"I've been treated worse than Lincoln", Trump said today

When journalists report provable lies and misinformation promoted by Donald "Liar in Chief" Trump he whines like a pathetic baby he is being treated unfairly because the news is insisting on reporting news. His cult followers chime in as lemming support. Boohoo, the news media is reporting the news. No one should report when the leader lies and misinforms, even when about life and death issues says the cult.

You lie, and we call you on your lies.
You call people liars but have trouble quoting the lies. Hell, I have a poster insisting today Donnie "LIAR IN CHIEF" is being truthful when he claims he stopped all travel from China early in January.

So which lie are you calling me on? Perhaps you can quote some lies from the media from yesterday or today.

I've started whole threads on the lies, you vile libs tell, especially the libs who pretend to be " journalists".

I've done this before. I point out a lie. I provide proof it is a lie, you libs stonewall and then employ tactics to get the thread shut down.

We all know that you libs lie. I mean, what do you want? Me to pretend that you don't?
Nah, you never accomplished what you are claiming. You are lying to cover up your lies. But hey, let's give you the benefit of the doubt. What are your five best lies the media has told about Liar in Chief rRump?

Why five? I only need one. The perfect one. The Lie of Charlottesville, where the media, lied about what Trump said, telling the American People, that the President of the United States said that "nazis are very fine people".

Despite him clearly and explicitly stating the exact opposite.

That was you people being completely vile liars.

And now, you will defend that lie. And I will post the transcripts that prove that you are lying, and then you will employ evasive rhetorical tactics to hide the fact that you were proven to be a liar, and if I keep grilling you on it, you will eventually bury the thread in so much shit, that the mods shut it down.

Now, begin. Liar.
Which media organizations claimed Trump called nazis fine people? What did Trump mean when he said some of the protesters were fine people?

Don't waste my time. YOu know the lie, and you know that you are going to stand by it. So do so,, let's move this along.

Trump explicitly condemned nazis, and you vile libs lied about it and and claimed he said they were "very fine people".

YOu are vile liars, every god damn one of you.
There was no one there on the alt-right except for racists. Which ones were "very fine people?"

Thank you for demonstrating your lying. But this is for Camp to demonstrate that he is a liar. As all you libs are.

Also, fuck you as a race baiting asshole.
There ain't no lie, even if you are too stupid to know the difference between "your" and "you're." It was a racist rally. It was the brain child of racists, it was crafted by racists, it was promoted by racists to racists, it was sponsored by racists and it was attended by racists. There's no evidence that any of the alt-right attendees are not racist.

That's the reason when you're prompted to show who was there on the right who was not a racist, you can't find a single such person.

That is your opinion, and Trump clearly stated that he disagreed.

It is valid for you to disagree, and to attack him based on that disagreement. I would be happy to have the debate.

BUT, when you claim he said something that when you know that he clearly stated the opposite, even if in your mind, he was wrong about that,

that is you lying about Trump.

Like the media did. Like I said you did.

And like you just demonstrated for us, several times and will continue to do so, because liberals have to lie, to maintain their delusional world view.

But this thread, the topic is just how you libs treat Trump. You treat him badly and unfairly and you lie about him, all the time.

Thanks for proving my point. YOu don't need to prove it anymore.

Now you will start trying to get the thread so off topic and so heated, that the mods will shut it down.

Begin.
Again, for the benefit of the brain-dead -- it was a racist rally, crafted, sponsored, promoted and attended by racists. There were no "very fine people" among them.

So, if your point was, that Trump was wrong about who was there, that would have been an honest counterpoint to start a discussion.

Instead, lying assholes like you, claim he said something, that you know he explicitly did not say.

That is you lying. And as your lie is insanely vile and divisive, and as the power of the media and your lies is exaggerated in this Age of COmmunications,

Trump is right, you fuckers do treat him worse than your ancestors treated Lincoln.

As you have been kind enough to demonstrate, you race baiting liar.

When journalists report provable lies and misinformation promoted by Donald "Liar in Chief" Trump he whines like a pathetic baby he is being treated unfairly because the news is insisting on reporting news. His cult followers chime in as lemming support. Boohoo, the news media is reporting the news. No one should report when the leader lies and misinforms, even when about life and death issues says the cult.

You call people liars but have trouble quoting the lies. Hell, I have a poster insisting today Donnie "LIAR IN CHIEF" is being truthful when he claims he stopped all travel from China early in January.

So which lie are you calling me on? Perhaps you can quote some lies from the media from yesterday or today.

I've started whole threads on the lies, you vile libs tell, especially the libs who pretend to be " journalists".

I've done this before. I point out a lie. I provide proof it is a lie, you libs stonewall and then employ tactics to get the thread shut down.

We all know that you libs lie. I mean, what do you want? Me to pretend that you don't?
Nah, you never accomplished what you are claiming. You are lying to cover up your lies. But hey, let's give you the benefit of the doubt. What are your five best lies the media has told about Liar in Chief rRump?

Why five? I only need one. The perfect one. The Lie of Charlottesville, where the media, lied about what Trump said, telling the American People, that the President of the United States said that "nazis are very fine people".

And now, you will defend that lie. And I will post the transcripts that prove that you are lying, and then you will employ evasive rhetorical tactics to hide the fact that you were proven to be a liar, and if I keep grilling you on it, you will eventually bury the thread in so much shit, that the mods shut it down.

Now, begin. Liar.
Which media organizations claimed Trump called nazis fine people? What did Trump mean when he said some of the protesters were fine people?

Don't waste my time. YOu know the lie, and you know that you are going to stand by it. So do so,, let's move this along.

Trump explicitly condemned nazis, and you vile libs lied about it and and claimed he said they were "very fine people".

There was no one there on the alt-right except for racists. Which ones were "very fine people?"
Yes there were, douchebag. Not everyone was a neo-Nazi.
It was a racist rally, fucking moron, created by racists, promoted by racists, sponsored by racists, and attended by racists.

D3uOuf5WsAAXFtF.png

sitemgr_photo_12449.png

1*1dgzj_Vd9apBXSqNBRZxOQ.jpeg

DHYkvNTW0AIooLM.jpg

Is there a rally poster for this event in existence that SPECIFICALLY highlighted the purpose of protesting removal of confederate statues?

If so, I haven't been able to find one.
I couldn't find a single one that didn't scream racism.
liar.

Now, begin. Liar.

It was a racist rally, fucking moron, created by racists, promoted by racists, sponsored by racists, and attended by racists.

D3uOuf5WsAAXFtF.png

sitemgr_photo_12449.png

DHYkvNTW0AIooLM.jpg

Is there a rally poster for this event in existence that SPECIFICALLY highlighted the purpose of protesting removal of confederate statues?

The moment, that you move the discussion to, "was Trump right about who was there"

you are admitting that he did not say what the media said he did.

The most you can prove now, is that Trump was wrong about who was there.

His statement was clearly and explicitly NOT referring to the nazis and white supremacists, he specifically and explicitly excluded them from his statement.

ANY claim that he said, what he said, ABOUT nazis or white supremacists is a LIE.

Proving my point, once again.
"The most you can prove now, is that Trump was wrong about who was there. "

Nope, he lied. He even stated he waited to gather all the facts.

Nope. He explicitly said the opposite of what liars like you, claim he said.

Trumpoholics are whining because Trump's methods of branding are being used against him. Truth, facts, reality, and ethical concerns are irrelevant in Trump and tea bagger trumpoholic world. Branding is the only thing important. Racist liar in chief crybaby little hands bone spur whore spoiled rich kid is branded no matter how much his cult whines.

THat sounds like an admission/justification of the behavior that Trump and I have accused you of.

Now, walk it back, liar.
Everyone and anyone who disagrees with you gets the same response from you. Liar, liar, liar. screams the dick breath brainwashed tea bagger trumpoholic. How do people wake up so angry and miserable every morning? Must be trumpoholic hangover.

If you can ever honestly respond to a post or a point, I promise you, you will see me deliriously happy.

For example, this thread is an attack on Trump for what he said. I am defending what he said, by saying that what he said, was true.

Most of your lib buddies, are saying that it is not true.

You come on, and your position is that the behavior I describe, is justified, for various reasons.

Unstated, because saying it, would require some honesty and moral courage from you, impossible because you are a liberal,

unstated is the admission, that my described behavior, of the lying media, is true. And thus, Trump is correct, that he is treated "Worse" than Lincoln.

Why, as you made a justification for a behavior, are you unable to admit it?

And, now that I point it out, why are you still unable to admit it, and why did you, walk it back, as you will now do so?

Begin.

You are the one full of hate and brainwashed, as you will now demonstrate with your inability to respond honestly.
Trump's comments and claims are almost always open for subjective interpretation. People are forced to "read between the lines" and interpret what he means. Unfortunately, so much of his comments are laced with misinformation, exaggerations, embellishments and provable lies, he sets himself up for the interpretations you so dislike. Your guy has lied so much he has lost all his credibility. So now, we argue about specific comments he makes and argue whether they are embellishments, exaggerations, mistakes, or outright lies.

And Biden has a lot of terrorists, pedophiles, convicted felons and cop killers in his base.
So does Trump. The difference here is that trump would call them fine people, if he thought it would help his re election.

Biden defended a gang of racists:

VP Joe Biden rebuffed former NYC Mayor Rudy Giuliani's remarks describing the Black Lives Matter movement as "inherently racist," calling that "a very broad statement." http://cnn.it/29EfBBR
BLM aren't racists. Giuliani is.

I'm not sure which is more bizarre: The thought that this man can say the things he says and act like the victim after, or the thought that his sheep don't see the irony.

Two truly disturbing choices there.
I find it bizarre that Trump hating reporters can make the most insulting comments imaginable and then get offended when Trump gives them what they deserve. Trump is the victim. The reporters always attack Trump before he ever says a thing about them. Only TDS morons believe Trump is obligated to put up with that shit.
trump is not the victim here. He is being treated no worse than any other president. But the fact that he has consistently lied is why he stays in opposition to a group that fact checks the comments of a president. This ain't the trump organization and he does not have the only say.

Now, begin. Liar.

Thank you for demonstrating your lying. But this is for Camp to demonstrate that he is a liar. As all you libs are.

There ain't no lie, even if you are too stupid to know the difference between "your" and "you're." It was a racist rally. It was the brain child of racists, it was crafted by racists, it was promoted by racists to racists, it was sponsored by racists and it was attended by racists. There's no evidence that any of the alt-right attendees are not racist.

That's the reason when you're prompted to show who was there on the right who was not a racist, you can't find a single such person.

It is valid for you to disagree, and to attack him based on that disagreement. I would be happy to have the debate.

BUT, when you claim he said something that when you know that he clearly stated the opposite, even if in your mind, he was wrong about that,

And like you just demonstrated for us, several times and will continue to do so, because liberals have to lie, to maintain their delusional world view.

But this thread, the topic is just how you libs treat Trump. You treat him badly and unfairly and you lie about him, all the time.

Now you will start trying to get the thread so off topic and so heated, that the mods will shut it down.

Begin.
Again, for the benefit of the brain-dead -- it was a racist rally, crafted, sponsored, promoted and attended by racists. There were no "very fine people" among them.

So, if your point was, that Trump was wrong about who was there, that would have been an honest counterpoint to start a discussion.

Instead, lying assholes like you, claim he said something, that you know he explicitly did not say.

That is you lying. And as your lie is insanely vile and divisive, and as the power of the media and your lies is exaggerated in this Age of COmmunications,

Trump is right, you fuckers do treat him worse than your ancestors treated Lincoln.

Stop lying, putz. Impeached Trump wasn't wrong. He lied. There is a difference. We know he lied because he said he didn't make statements without knowing the facts.

The facts were it was a racist rally, wholly manufactured by racists, promoted by racists, sponsored by racists, featuring racists, and attended by racists. Equating the two sides was a lie. calling folks among the racists as "very fine people" was a lie. He did so initially to not offend the racist faction of his base, who immediately took to social media to brag about how Impeached Trump had their back. He only came back days later to name some of the racist groups because of the media attention his initial comments drew, as they should have. And by then, he already had support from those racists who still defended Impeached Trump as though he was only condemning them because of the media, that he really still has their back.

I'm not sure which is more bizarre: The thought that this man can say the things he says and act like the victim after, or the thought that his sheep don't see the irony.

I find it bizarre that Trump hating reporters can make the most insulting comments imaginable and then get offended when Trump gives them what they deserve. Trump is the victim. The reporters always attack Trump before he ever says a thing about them. Only TDS morons believe Trump is obligated to put up with that shit.
trump is not the victim here. He is being treated no worse than any other president. But the fact that he has consistently lied is why he stays in opposition to a group that fact checks the comments of a president. This ain't the trump organization and he does not have the only say.
Total fucking lies.

Now, begin. Liar.

D3uOuf5WsAAXFtF.png

sitemgr_photo_12449.png

DHYkvNTW0AIooLM.jpg

liar.
Post one then....

And Biden has a lot of terrorists, pedophiles, convicted felons and cop killers in his base.
So does Trump. The difference here is that trump would call them fine people, if he thought it would help his re election.

VP Joe Biden rebuffed former NYC Mayor Rudy Giuliani's remarks describing the Black Lives Matter movement as "inherently racist," calling that "a very broad statement." http://cnn.it/29EfBBR
Of course they are racists. They have attacked people who say "all lives matter."

Trumpoholics are whining because Trump's methods of branding are being used against him. Truth, facts, reality, and ethical concerns are irrelevant in Trump and tea bagger trumpoholic world. Branding is the only thing important. Racist liar in chief crybaby little hands bone spur whore spoiled rich kid is branded no matter how much his cult whines.

THat sounds like an admission/justification of the behavior that Trump and I have accused you of.

Now, walk it back, liar.
Everyone and anyone who disagrees with you gets the same response from you. Liar, liar, liar. screams the dick breath brainwashed tea bagger trumpoholic. How do people wake up so angry and miserable every morning? Must be trumpoholic hangover.

If you can ever honestly respond to a post or a point, I promise you, you will see me deliriously happy.

For example, this thread is an attack on Trump for what he said. I am defending what he said, by saying that what he said, was true.

Most of your lib buddies, are saying that it is not true.

You come on, and your position is that the behavior I describe, is justified, for various reasons.

Unstated, because saying it, would require some honesty and moral courage from you, impossible because you are a liberal,

unstated is the admission, that my described behavior, of the lying media, is true. And thus, Trump is correct, that he is treated "Worse" than Lincoln.

Why, as you made a justification for a behavior, are you unable to admit it?

And, now that I point it out, why are you still unable to admit it, and why did you, walk it back, as you will now do so?

Begin.

You are the one full of hate and brainwashed, as you will now demonstrate with your inability to respond honestly.
Trump's comments and claims are almost always open for subjective interpretation. People are forced to "read between the lines" and interpret what he means. Unfortunately, so much of his comments are laced with misinformation, exaggerations, embellishments and provable lies, he sets himself up for the interpretations you so dislike. Your guy has lied so much he has lost all his credibility. So now, we argue about specific comments he makes and argue whether they are embellishments, exaggerations, mistakes, or outright lies.

Your point about his sloppy style of speaking is valid.

Yet, two points.

1. In this case, he was explicitly clear and the media and all your lib friends lied about what he said.

2. YOu have, instead of denying the lying, have justified it. A justification contains in it, an implicit admission. You are agreeing with my point, but you can't bring yourself to do so openly, because you are a liberal.

Now, begin. Liar.

Begin.

Stop lying, putz. Impeached Trump wasn't wrong. He lied. There is a difference. We know he lied because he said he didn't make statements without knowing the facts.

The facts were it was a racist rally, wholly manufactured by racists, promoted by racists, sponsored by racists, featuring racists, and attended by racists. Equating the two sides was a lie. calling folks among the racists as "very fine people" was a lie. He did so initially to not offend the racist faction of his base, who immediately took to social media to brag about how Impeached Trump had their back. He only came back days later to name some of the racist groups because of the media attention his initial comments drew, as they should have. And by then, he already had support from those racists who still defended Impeached Trump as though he was only condemning them because of the media, that he really still has their back.

And what was the lie? Say it. You can't say it. Because what he said, is the opposite of what you claim he said, what ALL YOU LIBS claim you said, (except for Camp, the only lib with a shred of honesty)

Now, begin. Liar.

D3uOuf5WsAAXFtF.png

sitemgr_photo_12449.png

DHYkvNTW0AIooLM.jpg

The moment, that you move the discussion to, "was Trump right about who was there"

His statement was clearly and explicitly NOT referring to the nazis and white supremacists, he specifically and explicitly excluded them from his statement.

ANY claim that he said, what he said, ABOUT nazis or white supremacists is a LIE.

Lying fucking racist... he said there were "very fine people" in a gaggle of racists.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Now, begin. Liar.

D3uOuf5WsAAXFtF.png

sitemgr_photo_12449.png

DHYkvNTW0AIooLM.jpg

liar.
Post one then....

Don't need to, you did it for me. The last two you posted, do not make have any hint of racism, unless you are familiar with either extremely obscure speakers, or equally obscure neo-nazis symbology.

Of course they are racists. They have attacked people who say "all lives matter."
No they aren't racists. But it is the racists trying to gaslight who have conflated what their message is to mean they are saying that white lives don't matter.

Now, begin. Liar.

Begin.

And what was the lie? Say it. You can't say it. Because what he said, is the opposite of what you claim he said, what ALL YOU LIBS claim you said, (except for Camp, the only lib with a shred of honesty)
I've said a hundred times what the lie was -- that there were "very fine people" in that racist rally and that he equated the two sides.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Total fucking lies.
No, it is the truth.

Now, begin. Liar.

D3uOuf5WsAAXFtF.png

sitemgr_photo_12449.png

DHYkvNTW0AIooLM.jpg

Lying fucking racist... he said there were "very fine people" in a gaggle of racists.

He believed that there were plenty of non-racist statue supporters in that crowd. A belief I share.

THe claim made by the media, which you are implicitly admitting is a lie, is that he said the "nazis were very fine people" when he clearly and explicitly said the exact opposite of that.

You are the liar. You are the racist. YOu are the filthy cock sucker here.

No they aren't racists. But it is the racists trying to gaslight who have conflated what their message is to mean they are saying that white lives don't matter.
Yes, they are racists. There's no "conflating" about it. That's exactly what they meant. What else could it possibly mean?

Total fucking lies.
No, it is the truth.
Total fucking lies.

Forum List

Back