🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I've lost all respect for the government with the ridiculous arrest of Roger Stone

Broad brush. Stupid post.
ok, then what is the source of this allegation of chinese company hacking hillary?

Idk but the whole server, deleted emails event looks suspicious and cost her the Presidency.
And are total garbage GOP propaganda, brain-dead brainwashed s*******.... That's why intelligent well-informed people are angry, brainwashed functional moron. The whole world outside your bubble thinks you are insane. And you are. And that is why the country is in danger.

I am not GOP and I found it suspicious because I am a logical human being. Not a fat waste of space like you. This has nothing to do with politics. If a CFO or my company had a private server and then deleted 33k emails and paid someone to bleach it and bleaching is an extensive process then I would be suspicious of the aforementioned CFO. Do you understand me? You fat loser.
Every secretary of state gets to delete their private emails. Hillary went farther than anyone else by letting lawyers decide which ones were private. Idiot.
Oops, brainwashed functional idiot.

ok, then what is the source of this allegation of chinese company hacking hillary?

Idk but the whole server, deleted emails event looks suspicious and cost her the Presidency.
And are total garbage GOP propaganda, brain-dead brainwashed s*******.... That's why intelligent well-informed people are angry, brainwashed functional moron. The whole world outside your bubble thinks you are insane. And you are. And that is why the country is in danger.

I am not GOP and I found it suspicious because I am a logical human being. Not a fat waste of space like you. This has nothing to do with politics. If a CFO or my company had a private server and then deleted 33k emails and paid someone to bleach it and bleaching is an extensive process then I would be suspicious of the aforementioned CFO. Do you understand me? You fat loser.
Every secretary of state gets to delete their private emails. Hillary went farther than anyone else by letting lawyers decide which ones were private. Idiot.

She bleached her server. LOL. It’s not political it just looks bad. You fat loser.
Just because you don't know how they usually do it. What bulshit. They always destroy the old computers d u h

She bleached her server. LOL. It’s not political it just looks bad. You fat loser.
Look up brainwashed in the dictionary.

It actually is. Especially in DC and in Boston. Utterly 100% false.

The GOP runs the FBI.

You can keep saying that but it will not make it any more factually accurate.

Actually the factual accuracy of my statement is a given.

No. It is not. Not remotely. It would be like me saying everyone in Hollywood is a Democrat. Would not be remotely true.

No. I'm sure there are R's and D's and Others in every large organization
Just as I'm sure that the President appoints the FBI director. In this case it was Donald Trump (R-NY) who appointed the FBI director who, quite literally, runs the FBI.

What looks bad is a political and legal system that are both rife with corruption which is why we never stop arguing about it. As in utterly ubiquitous and bipartisan. If we're not gonna do anything about it but participate, cooperate and bitch, might just as well accept it. Be healthier. And then we could actually talk about it.

Yeah that would be you. This is not a political discussion. Not a political one. You lack logic. Youre a waste of space fat loser. Again. Zero with politics. We can discuss sports and you would still sound like a stupid fat idiot. Do you comprehend this, Franco?

The GOP runs the FBI.

No. It is not. Not remotely. It would be like me saying everyone in Hollywood is a Democrat. Would not be remotely true.

Just as I'm sure that the President appoints the FBI director. In this case it was Donald Trump (R-NY) who appointed the FBI director who, quite literally, runs the FBI.

You’re changing your tune. Admit you sounded stupid.

What looks bad is a political and legal system that are both rife with corruption which is why we never stop arguing about it. As in utterly ubiquitous and bipartisan. If we're not gonna do anything about it but participate, cooperate and bitch, might just as well accept it. Be healthier. And then we could actually talk about it.

You Jew hating piece of garbage. Don’t engage me and I am not even discussing politics. Learn to freaking read you old ugly troll.

You Jew hating piece of garbage. Don’t engage me and I am not even discussing politics. Learn to freaking read you old ugly troll.

What looks bad is a political and legal system that are both ...

I think of Jewish people as those of a faith or religion. Like say Christians are. Israel is a nation state.

Is this what you're attempting to refer to?
  • Israeli arms sales to Europe grew from $724M in 2014 to $1.63B in 2015
  • Although the size of New Jersey Israel is one of the top 10 arms dealing nations in the world
  • Israel produces 60% of all drones worldwide and sells to over 50 countries, at times selling to both sides of a given conflict, and Israel fueled the drones arms race between India and Pakistan
Palestine is an open air weapons testing and crowd control laboratory with Palestinians being used in the development phase; Gaza is a lab of mass destruction. US super bunker busters were supplied to the Israelis in 2014 and investors stock shot up; war is just business after all.

The “War in Terror” has been a boon to the industry, you’ve seen what amounts to advertisement in every “news” outlet, we are being whipped up into a frenzy once again. The industry also pioneers crowd control research on the Palestinians, and Israel is involved in the training of American forces and law enforcement. We see this in the militarization of our own police departments, Ferguson was but one example of how our system is prepping to Palestinianize our own population, and in fact Ferguson now has Israeli developed/sold skunk spray post the Ferguson events, although no incidents have yet been reported of use on American streets. It’s pretty clear that the Israeli occupation style power structure is moving toward the same in America; a warehousing of the poor in a post industrial age with diminishing living wage jobs and privatized for profit prisons complete with a return to convict leasing.

Much of the security monitoring and mass surveillance technologies are also produced in Israel and sold across the globe. “Targeted assassination” was invented in Israel, which Obama was quite fond of. Abu Ghraib torture methods? Israel.

The US and Israel are not allies. The US and Israeli arms dealers are allies, and war is the business they are both in. We are all collateral damage.

What looks bad is a political and legal system that are both ...

I think of Jewish people as those of a faith or religion. Like say Christians are. Israel is a nation state.

Is this what you're attempting to refer to?
  • Israeli arms sales to Europe grew from $724M in 2014 to $1.63B in 2015
  • Although the size of New Jersey Israel is one of the top 10 arms dealing nations in the world
  • Israel produces 60% of all drones worldwide and sells to over 50 countries, at times selling to both sides of a given conflict, and Israel fueled the drones arms race between India and Pakistan
Palestine is an open air weapons testing and crowd control laboratory with Palestinians being used in the development phase; Gaza is a lab of mass destruction. US super bunker busters were supplied to the Israelis in 2014 and investors stock shot up; war is just business after all.

The “War in Terror” has been a boon to the industry, you’ve seen what amounts to advertisement in every “news” outlet, we are being whipped up into a frenzy once again. The industry also pioneers crowd control research on the Palestinians, and Israel is involved in the training of American forces and law enforcement. We see this in the militarization of our own police departments, Ferguson was but one example of how our system is prepping to Palestinianize our own population, and in fact Ferguson now has Israeli developed/sold skunk spray post the Ferguson events, although no incidents have yet been reported of use on American streets. It’s pretty clear that the Israeli occupation style power structure is moving toward the same in America; a warehousing of the poor in a post industrial age with diminishing living wage jobs and privatized for profit prisons complete with a return to convict leasing.

Much of the security monitoring and mass surveillance technologies are also produced in Israel and sold across the globe. “Targeted assassination” was invented in Israel, which Obama was quite fond of. Abu Ghraib torture methods? Israel.

The US and Israel are not allies. The US and Israeli arms dealers are allies, and war is the business they are both in. We are all collateral damage.

Yawn. You hide your Jew hate behind your illogic. Go join a caliphate.

Every institution that is allowed to be run by liberals becomes a pile of shit stinking of corruption, thievery, frauds and scumbags.

FBI
DOJ
Education
Hollywood
Media
Etc

The more liberal any professions become the worse they become.
Then voting Republican should resolve your issues. What has you triggered so?
Stating facts triggers you? Not surprised.
Nah, just saying if that's your view, why hasn't voting Republican resolved your dilemma?
When did we start voting for any of those things?

I guess I don't see what you think your party has done for you then. You seem anxious about the way things are, but ya support an entity that apparently ain't gettin it done for ya. Seems them other guys are always getting away with too much anyway.
What do you think a political party can do about it? Pass a law for who and who can’t be employed in news outlets or schools?

The GOP runs the FBI.

Actually they took a lot of the power away from the president after Nixon.

Yeah that would be you. This is not a political discussion. Not a political one. You lack logic. Youre a waste of space fat loser. Again. Zero with politics. We can discuss sports and you would still sound like a stupid fat idiot. Do you comprehend this, Franco?
Hillary did nothing wrong with bleaching. You are just brainwashed with innuendo...

Federal politics is a sad, sordid mess. We used to look up to these people. Now they are ridiculous as to what they will do.

They should really reserve all that nonsense for genuinely dangerous criminals, there's no need to burst out all the military hardware for a guy who has no record of violence who is being arrested for non-violent process crimes.

The FBI will never recover it's reputation.

So, if America and the FBI last 1,000 more years - no matter how many good things the FBI does, you factually KNOW that they will 'never recover it's reputation'?

That is absolutely ridiculous...no offense.

Man, you really gotta learn to calm down before you type. Because you often come across as emotionally unbalanced.

I mean to utter such a completely silly statement as that.

The FBI arrests Stone and how you suddenly are clairvoyant and now know the entire future of the FBI?

Please.

Last edited:
They should really reserve all that nonsense for genuinely dangerous criminals, there's no need to burst out all the military hardware for a guy who has no record of violence who is being arrested for non-violent process crimes.

Remind us again, please...which POTUS appointed the current director of the FBI?

Seriously this is the straw that broke the camel’s back? Every act of government since you were born should have been sufficient.

You know, Lowrie, number of high-ranking Obama campaign or administration officials indicted in eight years: Zero. Forget about convicted. Want to compare that to two years of Trump?

Nothing comparable to Nixon, Reagan, Trump has happened on the Democratic side during the last 50 years.

So, there are but two options to choose from given your bothsidesism: Either the system isn't just "rife with corruption", and both sides are not about equally corrupt, but Republicans are beating Democrats on the corruption scale by a light year. In that case you should revise and amend your bothsidesism.

Or, the two sides are about equally corrupt, and the system of justice is further corrupted in that it lets Democrats get away. In that case you confirm and reinforce Blackrook's point, and the system deserves no respect. As an aside, in that case you run into the same problems the Goobers had on this thread, namely, to explain why GOP-appointed law enforcement officials let Democrats slip, but not Republicans. These pretzels were a delight to watch.

Which is it?

Forum List

Back