"I've been treated worse than Lincoln", Trump said today

You and she have been crying ever since.
Along with everyone else not a deplorable, we've been laughing. Deplorables are furious with the ship pile the IMPOTUS has handed them.
A toddler threw a self-pitying tantrum on live television on Monday night. Unfortunately he was 73 years old, wearing a long red tie and running the world’s most powerful country.
It looks to me like you're whining.

They always said Lincoln, nobody got treated worse than Lincoln. I believe I am treated worse."
In the middle of a pandemic, Donald Trump makes it at all about himself again.
Other than not being assassinated he isn't far off. And the timing of his assessment is irrelevant.
His character is assassinated every day

The IMPOTUS could have stockpiled PPE.

It was Obama's responsibility to replenish the stockpile after depleting it.

Go on, make more stupid assertions.

And, as the new person in charge - it was Trump's responsibility to make sure it was up to par when he took office.

As a comparison - if I am hired as a manager by an emergency response unit, and after 3 years, have never made sure all our supplies were adequately stocked, and we had an emergency and discovered - oh crap - we don't have enough stuff....do you think my boss is going to listen to me say "but but that was the responsibility of the guy before me, he was supposed to leave it stocked" - no, he is going to fire my ass. Because as the new guy - it's my responsibility too.

You asked what the IMPOTUS should have done. He should have stockpiled PPE. Then you wouldn't be left having to defend incompetence.
You expect him to do what you didn't expect of Obama?

Who says it wasn't expected of Obama? They each had a responsibility. The fact that Obama didn't fulfill it doesn't excuse Trump's failing.

And, as the new person in charge - it was Trump's responsibility to make sure it was up to par when he took office.

As a comparison - if I am hired as a manager by an emergency response unit, and after 3 years, have never made sure all our supplies were adequately stocked, and we had an emergency and discovered - oh crap - we don't have enough stuff....do you think my boss is going to listen to me say "but but that was the responsibility of the guy before me, he was supposed to leave it stocked" - no, he is going to fire my ass. Because as the new guy - it's my responsibility too.
You TDS morons are despicable. You defend the guy who did worse than Trump, and then attack Trump.

What utter douchebags.

You asked what the IMPOTUS should have done. He should have stockpiled PPE. Then you wouldn't be left having to defend incompetence.
You expect him to do what you didn't expect of Obama?

Who says it wasn't expected of Obama? They each had a responsibility. The fact that Obama didn't fulfill it doesn't excuse Trump's failing.
When didn't any of you attack Obama for it?

Last edited:
Are we upset now?

Because it seems to me like you want me to die in one.
Your reading comprehension can use some work. I'd rather you had car crashes to watch at your leader's podium than I had car crashes to watch at my leader's podium. Luckily that's panning out for me.

WE're talking about the way the press treats him.

And you want to continue to roll with "I have been treated so unfairly." all while he hurls insult and name calling on a moment by moment imbecile like rant.
trump is a puke and deserves to be treated as such.
I think the media is being too soft on him, they should call him out and MAKE him answer to his lies.
Next reporter needs to say, "Please answer that LAST question, and tell us WHY you are lying."

Our wonderful Pres.Trump is the best ruler this country has ever had. ... :thup:
oh yea he's doing great!
yhygc795mnw41.jpg

"Fifty years after his death they said it may have been the greatest speech ever made in America," Trump continued. "I have a feeling that's going to happen with us. In different ways, that's going to happen with us."
I'm actually embarrassed for him. This is so pathetic. The poor slob is comforting his ego by dreaming that in 50 years the history books will say he was a spectacular President. He has been very tough on immigration in every possible way. His foreign relations accomplishments have been a tariff war with China and making buddies with a North Korean fanatic dictator which bore no fruit in negotiations. He was IMPEACHED for that little stunt in Ukraine. He closed his eyes and hoped Covid would go away and our country has been harder hit than any other country (that we know of). Forget his chronic misinformation to the public and his unPresidential language and tweets, forget "grab 'em by the pussy" and Stormy Daniels and the long line of women who have accused him of sexual harassment or worse.

Yeah, they're gonna build a memorial to him, probably.

The question was what should the IMPOTUS have done. He should have stockpiled PPE. He did not do that. If Obama had replenished PPE in 2009 it would now be out of date, especially as the IMPOTUS wouldn't have attended to it. Glad he's your leader and not mine.

Are we upset now?

Because it seems to me like you want me to die in one.
Your reading comprehension can use some work. I'd rather you had car crashes to watch at your leader's podium than I had car crashes to watch at my leader's podium. Luckily that's panning out for me.

And you want to continue to roll with "I have been treated so unfairly." all while he hurls insult and name calling on a moment by moment imbecile like rant.
I think the media is being too soft on him, they should call him out and MAKE him answer to his lies.
Next reporter needs to say, "Please answer that LAST question, and tell us WHY you are lying."
And then go after the lying shitheads backing this liar in our WH Ass kissing Pence for starters

I don't think so - at least not the main stream serious news in print, television, cable. There are standards and contrary to what seems to be popular opinion, getting something wrong isn't the same as lying.

Interesting, so the media lied then, but doesn't lie now?

Are you sure you want to go with that?

Because Trump gets a lot of things wrong, but people of your political inclinations insist on calling him a liar instead. There is no delineation between him getting something wrong or lying. He always lies, all the time. Ne'er a true word exits his mouth.

"getting something wrong isn't the same as lying"

Not according to you and your duplicitous standards.

Trump retaliates against those who smear him. If they don't like it, then they should learn some respect.

What you believe a reported should say is precisely why they deserve to be attacked. You are a douchebag, and so are they.

Forum List

Back