"I've been treated worse than Lincoln", Trump said today

When journalists report provable lies and misinformation promoted by Donald "Liar in Chief" Trump he whines like a pathetic baby he is being treated unfairly because the news is insisting on reporting news. His cult followers chime in as lemming support. Boohoo, the news media is reporting the news. No one should report when the leader lies and misinforms, even when about life and death issues says the cult.

You lie, and we call you on your lies.
You call people liars but have trouble quoting the lies. Hell, I have a poster insisting today Donnie "LIAR IN CHIEF" is being truthful when he claims he stopped all travel from China early in January.

So which lie are you calling me on? Perhaps you can quote some lies from the media from yesterday or today.

I've started whole threads on the lies, you vile libs tell, especially the libs who pretend to be " journalists".

I've done this before. I point out a lie. I provide proof it is a lie, you libs stonewall and then employ tactics to get the thread shut down.

We all know that you libs lie. I mean, what do you want? Me to pretend that you don't?
Nah, you never accomplished what you are claiming. You are lying to cover up your lies. But hey, let's give you the benefit of the doubt. What are your five best lies the media has told about Liar in Chief rRump?

Why five? I only need one. The perfect one. The Lie of Charlottesville, where the media, lied about what Trump said, telling the American People, that the President of the United States said that "nazis are very fine people".

Despite him clearly and explicitly stating the exact opposite.

That was you people being completely vile liars.

And now, you will defend that lie. And I will post the transcripts that prove that you are lying, and then you will employ evasive rhetorical tactics to hide the fact that you were proven to be a liar, and if I keep grilling you on it, you will eventually bury the thread in so much shit, that the mods shut it down.

Now, begin. Liar.
Which media organizations claimed Trump called nazis fine people? What did Trump mean when he said some of the protesters were fine people?

Don't waste my time. YOu know the lie, and you know that you are going to stand by it. So do so,, let's move this along.

Trump explicitly condemned nazis, and you vile libs lied about it and and claimed he said they were "very fine people".

YOu are vile liars, every god damn one of you.
There was no one there on the alt-right except for racists. Which ones were "very fine people?"
Yes there were, douchebag. Not everyone was a neo-Nazi.
It was a racist rally, fucking moron, created by racists, promoted by racists, sponsored by racists, and attended by racists.

D3uOuf5WsAAXFtF.png

sitemgr_photo_12449.png

1*1dgzj_Vd9apBXSqNBRZxOQ.jpeg

DHYkvNTW0AIooLM.jpg

Is there a rally poster for this event in existence that SPECIFICALLY highlighted the purpose of protesting removal of confederate statues?

If so, I haven't been able to find one.
I couldn't find a single one that didn't scream racism.
liar.
Post one then....

Don't need to, you did it for me. The last two you posted, do not make have any hint of racism, unless you are familiar with either extremely obscure speakers, or equally obscure neo-nazis symbology.
LOLOL

Thanks for admitting you lied, even though your confession was presented unwittingly.

Lying fucking racist, those 2 posters were filled with the names of the racist featured speakers at the rally.

When journalists report provable lies and misinformation promoted by Donald "Liar in Chief" Trump he whines like a pathetic baby he is being treated unfairly because the news is insisting on reporting news. His cult followers chime in as lemming support. Boohoo, the news media is reporting the news. No one should report when the leader lies and misinforms, even when about life and death issues says the cult.

You call people liars but have trouble quoting the lies. Hell, I have a poster insisting today Donnie "LIAR IN CHIEF" is being truthful when he claims he stopped all travel from China early in January.

So which lie are you calling me on? Perhaps you can quote some lies from the media from yesterday or today.

I've started whole threads on the lies, you vile libs tell, especially the libs who pretend to be " journalists".

I've done this before. I point out a lie. I provide proof it is a lie, you libs stonewall and then employ tactics to get the thread shut down.

We all know that you libs lie. I mean, what do you want? Me to pretend that you don't?
Nah, you never accomplished what you are claiming. You are lying to cover up your lies. But hey, let's give you the benefit of the doubt. What are your five best lies the media has told about Liar in Chief rRump?

Why five? I only need one. The perfect one. The Lie of Charlottesville, where the media, lied about what Trump said, telling the American People, that the President of the United States said that "nazis are very fine people".

And now, you will defend that lie. And I will post the transcripts that prove that you are lying, and then you will employ evasive rhetorical tactics to hide the fact that you were proven to be a liar, and if I keep grilling you on it, you will eventually bury the thread in so much shit, that the mods shut it down.

Now, begin. Liar.
Which media organizations claimed Trump called nazis fine people? What did Trump mean when he said some of the protesters were fine people?

Don't waste my time. YOu know the lie, and you know that you are going to stand by it. So do so,, let's move this along.

Trump explicitly condemned nazis, and you vile libs lied about it and and claimed he said they were "very fine people".

There was no one there on the alt-right except for racists. Which ones were "very fine people?"

Thank you for demonstrating your lying. But this is for Camp to demonstrate that he is a liar. As all you libs are.

Also, fuck you as a race baiting asshole.
There ain't no lie, even if you are too stupid to know the difference between "your" and "you're." It was a racist rally. It was the brain child of racists, it was crafted by racists, it was promoted by racists to racists, it was sponsored by racists and it was attended by racists. There's no evidence that any of the alt-right attendees are not racist.

That's the reason when you're prompted to show who was there on the right who was not a racist, you can't find a single such person.

That is your opinion, and Trump clearly stated that he disagreed.

It is valid for you to disagree, and to attack him based on that disagreement. I would be happy to have the debate.

BUT, when you claim he said something that when you know that he clearly stated the opposite, even if in your mind, he was wrong about that,

that is you lying about Trump.

Like the media did. Like I said you did.

And like you just demonstrated for us, several times and will continue to do so, because liberals have to lie, to maintain their delusional world view.

But this thread, the topic is just how you libs treat Trump. You treat him badly and unfairly and you lie about him, all the time.

Thanks for proving my point. YOu don't need to prove it anymore.

Now you will start trying to get the thread so off topic and so heated, that the mods will shut it down.

Begin.
Again, for the benefit of the brain-dead -- it was a racist rally, crafted, sponsored, promoted and attended by racists. There were no "very fine people" among them.

So, if your point was, that Trump was wrong about who was there, that would have been an honest counterpoint to start a discussion.

Instead, lying assholes like you, claim he said something, that you know he explicitly did not say.

That is you lying. And as your lie is insanely vile and divisive, and as the power of the media and your lies is exaggerated in this Age of COmmunications,

Trump is right, you fuckers do treat him worse than your ancestors treated Lincoln.

As you have been kind enough to demonstrate, you race baiting liar.
Stop lying, putz. Impeached Trump wasn't wrong. He lied. There is a difference. We know he lied because he said he didn't make statements without knowing the facts.

The facts were it was a racist rally, wholly manufactured by racists, promoted by racists, sponsored by racists, featuring racists, and attended by racists. Equating the two sides was a lie. calling folks among the racists as "very fine people" was a lie. He did so initially to not offend the racist faction of his base, who immediately took to social media to brag about how Impeached Trump had their back. He only came back days later to name some of the racist groups because of the media attention his initial comments drew, as they should have. And by then, he already had support from those racists who still defended Impeached Trump as though he was only condemning them because of the media, that he really still has their back.

And what was the lie? Say it. You can't say it. Because what he said, is the opposite of what you claim he said, what ALL YOU LIBS claim you said, (except for Camp, the only lib with a shred of honesty)
I've said a hundred times what the lie was -- that there were "very fine people" in that racist rally and that he equated the two sides.

But that is moving the goal posts. That is not what hte media reported, nor what you have insisted he said.

The media did not say, "racist", they said "nazis".

You moved the goal posts, because you know that I have proved you wrong.

Now, begin. Liar.

It was a racist rally, fucking moron, created by racists, promoted by racists, sponsored by racists, and attended by racists.

D3uOuf5WsAAXFtF.png

sitemgr_photo_12449.png

DHYkvNTW0AIooLM.jpg

Is there a rally poster for this event in existence that SPECIFICALLY highlighted the purpose of protesting removal of confederate statues?

liar.
Post one then....

Don't need to, you did it for me. The last two you posted, do not make have any hint of racism, unless you are familiar with either extremely obscure speakers, or equally obscure neo-nazis symbology.
LOLOL

Thanks for admitting you lied, even though your confession was presented unwittingly.

Lying fucking racist, those 2 posters were filled with the names of the racist featured speakers at the rally.

Which most people have never heard of, thus not "Screaming racism".

Your claims are lies designed on only fool retarded children. Or in other words, your fellow liberals.

I used to think hypersensitive college students were the biggest snowflakes.

Trumpsters are every bit as snowflakey. And this is WHILE they have their Beloved Leader in office!

Pointing out the bias of the media is not being a snowflake, it is just being honest.

Now, begin. Liar.

D3uOuf5WsAAXFtF.png

sitemgr_photo_12449.png

DHYkvNTW0AIooLM.jpg

The moment, that you move the discussion to, "was Trump right about who was there"

you are admitting that he did not say what the media said he did.

The most you can prove now, is that Trump was wrong about who was there.

His statement was clearly and explicitly NOT referring to the nazis and white supremacists, he specifically and explicitly excluded them from his statement.

ANY claim that he said, what he said, ABOUT nazis or white supremacists is a LIE.

Proving my point, once again.
"The most you can prove now, is that Trump was wrong about who was there. "

Nope, he lied. He even stated he waited to gather all the facts.

Nope. He explicitly said the opposite of what liars like you, claim he said.
Lying fucking racist... he said there were "very fine people" in a gaggle of racists.

He believed that there were plenty of non-racist statue supporters in that crowd. A belief I share.

THe claim made by the media, which you are implicitly admitting is a lie, is that he said the "nazis were very fine people" when he clearly and explicitly said the exact opposite of that.

You are the liar. You are the racist. YOu are the filthy cock sucker here.
Lying fucking racist, I didn't specify "nazis," so no, I did not call that a lie. I very clearly and meticulously spelled out that Impeached Trump said there were "very fine people" at a racist rally.

Now, begin. Liar.

Thank you for demonstrating your lying. But this is for Camp to demonstrate that he is a liar. As all you libs are.

There ain't no lie, even if you are too stupid to know the difference between "your" and "you're." It was a racist rally. It was the brain child of racists, it was crafted by racists, it was promoted by racists to racists, it was sponsored by racists and it was attended by racists. There's no evidence that any of the alt-right attendees are not racist.

That's the reason when you're prompted to show who was there on the right who was not a racist, you can't find a single such person.

It is valid for you to disagree, and to attack him based on that disagreement. I would be happy to have the debate.

BUT, when you claim he said something that when you know that he clearly stated the opposite, even if in your mind, he was wrong about that,

And like you just demonstrated for us, several times and will continue to do so, because liberals have to lie, to maintain their delusional world view.

But this thread, the topic is just how you libs treat Trump. You treat him badly and unfairly and you lie about him, all the time.

Now you will start trying to get the thread so off topic and so heated, that the mods will shut it down.

Begin.
Again, for the benefit of the brain-dead -- it was a racist rally, crafted, sponsored, promoted and attended by racists. There were no "very fine people" among them.

So, if your point was, that Trump was wrong about who was there, that would have been an honest counterpoint to start a discussion.

Instead, lying assholes like you, claim he said something, that you know he explicitly did not say.

That is you lying. And as your lie is insanely vile and divisive, and as the power of the media and your lies is exaggerated in this Age of COmmunications,

Trump is right, you fuckers do treat him worse than your ancestors treated Lincoln.

Stop lying, putz. Impeached Trump wasn't wrong. He lied. There is a difference. We know he lied because he said he didn't make statements without knowing the facts.

The facts were it was a racist rally, wholly manufactured by racists, promoted by racists, sponsored by racists, featuring racists, and attended by racists. Equating the two sides was a lie. calling folks among the racists as "very fine people" was a lie. He did so initially to not offend the racist faction of his base, who immediately took to social media to brag about how Impeached Trump had their back. He only came back days later to name some of the racist groups because of the media attention his initial comments drew, as they should have. And by then, he already had support from those racists who still defended Impeached Trump as though he was only condemning them because of the media, that he really still has their back.

And what was the lie? Say it. You can't say it. Because what he said, is the opposite of what you claim he said, what ALL YOU LIBS claim you said, (except for Camp, the only lib with a shred of honesty)
I've said a hundred times what the lie was -- that there were "very fine people" in that racist rally and that he equated the two sides.

But that is moving the goal posts. That is not what hte media reported, nor what you have insisted he said.

Lying fucking racist, I've been saying this for a long time. I moved nothing. Particularly your penchant for lying and projecting other faults of yours.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Now, begin. Liar.

D3uOuf5WsAAXFtF.png

sitemgr_photo_12449.png

DHYkvNTW0AIooLM.jpg

liar.
Post one then....

LOLOL

Your claims are lies designed on only fool retarded children. Or in other words, your fellow liberals.
Great, let's see your evidence that "most people" never heard of any of those names....

Now, begin. Liar.

D3uOuf5WsAAXFtF.png

sitemgr_photo_12449.png

DHYkvNTW0AIooLM.jpg

The moment, that you move the discussion to, "was Trump right about who was there"

His statement was clearly and explicitly NOT referring to the nazis and white supremacists, he specifically and explicitly excluded them from his statement.

ANY claim that he said, what he said, ABOUT nazis or white supremacists is a LIE.

Lying fucking racist... he said there were "very fine people" in a gaggle of racists.

He believed that there were plenty of non-racist statue supporters in that crowd. A belief I share.

THe claim made by the media, which you are implicitly admitting is a lie, is that he said the "nazis were very fine people" when he clearly and explicitly said the exact opposite of that.

Lying fucking racist, I didn't specify "nazis," so no, I did not call that a lie. I very clearly and meticulously spelled out that Impeached Trump said there were "very fine people" at a racist rally.

Correct. You are moving the goal posts. As I clearly pointed out.

The lie of Charlottesville, that you are standing by, is that Trump said it about "nazis", which you know is a lie and which I have humiliated you on,

so now, you try to move the goal posts.

Your desire to play pretend is denied.

YOu are moving the goal posts, while not being able to be honest about what he said, while making claims about what he supposedly knew, and on and on and on,

because you need to maintain the lie, because on some level, you know that your whole world view is bullshit.

Regardless, the part that is relevant to this thread, is that you are supporting an insanely vile and divisive lie, told by the media and libs to the American people.

Trumpsters are every bit as snowflakey. And this is WHILE they have their Beloved Leader in office!

Pointing out the bias of the media is not being a snowflake, it is just being honest.
Yeah, that's not what I'm talking about.

Well, that is what this thread is about. Unless someone else started another line of discussion that I missed.

Now, begin. Liar.

Begin.

Lying fucking racist, I've been saying this for a long time. I moved nothing. Particularly your penchant for lying and projecting other faults of yours.

YOu say "racist", the media and all the other libs say, "nazis", yet you can't admit that they are lying.

If you can't disavow their lies, you don't get to make your own case. You little moving the goal post game is irrelevant to the thread topic which is about how your fucktards treat the President.

You have twisted yourself into a pretzel.

And Biden has a lot of terrorists, pedophiles, convicted felons and cop killers in his base.
So does Trump. The difference here is that trump would call them fine people, if he thought it would help his re election.

Biden defended a gang of racists:

VP Joe Biden rebuffed former NYC Mayor Rudy Giuliani's remarks describing the Black Lives Matter movement as "inherently racist," calling that "a very broad statement." http://cnn.it/29EfBBR
BLM aren't racists. Giuliani is.
Of course they are racists. They have attacked people who say "all lives matter."
No they aren't racists. But it is the racists trying to gaslight who have conflated what their message is to mean they are saying that white lives don't matter.
Yes, they are racists. There's no "conflating" about it. That's exactly what they meant. What else could it possibly mean?
No, that's not what they meant. This is why BLM is a multi racial coalition.

Racial gaslighting is a form of psychological abuse where white supremacists (consciously and unconsciously) seek to maintain power and control through manipulation and bullying of non-white people. This is acted out through sowing doubt around the definition, experience and impact of racism (white supremacy) with an individual or as a group, making it difficult for them to trust their instincts, feelings and core sense of self.

Examples include, pretending not to see or understand racism, refusing to listen to those impacted by racism, minimizing our experience and the traumatic impact of racism. Verbal examples include:

‘It’s not that bad.’
‘Not everything is about race’
‘That happened along time ago’
‘There’s only one human race.’
‘You’re imagining things’
‘You’re to sensitive.’
‘ Why are you always so angry?’

‘ You have a chip on your shoulder’

Now, begin. Liar.

D3uOuf5WsAAXFtF.png

sitemgr_photo_12449.png

DHYkvNTW0AIooLM.jpg

liar.
Post one then....

LOLOL

Great, let's see your evidence that "most people" never heard of any of those names....
He won't have any evidence. He'll just keep repeating his stupidity over and over.

Now, begin. Liar.

D3uOuf5WsAAXFtF.png

sitemgr_photo_12449.png

DHYkvNTW0AIooLM.jpg

liar.
Post one then....

LOLOL

They are nazis! No one listens to them, nor cares about what they have to say.

Now, begin. Liar.

D3uOuf5WsAAXFtF.png

sitemgr_photo_12449.png

DHYkvNTW0AIooLM.jpg

The lie of Charlottesville, that you are standing by, is that Trump said it about "nazis", which you know is a lie and which I have humiliated you on,

YOu are moving the goal posts, while not being able to be honest about what he said, while making claims about what he supposedly knew, and on and on and on,

because you need to maintain the lie, because on some level, you know that your whole world view is bullshit.

Regardless, the part that is relevant to this thread, is that you are supporting an insanely vile and divisive lie, told by the media and libs to the American people.
Look at that ^^^ a lying fucking racist is lying yet again.

Again, I did not say nazis. Nor did I switch to nazis. In fact, I myself corrected someone years ago who said Impeached Trump was talking about nazis by quoting Impeached Trump saying categorically, he was not speaking about neonazis....

...which is why I say "racists" and not "nazis" or "neonazis."

You're nothing but a lying racist fuck, which is why you're caught here lying about about what I say. In your defense, you probably can't help yourself. It's a pathology with lying fucking racists like you.

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz

Yeah, that's not what I'm talking about.

Well, that is what this thread is about. Unless someone else started another line of discussion that I missed.
Oh, okay. Then Trump and his Trumpsters are being willfully ignorant if they don't realize he brings much of it on himself with his name-calling, insults, cartoonish hyperbole and comical disregard for intellectual honesty.

But I know. He's the victim. He's always the victim. Poor him.

Now, begin. Liar.

D3uOuf5WsAAXFtF.png

sitemgr_photo_12449.png

DHYkvNTW0AIooLM.jpg

liar.
Post one then....

LOLOL

He won't have any evidence. He'll just keep repeating his stupidity over and over.
He already conceded that.

Now, begin. Liar.

D3uOuf5WsAAXFtF.png

sitemgr_photo_12449.png

DHYkvNTW0AIooLM.jpg

Look at that ^^^ a lying fucking racist is lying yet again.

Again, I did not say nazis. Nor did I switch to nazis. In fact, I myself corrected someone years ago who said Impeached Trump was talking about nazis by quoting Impeached Trump saying categorically, he was not speaking about neonazis....

...which is why I say "racists" and not "nazis" or "neonazis."

You're nothing but a lying racist fuck, which is why you're caught here lying about about what I say. In your defense, you probably can't help yourself. It's a pathology with lying fucking racists like you.

Thank you for making my point, that the media and all the other libs are lying about what the President said.

Your personal lie about what you think he meant, I will support as valid if you can guess what number I am thinking of, right now.

Barring that, thanks for supporting my point. Also, fuck you, you race baiting piece of shit cocksucker.

Forum List

Back