"I've been treated worse than Lincoln", Trump said today

When journalists report provable lies and misinformation promoted by Donald "Liar in Chief" Trump he whines like a pathetic baby he is being treated unfairly because the news is insisting on reporting news. His cult followers chime in as lemming support. Boohoo, the news media is reporting the news. No one should report when the leader lies and misinforms, even when about life and death issues says the cult.

You lie, and we call you on your lies.
You call people liars but have trouble quoting the lies. Hell, I have a poster insisting today Donnie "LIAR IN CHIEF" is being truthful when he claims he stopped all travel from China early in January.

So which lie are you calling me on? Perhaps you can quote some lies from the media from yesterday or today.

I've started whole threads on the lies, you vile libs tell, especially the libs who pretend to be " journalists".

I've done this before. I point out a lie. I provide proof it is a lie, you libs stonewall and then employ tactics to get the thread shut down.

We all know that you libs lie. I mean, what do you want? Me to pretend that you don't?
Nah, you never accomplished what you are claiming. You are lying to cover up your lies. But hey, let's give you the benefit of the doubt. What are your five best lies the media has told about Liar in Chief rRump?

Why five? I only need one. The perfect one. The Lie of Charlottesville, where the media, lied about what Trump said, telling the American People, that the President of the United States said that "nazis are very fine people".

Despite him clearly and explicitly stating the exact opposite.

That was you people being completely vile liars.

And now, you will defend that lie. And I will post the transcripts that prove that you are lying, and then you will employ evasive rhetorical tactics to hide the fact that you were proven to be a liar, and if I keep grilling you on it, you will eventually bury the thread in so much shit, that the mods shut it down.

Now, begin. Liar.
Which media organizations claimed Trump called nazis fine people? What did Trump mean when he said some of the protesters were fine people?

Don't waste my time. YOu know the lie, and you know that you are going to stand by it. So do so,, let's move this along.

Trump explicitly condemned nazis, and you vile libs lied about it and and claimed he said they were "very fine people".

YOu are vile liars, every god damn one of you.
There was no one there on the alt-right except for racists. Which ones were "very fine people?"
Yes there were, douchebag. Not everyone was a neo-Nazi.
It was a racist rally, fucking moron, created by racists, promoted by racists, sponsored by racists, and attended by racists.

D3uOuf5WsAAXFtF.png

sitemgr_photo_12449.png

1*1dgzj_Vd9apBXSqNBRZxOQ.jpeg

DHYkvNTW0AIooLM.jpg

Is there a rally poster for this event in existence that SPECIFICALLY highlighted the purpose of protesting removal of confederate statues?

If so, I haven't been able to find one.
I couldn't find a single one that didn't scream racism.
liar.
Post one then....

Don't need to, you did it for me. The last two you posted, do not make have any hint of racism, unless you are familiar with either extremely obscure speakers, or equally obscure neo-nazis symbology.
LOLOL

Thanks for admitting you lied, even though your confession was presented unwittingly.

Lying fucking racist, those 2 posters were filled with the names of the racist featured speakers at the rally.

Which most people have never heard of, thus not "Screaming racism".

Your claims are lies designed on only fool retarded children. Or in other words, your fellow liberals.
Great, let's see your evidence that "most people" never heard of any of those names....

They are nazis! No one listens to them, nor cares about what they have to say.
Dumbfuck, how do they know they are nazis if they never heard of them??

Common sense and logic is anathema to you.

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
When journalists report provable lies and misinformation promoted by Donald "Liar in Chief" Trump he whines like a pathetic baby he is being treated unfairly because the news is insisting on reporting news. His cult followers chime in as lemming support. Boohoo, the news media is reporting the news. No one should report when the leader lies and misinforms, even when about life and death issues says the cult.

You call people liars but have trouble quoting the lies. Hell, I have a poster insisting today Donnie "LIAR IN CHIEF" is being truthful when he claims he stopped all travel from China early in January.

So which lie are you calling me on? Perhaps you can quote some lies from the media from yesterday or today.

I've started whole threads on the lies, you vile libs tell, especially the libs who pretend to be " journalists".

I've done this before. I point out a lie. I provide proof it is a lie, you libs stonewall and then employ tactics to get the thread shut down.

We all know that you libs lie. I mean, what do you want? Me to pretend that you don't?
Nah, you never accomplished what you are claiming. You are lying to cover up your lies. But hey, let's give you the benefit of the doubt. What are your five best lies the media has told about Liar in Chief rRump?

Why five? I only need one. The perfect one. The Lie of Charlottesville, where the media, lied about what Trump said, telling the American People, that the President of the United States said that "nazis are very fine people".

And now, you will defend that lie. And I will post the transcripts that prove that you are lying, and then you will employ evasive rhetorical tactics to hide the fact that you were proven to be a liar, and if I keep grilling you on it, you will eventually bury the thread in so much shit, that the mods shut it down.

Now, begin. Liar.
Which media organizations claimed Trump called nazis fine people? What did Trump mean when he said some of the protesters were fine people?

Don't waste my time. YOu know the lie, and you know that you are going to stand by it. So do so,, let's move this along.

Trump explicitly condemned nazis, and you vile libs lied about it and and claimed he said they were "very fine people".

There was no one there on the alt-right except for racists. Which ones were "very fine people?"
It was a racist rally, fucking moron, created by racists, promoted by racists, sponsored by racists, and attended by racists.

D3uOuf5WsAAXFtF.png

sitemgr_photo_12449.png

DHYkvNTW0AIooLM.jpg

Is there a rally poster for this event in existence that SPECIFICALLY highlighted the purpose of protesting removal of confederate statues?

The moment, that you move the discussion to, "was Trump right about who was there"

you are admitting that he did not say what the media said he did.

The most you can prove now, is that Trump was wrong about who was there.

His statement was clearly and explicitly NOT referring to the nazis and white supremacists, he specifically and explicitly excluded them from his statement.

ANY claim that he said, what he said, ABOUT nazis or white supremacists is a LIE.

Proving my point, once again.
"The most you can prove now, is that Trump was wrong about who was there. "

Nope, he lied. He even stated he waited to gather all the facts.

Nope. He explicitly said the opposite of what liars like you, claim he said.
Lying fucking racist... he said there were "very fine people" in a gaggle of racists.

He believed that there were plenty of non-racist statue supporters in that crowd. A belief I share.

THe claim made by the media, which you are implicitly admitting is a lie, is that he said the "nazis were very fine people" when he clearly and explicitly said the exact opposite of that.

You are the liar. You are the racist. YOu are the filthy cock sucker here.
Lying fucking racist, I didn't specify "nazis," so no, I did not call that a lie. I very clearly and meticulously spelled out that Impeached Trump said there were "very fine people" at a racist rally.

Correct. You are moving the goal posts. As I clearly pointed out.

The lie of Charlottesville, that you are standing by, is that Trump said it about "nazis", which you know is a lie and which I have humiliated you on,

so now, you try to move the goal posts.

Your desire to play pretend is denied.

YOu are moving the goal posts, while not being able to be honest about what he said, while making claims about what he supposedly knew, and on and on and on,

because you need to maintain the lie, because on some level, you know that your whole world view is bullshit.

Regardless, the part that is relevant to this thread, is that you are supporting an insanely vile and divisive lie, told by the media and libs to the American people.
Look at that ^^^ a lying fucking racist is lying yet again.

Again, I did not say nazis. Nor did I switch to nazis. In fact, I myself corrected someone years ago who said Impeached Trump was talking about nazis by quoting Impeached Trump saying categorically, he was not speaking about neonazis....

...which is why I say "racists" and not "nazis" or "neonazis."

You're nothing but a lying racist fuck, which is why you're caught here lying about about what I say. In your defense, you probably can't help yourself. It's a pathology with lying fucking racists like you.

Thank you for making my point, that the media and all the other libs are lying about what the President said.

Your personal lie about what you think he meant, I will support as valid if you can guess what number I am thinking of, right now.

Barring that, thanks for supporting my point. Also, fuck you, you race baiting piece of shit cocksucker.
Your point was that I moved the goal posts. In fact, as I showed, I've been saying the same thing for a long time and moved nothing.

As always, you prove to be a lying fucking racist.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
I used to think hypersensitive college students were the biggest snowflakes.

Trumpsters are every bit as snowflakey. And this is WHILE they have their Beloved Leader in office!

Pointing out the bias of the media is not being a snowflake, it is just being honest.
Yeah, that's not what I'm talking about.

Well, that is what this thread is about. Unless someone else started another line of discussion that I missed.
Oh, okay. Then Trump and his Trumpsters are being willfully ignorant if they don't realize he brings much of it on himself with his name-calling, insults, cartoonish hyperbole and comical disregard for intellectual honesty.

But I know. He's the victim. He's always the victim. Poor him.

Except that other republicans in the past, indeed, have done far better than Trump on those fronts, and get basically the same rabid pushback.

So, your conclusion makes no sense.

In the 3 plus years of this administration did they resupply the stock pile or even attempt to?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Now, begin. Liar.

D3uOuf5WsAAXFtF.png

sitemgr_photo_12449.png

DHYkvNTW0AIooLM.jpg

liar.
Post one then....

Don't need to, you did it for me. The last two you posted, do not make have any hint of racism, unless you are familiar with either extremely obscure speakers, or equally obscure neo-nazis symbology.
LOLOL

Thanks for admitting you lied, even though your confession was presented unwittingly.

Lying fucking racist, those 2 posters were filled with the names of the racist featured speakers at the rally.

Your claims are lies designed on only fool retarded children. Or in other words, your fellow liberals.
Great, let's see your evidence that "most people" never heard of any of those names....

Because I was told after the fact, that the rally was set up by neo-nazis and white supremacists.

Now, begin. Liar.

D3uOuf5WsAAXFtF.png

sitemgr_photo_12449.png

DHYkvNTW0AIooLM.jpg

liar.
Post one then....

LOLOL

He won't have any evidence. He'll just keep repeating his stupidity over and over.
He already conceded that.
OK.

Now, begin. Liar.

D3uOuf5WsAAXFtF.png

sitemgr_photo_12449.png

DHYkvNTW0AIooLM.jpg

liar.
Post one then....

LOLOL

Because I was told after the fact, that the rally was set up by neo-nazis and white supremacists.
There were other racists involved. Now answer the question... how do "most people" know they are nazis if they never heard of them??

Now, begin. Liar.

D3uOuf5WsAAXFtF.png

sitemgr_photo_12449.png

DHYkvNTW0AIooLM.jpg

The moment, that you move the discussion to, "was Trump right about who was there"

you are admitting that he did not say what the media said he did.

The most you can prove now, is that Trump was wrong about who was there.

His statement was clearly and explicitly NOT referring to the nazis and white supremacists, he specifically and explicitly excluded them from his statement.

ANY claim that he said, what he said, ABOUT nazis or white supremacists is a LIE.

Proving my point, once again.
"The most you can prove now, is that Trump was wrong about who was there. "

Nope, he lied. He even stated he waited to gather all the facts.

Nope. He explicitly said the opposite of what liars like you, claim he said.
Lying fucking racist... he said there were "very fine people" in a gaggle of racists.

He believed that there were plenty of non-racist statue supporters in that crowd. A belief I share.

THe claim made by the media, which you are implicitly admitting is a lie, is that he said the "nazis were very fine people" when he clearly and explicitly said the exact opposite of that.

You are the liar. You are the racist. YOu are the filthy cock sucker here.
Lying fucking racist, I didn't specify "nazis," so no, I did not call that a lie. I very clearly and meticulously spelled out that Impeached Trump said there were "very fine people" at a racist rally.

Correct. You are moving the goal posts. As I clearly pointed out.

The lie of Charlottesville, that you are standing by, is that Trump said it about "nazis", which you know is a lie and which I have humiliated you on,

so now, you try to move the goal posts.

Your desire to play pretend is denied.

YOu are moving the goal posts, while not being able to be honest about what he said, while making claims about what he supposedly knew, and on and on and on,

because you need to maintain the lie, because on some level, you know that your whole world view is bullshit.

Regardless, the part that is relevant to this thread, is that you are supporting an insanely vile and divisive lie, told by the media and libs to the American people.
Look at that ^^^ a lying fucking racist is lying yet again.

Again, I did not say nazis. Nor did I switch to nazis. In fact, I myself corrected someone years ago who said Impeached Trump was talking about nazis by quoting Impeached Trump saying categorically, he was not speaking about neonazis....

...which is why I say "racists" and not "nazis" or "neonazis."

You're nothing but a lying racist fuck, which is why you're caught here lying about about what I say. In your defense, you probably can't help yourself. It's a pathology with lying fucking racists like you.

Thank you for making my point, that the media and all the other libs are lying about what the President said.

Your personal lie about what you think he meant, I will support as valid if you can guess what number I am thinking of, right now.

Barring that, thanks for supporting my point. Also, fuck you, you race baiting piece of shit cocksucker.
Your point was that I moved the goal posts. In fact, as I showed, I've been saying the same thing for a long time and moved nothing.

As always, you prove to be a lying fucking racist.

You entered a thread where the discussion is about the lie that the media told and you attack me, for pointing out the lie the media told.

Also, I remember you from other threads, where you did the same.

You are very twisted up, by your realization that Trump is being unfairly lied about, and your utter inability to say that clearly.

This is about you, having issues, with the Truth. Don't blame me, for your fear of your mob turning on you, or your whole world view collapsing like a house of cards, if you admit too much truth.

Now, begin. Liar.

D3uOuf5WsAAXFtF.png

sitemgr_photo_12449.png

DHYkvNTW0AIooLM.jpg

liar.
Post one then....

LOLOL

There were other racists involved. Now answer the question... how do "most people" know they are nazis if they never heard of them??

YOu are assuming that, because to you, pretty much anyone that disagrees with you on the issue of historical statues, you consider "wacist".

That is your opinion, and not factual. YOu can call people "wacist" based on such an assumption, but that makes you the asshole then, not them.

Anyway, your obvious hate, even if you have somehow managed to try to put some space between you and the media on this particular example,

you obvious hate, is what I am talking about.

You drip hate from ever post, aimed at Trump and anyone that supports him.

Your hate, validates his claim.

Now, begin. Liar.

D3uOuf5WsAAXFtF.png

sitemgr_photo_12449.png

DHYkvNTW0AIooLM.jpg

liar.
Post one then....

LOLOL

They would not. That was my point. You were the one claiming that their names on a poster, meant that anyone seeing it could tell it was going to be a "racist" rally.

Trumpsters are every bit as snowflakey. And this is WHILE they have their Beloved Leader in office!

Pointing out the bias of the media is not being a snowflake, it is just being honest.

Well, that is what this thread is about. Unless someone else started another line of discussion that I missed.
Oh, okay. Then Trump and his Trumpsters are being willfully ignorant if they don't realize he brings much of it on himself with his name-calling, insults, cartoonish hyperbole and comical disregard for intellectual honesty.

Except that other republicans in the past, indeed, have done far better than Trump on those fronts, and get basically the same rabid pushback.

Okay, out of morbid curiosity: What Republican President has behaved ANYWHERE NEAR the way Trump behaves with anyone who challenges him?

What Republican President has called the press "the enemy of the people", or regularly insulted them, waving away questions by saying "fake news"?

Go ahead. I'm sincerely looking forward to this.

Now, begin. Liar.

D3uOuf5WsAAXFtF.png

sitemgr_photo_12449.png

DHYkvNTW0AIooLM.jpg

liar.
Post one then....

LOLOL

YOu are assuming that, because to you, pretty much anyone that disagrees with you on the issue of historical statues, you consider "wacist".

That is your opinion, and not factual. YOu can call people "wacist" based on such an assumption, but that makes you the asshole then, not them.

Anyway, your obvious hate, even if you have somehow managed to try to put some space between you and the media on this particular example,

Lying fucking racist, let's try this one more time ....

You claimed, with no evidence, that most people never heard of any of the names on that list.

I challenged you for evidence of that and you posted nothing but more of your dumbass lying fucking racist opinion. And as retarded as it was, your "evidence" that most people never heard of any of those names was because -- "They are nazis! No one listens to them, nor cares about what they have to say."

Now then, ya dumbass lying fucking racist ... how do "most people" know they are nazis if they never heard of them??

Okay, out of morbid curiosity: What Republican President has behaved ANYWHERE NEAR the way Trump behaves with anyone who challenges him?

What Republican President has called the press "the enemy of the people", or regularly insulted them, waving away questions by saying "fake news"?

That was my point, that other republicans behaved "better" than Trump on those fronts, and got similar, pushback, thought to a lesser extent.

McCain comes to mind, as someone who played by the rules that libs supposedly believe in, "holding his own side accountable" for one example, and certainly NOT running a racist campaign.

And once he became a problem for the agenda, the media turned on him.

Nixon?

Nixon?
That's about as close as it gets, but still a few thousand miles away.

Now, begin. Liar.

D3uOuf5WsAAXFtF.png

sitemgr_photo_12449.png

DHYkvNTW0AIooLM.jpg

liar.
Post one then....

LOLOL

You claimed, with no evidence, that most people never heard of any of the names on that list.

I challenged you for evidence of that and you posted nothing but more of your dumbass lying fucking racist opinion. And as retarded as it was, your "evidence" that most people never heard of any of those names was because -- "They are nazis! No one listens to them, nor cares about what they have to say."

Now then, ya dumbass lying fucking racist ... how do "most people" know they are nazis if they never heard of them??

I never claimed that people knew they were nazis.

YOu are desperately trying to distract from the fact that you have admitted my primary point, ie that the Left as a whole, but specifically the media, lied about what Trump said in Charlottessville.

You agree with me on my primary point.

Yet, you can't clearly state that the media is lying about Trump and that thus his point about his treatment is valid.

Now, begin. Liar.

D3uOuf5WsAAXFtF.png

sitemgr_photo_12449.png

DHYkvNTW0AIooLM.jpg

liar.
Post one then....

LOLOL

He won't have any evidence. He'll just keep repeating his stupidity over and over.
That's all you TDS morons ever do. You just keep repeating the same talking points over and over and over again. When new ones come out, you all spout the same exact talking points simultaneously.

Now, begin. Liar.

D3uOuf5WsAAXFtF.png

sitemgr_photo_12449.png

DHYkvNTW0AIooLM.jpg

liar.
Post one then....

LOLOL

I never claimed that people knew they were nazis.

YOu are desperately trying to distract from the fact that you have admitted my primary point, ie that the Left as a whole, but specifically the media, lied about what Trump said in Charlottessville.

You agree with me on my primary point.

Yet, you can't clearly state that the media is lying about Trump and that thus his point about his treatment is valid.
That's what FAUX does when he gets into trouble. He focuses on one tiny little issue that has little to do with the main topic and that he thinks he can win on, and then he insults you as furiously as he possibly can.

Now, begin. Liar.

D3uOuf5WsAAXFtF.png

sitemgr_photo_12449.png

DHYkvNTW0AIooLM.jpg

liar.
Post one then....

LOLOL

That's all you TDS morons ever do. You just keep repeating the same talking points over and over and over again. When new ones come out, you all spout the same exact talking points simultaneously.
Said the pot to the kettle.

He didn't make that claim. He said other Republicans behaved according to the Dim rule book for Republicans and still got whacked.

BTW, he called the FAKE NEWS the enemy of the people. You TDS douchebags always leave that qualifier out. We know it isn't accidental. It's just your fundamental dishonesty.

Forum List

Back