🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I've lost all respect for the government with the ridiculous arrest of Roger Stone

Our Republic is on it's last legs when a political party can use the criminal justice system to punish its enemies.
actually, when 35% of the country are brain dead conspiracy theorists like you. Change the channel, perfect chump of the greedy idiot rich and scumbags like Stone.... The CIA and the FBI and cops are straight arrow Republicans if anything....

I doubt the portion of "brain dead conspiracy theorists" is anywhere near your estimate.

I would, however, contend that the country is on its last legs when the state's investigative power is being directed against political opponents, when these opponents are being decried as "enemies", and when - in case one investigation is not enough - seven more investigations are launched. See "Benghazi" for clues.

The country may also be "on its last legs" when powerful factions work diligently to undermine the rule of law, besmirch law enforcement, or undermine the respect for the law. But that's just me.
So how many GOP dupes believe that Hillary is guilty of all kinds of crimes and law enforcement are protecting her?
/——/ Me. Now prove it wrong.
Our wonderful law enforcement system has already done that. Everything has been investigated and all they can find is ridiculous GOP character assassination propaganda, super dupe. Same thing with the 8 GOP house investigations of Benghazi and the five investigations of the Foster death. Etc etc etc. Idiot.

Our Republic is on it's last legs when a political party can use the criminal justice system to punish its enemies.
actually, when 35% of the country are brain dead conspiracy theorists like you. Change the channel, perfect chump of the greedy idiot rich and scumbags like Stone.... The CIA and the FBI and cops are straight arrow Republicans if anything....

I doubt the portion of "brain dead conspiracy theorists" is anywhere near your estimate.

I would, however, contend that the country is on its last legs when the state's investigative power is being directed against political opponents, when these opponents are being decried as "enemies", and when - in case one investigation is not enough - seven more investigations are launched. See "Benghazi" for clues.

The country may also be "on its last legs" when powerful factions work diligently to undermine the rule of law, besmirch law enforcement, or undermine the respect for the law. But that's just me.
So how many GOP dupes believe that Hillary is guilty of all kinds of crimes and law enforcement are protecting her?
/—-/ Marking my request Funny doesn’t make it go away. Now prove me wrong.

They should really reserve all that nonsense for genuinely dangerous criminals, there's no need to burst out all the military hardware for a guy who has no record of violence who is being arrested for non-violent process crimes.

The FBI will never recover it's reputation.

The Feds lost my trust a long time ago.

Elian.JPG
I guess you don't believe in fathers' rights.

Funny.

I thought I was commenting on HOW the FEDS conducted the situation.

Not the "why."
Thank God that poor kid got to go home to his father and most people did not listen to your garbage hate and BS propaganda.... GOP propaganda is a disgrace and now so are you, super duper.
/——/ Who could deny the child a life in Cuba’s workers paradise?
cuba slums at DuckDuckGo
I will go with our courts and not a brainwashed idiot like you thanks...

Idk about guilt but the private server and the deleted emails look suspicious.

Uhhh….the Republicans are the ones who run the FBI.

I work with the FBI frequently. Your claim is utterly false. Sorry.

No.

It actually is. Especially in DC and in Boston. Utterly 100% false.

The GOP runs the FBI.

/——/ The NY Times agrees with me, go ahead and mark it funny since you can’t refute it. 22 Clinton Emails Deemed Too Classified to Be Made Public

Suspicious in what regard, dingbat? Her server seems to be the only one not hacked by Russians and the 33,000 deleted emails were deemed private by a group of lawyers. You idiot dupes start out with Hillary being a criminal and go from there. Brainwashed idiocy. All investigated by the FBI and nothing but a idiot Republican James Comey blathering about carelessness, same thing with Condoleezza and Powell. None of these people are computer experts and they all had security people. Absolute garbage, super duper.

The Feds lost my trust a long time ago.

Elian.JPG

Funny.

Not the "why."
Thank God that poor kid got to go home to his father and most people did not listen to your garbage hate and BS propaganda.... GOP propaganda is a disgrace and now so are you, super duper.
cuba slums at DuckDuckGo

Spoken like a true Statist.

/——/ The NY Times agrees with me, go ahead and mark it funny since you can’t refute it. 22 Clinton Emails Deemed Too Classified to Be Made Public
Later retracted. Real journalists do that

Funny.

Not the "why."
cuba slums at DuckDuckGo

Another GOP propaganda success, a complete idiot conspiracy theorist...

Funny.

Not the "why."
cuba slums at DuckDuckGo

Another GOP propaganda success, a complete idiot conspiracy theorist...

Gotta love seeing libtardz on tilt.

Do you really see your complete reliance on a court's decision and your inability to think for yourself as anything other than Statist?

No disrespect to anybody, but I lost all respect for the government and both parties a long time ago. I kept hoping the next president would change things for the better, but it didn't happen. Too many times money and influence talked louder than doing the right thing, the hard thing. Selfish concerns for yourself or your party overrode what was best for us. I can appreciate that for some, their ideas and solutions differed from my own and it ain't like I always know best, I'm not that arrogant. But I see too much hypocrisy, too much lying and distortions of the truth, too much outright dishonor. I feel bad for future generations, we are leaving them one big, steamin' pile of shit.

Suspicious in what regard, dingbat? Her server seems to be the only one not hacked by Russians and the 33,000 deleted emails were deemed private by a group of lawyers. You idiot dupes start out with Hillary being a criminal and go from there. Brainwashed idiocy. All investigated by the FBI and nothing but a idiot Republican James Comey blathering about carelessness, same thing with Condoleezza and Powell. None of these people are computer experts and they all had security people. Absolute garbage, super duper.
/——/ Source: Chinese front company hacked Hillary's server - WND - WND

Uhhh….the Republicans are the ones who run the FBI.

I work with the FBI frequently. Your claim is utterly false. Sorry.

No.

It actually is. Especially in DC and in Boston. Utterly 100% false.

The GOP runs the FBI.

You can keep saying that but it will not make it any more factually accurate.

The FBI has become a joke.

It use to be beyond reproach for the most part but ever since Obama was President it has become a major part of The Swamp.

Hopefully before he gets out of office Trump can get control of those sonofabitches.
I think we need to cut the FBI's budget by 90%. They need to stick to prosecuting actual law breakers, not persecuting political opponents of the administration.
I'm sure Putin would approve your message.

He certainly approved of Crooked Hillary giving him 20% of our uranium in exchange for contributions to her money laundering foundation and a nice speaking fee for Slick Willy, didn't he?

Except that what you're saying never happened. All of this has been investigated over and over - and there is nothing there. The Clinton Foundation is a REAL foundations, unlike the Trump Foundation which has been shut down for financial improprieties, The Clinton Foundation enjoys a 4-star rating from every charity rating service in the US, as well as the governments who work with it.

The Clintons provide life saving drugs for 75% of all children with AIDS in the world, and 50% of the adults living with AIDS in Third World Countries. If you want to talk about money laundering, Trump's Inauguration Fund is under investigatgion, as well as his father's estate transfers, and the Trumps are under criminal investigation for their roles in the Trump Foundation financial malfeasance.

Well you fat NY loser. Do you know how hard it is to bleach a server? It takes special effort you don’t just hit the delete button. It looks suspicious. All I am saying. Have another burger, fatty.

I thought conservatives didnt like anonymous sources.

I thought conservatives didnt like anonymous sources.
/——/ We don’t but it’s all you libtards believe.

Forum List

Back