🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ive changed my mind

Rubio is toast. Trump has 285 delegates, Rubio has 87. He's not even close to winning his own state of Florida in two weeks. He's a good guy and most likely would have been my choice, but it's too late.
The RNC can't decide if it wants to stop Trump by keeping all the spoilers in the race, hoping for a contested convention, or if they want all but Cruz to drop out and consolidate the opposition. If the RNC doesn't come up with a unified plan fast, like yesterday, the runaway train called Trump is going to run over them all.
It's amazing. It has been a few years since I seriously considered the Republicans, and now the RNC has completely lost control. Maybe I jinxed them. Sorry!

Rubio has 106 delegates and states he'll do well in coming up including Florida which he'll win handily. :eusa_angel:

Yesterday I said rubio's strategy was dumb. I'm not so sure it is any more. My statement was on the assumption he was looking to be president. I don't think he is. I think he is looking to be a king maker. In that regard he does have a good strategy.

I would not be surprised if this fall we have a Cruz/Rubio ticket. That's pretty amazing to think about realizing both are tea party candidates. And much better than voting in a rino

In a month or so, you will realize that the two you imagine on the presidential ticket have no chance of being there.

It is to be hoped that they will also realize it and stop the backstabbing and bickering and slandering and name calling and accept the fact that life is full of surprises and disappointments and get behind the Republican nominee who is going to be Donald Trump.

And those in the "Establishment" would do well to remember that Trump is running as a REPUBLICAN not as a conservative.

Trump injects the life blood the Republican Party has been long overdue receiving.
How can someone who's been prochoice and proClinton just eight years ago inject life into the GOP?

I claim no perfection as a human being, so I humbly confess that I changed my mind on many issues I never thought I would ever waiver on. It is called progress, evolution and just plain being grown up.

I don't suppose you have any problem of Hillary changing her "mind" about gay "marriage"? Or gays in the military? Or Obama about closing Gitmo and do nothing about it for seven years? Or John Kerry being for it before he voted against it - whatever that was?

The image if a child in the womb (thanks to ultra sound) before he/she is executed by a legalized criminal known as "doctor" is enough or should be enough to change the mind of any decent person about abortion.

I am willing to give Donald Trump a pass on that.
He hasn't changed his mind. A person just doesn't wake up someday and flip on the politics he held his entire life. He just decided he'd like to be potus.

Reagan went through a change but it took decades. And it came from altered life experiences. Trumps the same guy he's always been

Yesterday I said rubio's strategy was dumb. I'm not so sure it is any more. My statement was on the assumption he was looking to be president. I don't think he is. I think he is looking to be a king maker. In that regard he does have a good strategy.

I would not be surprised if this fall we have a Cruz/Rubio ticket. That's pretty amazing to think about realizing both are tea party candidates. And much better than voting in a rino

In a month or so, you will realize that the two you imagine on the presidential ticket have no chance of being there.

It is to be hoped that they will also realize it and stop the backstabbing and bickering and slandering and name calling and accept the fact that life is full of surprises and disappointments and get behind the Republican nominee who is going to be Donald Trump.

And those in the "Establishment" would do well to remember that Trump is running as a REPUBLICAN not as a conservative.

Trump injects the life blood the Republican Party has been long overdue receiving.
How can someone who's been prochoice and proClinton just eight years ago inject life into the GOP?

I claim no perfection as a human being, so I humbly confess that I changed my mind on many issues I never thought I would ever waiver on. It is called progress, evolution and just plain being grown up.

I don't suppose you have any problem of Hillary changing her "mind" about gay "marriage"? Or gays in the military? Or Obama about closing Gitmo and do nothing about it for seven years? Or John Kerry being for it before he voted against it - whatever that was?

The image if a child in the womb (thanks to ultra sound) before he/she is executed by a legalized criminal known as "doctor" is enough or should be enough to change the mind of any decent person about abortion.

He hasn't changed his mind. A person just doesn't wake up someday and flip on the politics he held his entire life. He just decided he'd like to be potus.

Reagan went through a change but it took decades. And it came from altered life experiences. Trumps the same guy he's always been

What may have taken decades in Reagan's time has been highly accelerated by facts being available by 24 hour news TV and internet.

And the validity of the information parroted has been greatly reduced by the credibility of treasonous hacks like Walter Cronkite, Brian Williams, Peter Jennings, Katie Couric, Wolf Blitzer, Keith Olbermann and Dan Rather.

How can you claim to know what is in Trump's mind without you ever meeting him face to face? Only a real jerk would claim that.

What may have taken decades in Reagan's time has been highly accelerated by facts being available by 24 hour news TV and internet.

And the validity of the information parroted has been greatly reduced by the credibility of treasonous hacks like Walter Cronkite, Brian Williams, Peter Jennings, Katie Couric, Wolf Blitzer, Keith Olbermann and Dan Rather.

How can you claim to know what is in Trump's mind without you ever meeting him face to face? Only a real jerk would claim that.
Here I was thinking of saying something kind. LOL You don't decide whether candidates are being even partially truthful of what they say?

If Rubio and Cruz stay, it is going to be hard for Trump to get the required delegates prior to the convention. A brokered convention gives Rubio a shot at VP. If he stays and the convention turns on Trump, yes a Cruz/Rubio ticket is possible. The only way to lose for sure is quit.

Except that Ted Cruz will be found by the US Supreme Court to not be eligible to run for president because he has a Canadian birth certificate...and if you think for a minute that either Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton won't put top constitutional law teams on that suit before the election (or worse, after it), think again..

You're wrong. His mother was an American citizen when he was born and that makes Ted an American citizen. Period.

The beast changed her mind on gay marriage because it was politically advantageous to do so; I've no doubt she still believes marriage is m/w. The mess that is our potus never changed his mind on gitmo and he is doing his best to shut it down now ... he isn't out of office yet.

Yes, I have a uuuuuge problem with Trump being so damn liberal on many issues as of four years ago and when did he "change" and become a 'republican'? When he decided to run for president.

I. Do. Not. Trust. Trump.

I'd die laughing.

but I do think Rubio was charged by the GOP with trying to get Trump out of the race

At this point if Trump gets the nomination I can see the asshole inside the beltway RINO elited begging Hillary to put Rubio on her ticket so they still have some power.

:lol:

At this point if Trump gets the nomination I can see the asshole inside the beltway RINO elited begging Hillary to put Rubio on her ticket so they still have some power.

:lol:

trump is the RINO..... as usual, you have it butt backwards. by definition, the party IS the establishment. the teatards just want to hijack it.

I voted for Donald Trump yesterday. Does that make me evil? Are we resorting to labeling people now? There are millions of good people all over America who voted for Trump, inherently GOOD people.

Millions? More like 37, with 4 of those being attributable to hanging chads.

Better to be mistaken than to support evil

I voted for Donald Trump yesterday. Does that make me evil? Are we resorting to labeling people now? There are millions of good people all over America who voted for Trump, inherently GOOD people.

evil? no. it makes you the putz I thought you were

the things trump says are evil. the fact that that's ok with you is a whole other story

Millions? More like 37, with 4 of those being attributable to hanging chads.

I appreciate your attempt at humor, but I'll just move along without addressing your post further. Because your post wasn't funny.

Forum List

Back