any locals (and it should have been a LOCAL event) who were there to object because of history or respect for Confederate ancestors or any of that were not only shouted down--they were effectively silenced, because after what happened at Charlottesville, anyone asking for the statue to remain would automatically be associated with the racists. Auto matically.

I can understand their viewpoint. I am proud of my ancestors that fought in the French and Indian Wars, the Revolution, the Civil War, World War I and II. "My" side won the Civil War and I am not a southerner, so I don't have the same perspective they do, but when I see a statue to a Civil War general or a Memorial to the soldiers who died in the wars, I feel my ancestors are being honored, too.

And some were fearful of history being "erased" out of current political views. That also has some justification.

There are good arguments on the other side, as well. This thread is supposed to be about Trump/equating himself with Lincoln and still crying about the mean media. I promise this is my last post on Charlottesville.

When journalists report provable lies and misinformation promoted by Donald "Liar in Chief" Trump he whines like a pathetic baby he is being treated unfairly because the news is insisting on reporting news. His cult followers chime in as lemming support. Boohoo, the news media is reporting the news. No one should report when the leader lies and misinforms, even when about life and death issues says the cult.

You lie, and we call you on your lies.
You call people liars but have trouble quoting the lies. Hell, I have a poster insisting today Donnie "LIAR IN CHIEF" is being truthful when he claims he stopped all travel from China early in January.

So which lie are you calling me on? Perhaps you can quote some lies from the media from yesterday or today.

I've started whole threads on the lies, you vile libs tell, especially the libs who pretend to be " journalists".

I've done this before. I point out a lie. I provide proof it is a lie, you libs stonewall and then employ tactics to get the thread shut down.

We all know that you libs lie. I mean, what do you want? Me to pretend that you don't?
Nah, you never accomplished what you are claiming. You are lying to cover up your lies. But hey, let's give you the benefit of the doubt. What are your five best lies the media has told about Liar in Chief rRump?

Why five? I only need one. The perfect one. The Lie of Charlottesville, where the media, lied about what Trump said, telling the American People, that the President of the United States said that "nazis are very fine people".

Despite him clearly and explicitly stating the exact opposite.

That was you people being completely vile liars.

And now, you will defend that lie. And I will post the transcripts that prove that you are lying, and then you will employ evasive rhetorical tactics to hide the fact that you were proven to be a liar, and if I keep grilling you on it, you will eventually bury the thread in so much shit, that the mods shut it down.

Now, begin. Liar.
Which media organizations claimed Trump called nazis fine people? What did Trump mean when he said some of the protesters were fine people?

Don't waste my time. YOu know the lie, and you know that you are going to stand by it. So do so,, let's move this along.

Trump explicitly condemned nazis, and you vile libs lied about it and and claimed he said they were "very fine people".

YOu are vile liars, every god damn one of you.
There was no one there on the alt-right except for racists. Which ones were "very fine people?"
Yes there were, douchebag. Not everyone was a neo-Nazi.
It was a racist rally, fucking moron, created by racists, promoted by racists, sponsored by racists, and attended by racists.

D3uOuf5WsAAXFtF.png

sitemgr_photo_12449.png

1*1dgzj_Vd9apBXSqNBRZxOQ.jpeg

DHYkvNTW0AIooLM.jpg

Is there a rally poster for this event in existence that SPECIFICALLY highlighted the purpose of protesting removal of confederate statues?

If so, I haven't been able to find one.
That was how it started, but the racist right crashed the party big time. One poster here who was in on the original protest about removing the statues said they backed out when they heard who was coming.....
Got any links?
It was a poster here. Feel free to call him fake news, but he's on "your" side.

Last edited:
The thing is though, he brings so much of it on himself. The media attacks, Trump attacks. Back and forth it goes, and it just snowballs.
I don't call retaliation "bringing it on yourself." They brought it on themselves. He's just giving them a dose of their own medicine.

I don't know details of who/how many or when they backed out. Probably some people didn't know about the busloads of wingers who co-opted the event for their own purposes. Any locals (and it should have been a LOCAL event) who were there to object because of history or respect for Confederate ancestors or any of that were not only shouted down--they were effectively silenced, because after what happened at Charlottesville, anyone asking for the statue to remain would automatically be associated with the racists. Auto matically.

I can understand their viewpoint. I am proud of my ancestors that fought in the French and Indian Wars, the Revolution, the Civil War, World War I and II. "My" side won the Civil War and I am

Those were all racist wars, so you must be a racist!

I don't call retaliation "bringing it on yourself." They brought it on themselves. He's just giving them a dose of their own medicine.

If the media had not been utter whores for the last couple of decades, Trump's combative style would never have flown with the Republican primary voters.

I can understand their viewpoint. I am proud of my ancestors that fought in the French and Indian Wars, the Revolution, the Civil War, World War I and II. "My" side won the Civil War and I am
When journalists report provable lies and misinformation promoted by Donald "Liar in Chief" Trump he whines like a pathetic baby he is being treated unfairly because the news is insisting on reporting news. His cult followers chime in as lemming support. Boohoo, the news media is reporting the news. No one should report when the leader lies and misinforms, even when about life and death issues says the cult.

You call people liars but have trouble quoting the lies. Hell, I have a poster insisting today Donnie "LIAR IN CHIEF" is being truthful when he claims he stopped all travel from China early in January.

So which lie are you calling me on? Perhaps you can quote some lies from the media from yesterday or today.

I've started whole threads on the lies, you vile libs tell, especially the libs who pretend to be " journalists".

I've done this before. I point out a lie. I provide proof it is a lie, you libs stonewall and then employ tactics to get the thread shut down.

We all know that you libs lie. I mean, what do you want? Me to pretend that you don't?
Nah, you never accomplished what you are claiming. You are lying to cover up your lies. But hey, let's give you the benefit of the doubt. What are your five best lies the media has told about Liar in Chief rRump?

Why five? I only need one. The perfect one. The Lie of Charlottesville, where the media, lied about what Trump said, telling the American People, that the President of the United States said that "nazis are very fine people".

And now, you will defend that lie. And I will post the transcripts that prove that you are lying, and then you will employ evasive rhetorical tactics to hide the fact that you were proven to be a liar, and if I keep grilling you on it, you will eventually bury the thread in so much shit, that the mods shut it down.

Now, begin. Liar.
Which media organizations claimed Trump called nazis fine people? What did Trump mean when he said some of the protesters were fine people?

Don't waste my time. YOu know the lie, and you know that you are going to stand by it. So do so,, let's move this along.

Trump explicitly condemned nazis, and you vile libs lied about it and and claimed he said they were "very fine people".

There was no one there on the alt-right except for racists. Which ones were "very fine people?"
It was a racist rally, fucking moron, created by racists, promoted by racists, sponsored by racists, and attended by racists.

D3uOuf5WsAAXFtF.png

sitemgr_photo_12449.png

DHYkvNTW0AIooLM.jpg

Is there a rally poster for this event in existence that SPECIFICALLY highlighted the purpose of protesting removal of confederate statues?

That was how it started, but the racist right crashed the party big time. One poster here who was in on the original protest about removing the statues said they backed out when they heard who was coming.....
Got any links?
I've tried to find some links to the people who originally organized the event, but it gets lost in the sea of hostile articles about the "White Nationalists" who crashed it.

Now, begin. Liar.

D3uOuf5WsAAXFtF.png

sitemgr_photo_12449.png

DHYkvNTW0AIooLM.jpg

Got any links?
I've tried to find some links to the people who originally organized the event, but it gets lost in the sea of hostile articles about the "White Nationalists" who crashed it.
You're right. I believe the Daughters of the Confederacy (something like that) were involved. Might be a place to start. If I remember right, it was Jim Bowie who posted about it. It's been a long time--I could be wrong.

Given the misinformation, outright lies and overall bad behavior coming from Trump, the press has treated him mildly

No other president has gotten away with as much

Trump is a strange orange meteor that hit America, and took out only those who couldn't take a joke!

when he makes a joke, its like when a baby farts. everyone's annoyed, but the kid has forgotten it
Kind of like when you post?

Although luckily lives aren't at stake when you post something.

Forum List

Back