🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I've lost all respect for the government with the ridiculous arrest of Roger Stone

The FBI has become a joke.

It use to be beyond reproach for the most part but ever since Obama was President it has become a major part of The Swamp.

Hopefully before he gets out of office Trump can get control of those sonofabitches.
I think we need to cut the FBI's budget by 90%. They need to stick to prosecuting actual law breakers, not persecuting political opponents of the administration.
I'm sure Putin would approve your message.

He certainly approved of Crooked Hillary giving him 20% of our uranium in exchange for contributions to her money laundering foundation and a nice speaking fee for Slick Willy, didn't he?

Holy Fuck. You assfucks still pushing that crock of shit?

The Russians bought controlling interest in a CANADIAN company you stupid fuck. Our uranium was evidently already Canadian uranium.

Dave, you really are a pathetic loser. Eh?

The only thing ridiculous about the Roger Stone arrest was that Roger Stone was not already in jail.

The only thing ridiculous about the Roger Stone arrest is that there is no crime predating the investigation.

Blackrook, post: 21695351
They should really reserve all that nonsense for genuinely dangerous criminals, there's no need to burst out all the military hardware for a guy who has no record of violence who is being arrested for non-violent process crimes.

The FBI will never recover it's reputation.

Stone was considered a flight risk plus a potential destroyer of evidence. You don’t like the Justice Dept decision on how to handle Stone’s arrest, but who the hell are you?

It’s tough to calculate how right wing whackos are going to behave when they are being indicted. I say err on the side of caution. The FBI performed just fine.

Why did Stone lie if he did nothing wrong?

Last edited:
Of course they are. Thousands and thousands of highly conflicted Democrats running our intelligence agencies. Each and every one a covert Democratic deep state operative residing directly in Hillary's hip pocket and coordinating with Barrack to overthrow the government before out friend and savior Vladimir Putin can save us from Mueller's ravening hoards of investigators.
17 intelligence agencies didn't say that. James Clapper did.

False.
True. Can you prove that anyone other than Clapper said it?
Google it, brainwashed functional moron. D u h

I'll take that as a "no." It's just one of your many unsubstantiated claims.
At this point every GOP voter is a conspiracy theorist. Everybody involved said the same thing. I can't even remember what you're talkin about, super duper.

Suspicious in what regard, dingbat? Her server seems to be the only one not hacked by Russians and the 33,000 deleted emails were deemed private by a group of lawyers. You idiot dupes start out with Hillary being a criminal and go from there. Brainwashed idiocy. All investigated by the FBI and nothing but a idiot Republican James Comey blathering about carelessness, same thing with Condoleezza and Powell. None of these people are computer experts and they all had security people. Absolute garbage, super duper.
/——/ Source: Chinese front company hacked Hillary's server - WND - WND
I thought conservatives didnt like anonymous sources.
/——/ We don’t but it’s all you libtards believe.
everything you brainwashed functional morons know about Hillary and Obama are pure garbage propaganda, all investigated and nothing ever found anywhere.

You’re deranged take your meds
You are brainwashed, you believe everything bad about Hillary and Obama when nothing has ever come forward as evidence. Meanwhile your guys are in prison that you don't believe. Good little Nazis... Your whole party is conspiracy nut jobs, 25 years of garbage propaganda lies.

Good. I'm glad. I want Stone to tell Mueller Roger will never "flip" on Trump.

Gives Mueller the chance to turn Stone into an

"Object Lesson".

Can you guys say "Object Lesson"?

Good.

But sadly, there are already reports of that nut cracking.

They should really reserve all that nonsense for genuinely dangerous criminals, there's no need to burst out all the military hardware for a guy who has no record of violence who is being arrested for non-violent process crimes.

That's true, the FBI has fallen, bigly. I used to read FBI books when I was a kid..how they caught Klaus Fuchs and a hollow nickel and microfilm and stuff.

Now they're an arm of a political party? Fuck that shit, they gotta go if it's like that.

You can't be having a government agency as an arm of a political party in America, sorry. That's not going to work properly.

/——/ We don’t but it’s all you libtards believe.
everything you brainwashed functional morons know about Hillary and Obama are pure garbage propaganda, all investigated and nothing ever found anywhere.

You’re deranged take your meds
You are brainwashed, you believe everything bad about Hillary and Obama when nothing has ever come forward as evidence. Meanwhile your guys are in prison that you don't believe. Good little Nazis... Your whole party is conspiracy nut jobs, 25 years of garbage propaganda lies.
Nothing to do with politics. I gave You the the CFO example that you ignored because you’re a fat loser.

That's true, the FBI has fallen, bigly. I used to read FBI books when I was a kid..how they caught Klaus Fuchs and a hollow nickel and microfilm and stuff.

Now they're an arm of a political party? Fuck that shit, they gotta go if it's like that.

You can't be having a government agency as an arm of a political party in America, sorry. That's not going to work properly.

You are saying the GOP has no balls by claiming the Democrats are running the DOJ.

Every institution that is allowed to be run by liberals becomes a pile of shit stinking of corruption, thievery, frauds and scumbags.

FBI
DOJ
Education
Hollywood
Media
Etc

The more liberal any professions become the worse they become.
Then voting Republican should resolve your issues. What has you triggered so?
Stating facts triggers you? Not surprised.
Nah, just saying if that's your view, why hasn't voting Republican resolved your dilemma?
When did we start voting for any of those things?

I guess I don't see what you think your party has done for you then. You seem anxious about the way things are, but ya support an entity that apparently ain't gettin it done for ya. Seems them other guys are always getting away with too much anyway.

Our Republic is on it's last legs when a political party can use the criminal justice system to punish its enemies.
actually, when 35% of the country are brain dead conspiracy theorists like you. Change the channel, perfect chump of the greedy idiot rich and scumbags like Stone.... The CIA and the FBI and cops are straight arrow Republicans if anything....

I doubt the portion of "brain dead conspiracy theorists" is anywhere near your estimate.

I would, however, contend that the country is on its last legs when the state's investigative power is being directed against political opponents, when these opponents are being decried as "enemies", and when - in case one investigation is not enough - seven more investigations are launched. See "Benghazi" for clues.

The country may also be "on its last legs" when powerful factions work diligently to undermine the rule of law, besmirch law enforcement, or undermine the respect for the law. But that's just me.
So how many GOP dupes believe that Hillary is guilty of all kinds of crimes and law enforcement are protecting her?
/——/ Me. Now prove it wrong.
Seems someone can't get enough proven to lock her up. I'd like to see it myself, but c'mon already.

The only thing ridiculous about the Roger Stone arrest is that there is no crime predating the investigation.
Well then, he should have had nothing to lie about. I sure hope, for his sake, you are not his lawyer.
What color was the car?

It was gray.

Ah HA you are a liar. The manufacturer clearly states that the color is Stormy Sky. This is perjury.

Papadopoulos lied about what time a meeting occurred and got ten days. Stone's arrest isn't to get some sort of prosecution. It is to bankrupt him as punishment for having unapproved opinions.

Well then, he should have had nothing to lie about. I sure hope, for his sake, you are not his lawyer.
What color was the car?

It was gray.

Ah HA you are a liar. The manufacturer clearly states that the color is Stormy Sky. This is perjury.

Papadopoulos lied about what time a meeting occurred and got ten days. Stone's arrest isn't to get some sort of prosecution. It is to bankrupt him as punishment for having unapproved opinions.
Roger out yet then?

I thought conservatives didnt like anonymous sources.

Broad brush. Stupid post.
ok, then what is the source of this allegation of chinese company hacking hillary?

Idk but the whole server, deleted emails event looks suspicious and cost her the Presidency.
And are total garbage GOP propaganda, brain-dead brainwashed s*******.... That's why intelligent well-informed people are angry, brainwashed functional moron. The whole world outside your bubble thinks you are insane. And you are. And that is why the country is in danger.

I am not GOP and I found it suspicious because I am a logical human being. Not a fat waste of space like you. This has nothing to do with politics. If a CFO or my company had a private server and then deleted 33k emails and paid someone to bleach it and bleaching is an extensive process then I would be suspicious of the aforementioned CFO. Do you understand me? You fat loser.
Every secretary of state gets to delete their private emails. Hillary went farther than anyone else by letting lawyers decide which ones were private. Idiot.

Broad brush. Stupid post.
ok, then what is the source of this allegation of chinese company hacking hillary?

Idk but the whole server, deleted emails event looks suspicious and cost her the Presidency.
And are total garbage GOP propaganda, brain-dead brainwashed s*******.... That's why intelligent well-informed people are angry, brainwashed functional moron. The whole world outside your bubble thinks you are insane. And you are. And that is why the country is in danger.

I am not GOP and I found it suspicious because I am a logical human being. Not a fat waste of space like you. This has nothing to do with politics. If a CFO or my company had a private server and then deleted 33k emails and paid someone to bleach it and bleaching is an extensive process then I would be suspicious of the aforementioned CFO. Do you understand me? You fat loser.
Every secretary of state gets to delete their private emails. Hillary went farther than anyone else by letting lawyers decide which ones were private. Idiot.

She bleached her server. LOL. It’s not political it just looks bad. You fat loser.

Forum List

Back