I've Just Got One Question

Bill Gates has spent his life successfully fooling people into thinking he's a genius and a philanthropist when he's actually a reincarnation of Hitler.

I don't think Mr. Gates is a reincarnation of Hitler at all.

The problem is that people listen to him as if he is any more informed about this that anyone else and somehow has greater insight.

Just because someone has billions of dollars doesn't make the wise.

Mr.Gates just seems to want to be another Kim Jong Fucking Un. For some reason a lot of people envy the Rocket Man.

Bill Gates has spent his life successfully fooling people into thinking he's a genius and a philanthropist when he's actually a reincarnation of Hitler.

The problem is that people listen to him as if he is any more informed about this that anyone else and somehow has greater insight.

Mr.Gates just seems to want to be another Kim Jong Fucking Un. For some reason a lot of people envy the Rocket Man.
BG is the reincarnation of Hitler.
He has addressed Congress about the incompetence of anyone who isn't from India and check Wikipedia for his list of accomplishments...Quick Basic.
He has been touting, since 2000, a cure for every illness, including hearing and vision loss, and has created nothing.
His pharmaceutical labs in Africa and India experiment on humans.
He will burn in hell.

He has been wildly successful, thanks to compliant Democrats and Republicans, in creating millions of unemployed Americans.

Bill Gates and Dr Fauci, the two sociopathic Prophets of Doom!

My God, what scum!

1595730183295.png

If you are saying Bill Gates is now a doctor, I was totally unaware and doubt the truthfulness of your assertion. Oh, and he is not elected. Guess that wraps up your one little question.
Why do you think Trump refuses BG an audience?
BG owns Congress.
Doesn't own congress and probably has an inferiority complex regarding Gates, but that is natural, since he is inferior to Gates.

If you are saying Bill Gates is now a doctor, I was totally unaware and doubt the truthfulness of your assertion. Oh, and he is not elected. Guess that wraps up your one little question.

Yeah but is he Hitler? LOL
I'd have to see him in a line up with the mustache.

Why do you think Trump refuses BG an audience?
BG owns Congress.
Doesn't own congress and probably has an inferiority complex regarding Gates, but that is natural, since he is inferior to Gates.
It's obvious you either very young or have made money off of the policies that BG has bribed Congress into passing into law.
Trump's campaign platform was everything Gates stands for...Open Borders and cheap, Asian slave labor.
And while you're at it telling me that Trump is jealous of BG, remind of all the inventions BG has promised since 2000 that he has delivered on.

No...he is a legit piece of shit.

That's just ridiculous. He doesn't even speak German.
You planted a video camera on him?
I hope it wasn't developed by MS because it probably won't work.

View attachment 367318
1595735548499.png

Never mind that, how about a nice game of chess?

Forum List

Back