🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I've lost all respect for the government with the ridiculous arrest of Roger Stone

They should really reserve all that nonsense for genuinely dangerous criminals, there's no need to burst out all the military hardware for a guy who has no record of violence who is being arrested for non-violent process crimes.

The FBI will never recover it's reputation.

The FBI did fine and put the wind up Stone.

I hope they found a treasure trove of incriminating orange-colored evidence on his computer.

They did fine for a bunch of Nazi storm troopers.

The man committed treason. You think he wouldn't have destroyed evidence? If you sold out your country, twice over, you deserve to be treated like the thug you are.
He did not commit treason, you fucking douchebag liar. All the deep state plotters in the FBI and DOJ sold out their country, not Stone. Helping Trump win is not treason, no matter how much you hate him.

Helping the Russians install a puppet president is most definitely treason.

You just self identified as a moron

Can anyone {on the left mostly} at this forum actually think ?
Is birth without a brain a new thing?
house-gif-24673-gif.238659

I hope they found a treasure trove of incriminating orange-colored evidence on his computer.

The man committed treason. You think he wouldn't have destroyed evidence? If you sold out your country, twice over, you deserve to be treated like the thug you are.
He did not commit treason, you fucking douchebag liar. All the deep state plotters in the FBI and DOJ sold out their country, not Stone. Helping Trump win is not treason, no matter how much you hate him.

You self identified as a moron when you voted for Trump, in light of all of the evidence that he was a liar, a criminal, and completely incompetent to run the country. You self-identify as a moron every time you acknowledge a belief that the Deep State is real.

It's not that Trump is incompetent and doesn't know how government works, it\s the "Deep State" that is causing chaos. No moron, it's Trump who is causing chaos, firing people so no one wants to work for him any more.

The FBI has become a joke.

It use to be beyond reproach for the most part but ever since Obama was President it has become a major part of The Swamp.

Hopefully before he gets out of office Trump can get control of those sonofabitches.
I think we need to cut the FBI's budget by 90%. They need to stick to prosecuting actual law breakers, not persecuting political opponents of the administration.
I'm sure Putin would approve your message.

He certainly approved of Crooked Hillary giving him 20% of our uranium in exchange for contributions to her money laundering foundation and a nice speaking fee for Slick Willy, didn't he?

You self identified as a moron when you voted for Trump, in light of all of the evidence that he was a liar, a criminal, and completely incompetent to run the country.
ROFL! All the evidence showed that he was 1000 times better than Hillary who is a liar, a criminal and qualified to run a police state, but not a free country.

You self identified as a moron when you voted for Trump, in light of all of the evidence that he was a liar, a criminal, and completely incompetent to run the country. You self-identify as a moron every time you acknowledge a belief that the Deep State is real.

It's not that Trump is incompetent and doesn't know how government works, it\s the "Deep State" that is causing chaos. No moron, it's Trump who is causing chaos, firing people so no one wants to work for him any more.
iu

It's highly unlikely the ghetto criminal is being arrested for process crimes ya dingbat.
And that has what to do with my question?

Good God you're an idiot!!!!
Who's is more likely to shoot it out with the cops?
A white collar criminal or a drug dealer?
So, cops are supposed to risk their lives based on "more likely"?

You really believe a geriatric politician is going to resort to gun play with the police over some minor bullshit?:auiqs.jpg:
Holy shit!!!! Being a dyke certainly is a mental disorder!:cuckoo:

Doesn't matter. Poor folk get killed by the police all the time in those situations.

Make a decision. Either the aristocracy is subject to the same legal treatment as everyone else, or we are simply NOT a "nation of laws".

Are you really trying to argue that raiding a politicians house is more dangerous than raiding a drug house?

It's highly unlikely the ghetto criminal is being arrested for process crimes ya dingbat.

You really believe a geriatric politician is going to resort to gun play with the police over some minor bullshit?:auiqs.jpg:
So what? If all conservative republicans can cry victim over is how he was arrested and the fact that CNN was there.....that's some pretty weak sauce ....Sorry for you all.

They really have to concern themselves with leftist kooks who decide to shoot up a baseball practice.

They should really reserve all that nonsense for genuinely dangerous criminals, there's no need to burst out all the military hardware for a guy who has no record of violence who is being arrested for non-violent process crimes.

Except for the fact the its IMPOSSIBLE to rig an American election. B. Hussein O himself admitted it back in October 2016.

/—-/ The only one confused is you. Trump promised to drain the swamp. Separating the Deep State from the Swamp is like the fine line between The Waffen SS and the Wehrmacht

Trump’s Watered-Down Ethics Rules Let a Lobbyist Help Run an Agency He Lobbied — ProPublica

Trump Campaigned Against Lobbyists, but Now They’re on His Transition Team

Is Donald Trump Draining the Swamp?

Donors and lobbyists already shaping Trump’s ‘drain the swamp’ administration - The Washington Post

https://www.wsj.com/articles/trump-...ry-lobbyist-to-hud-transition-team-1480453288

Donald Trump Puts Coal Lobbyist in Charge of Prosecuting Environmental Crimes

Only Lobbyists Can Help Trump ‘Drain the Swamp’

Another of Don’s Swamp Rats Bails …

... just before publication of this New Yorker article. Must be "fake" n shit.

Icahn’s role was novel. He would be an adviser with a formal title, but he would not receive a salary, and he would not be required to divest himself of any of his holdings, or to make any disclosures about potential conflicts of interest. “Carl Icahn will be advising the President in his individual capacity,” Trump’s transition team asserted.

In the months after the election, the stock price of CVR, Icahn’s refiner, nearly doubled—a surge that is difficult to explain without acknowledging the appointment of the company’s lead shareholder to a White House position. The rally meant a personal benefit for Icahn, at least on paper, of half a billion dollars. There was an expectation in the market—an expectation created, in part, by Icahn’s own remarks—that, with Trump in the White House and Icahn playing consigliere, the rules were about to change, and not just at the E.P.A. Icahn’s empire ranges across many economic sectors, from energy to pharmaceuticals to auto supplies to mining, and all of them are governed by the types of regulations about which he would now potentially be advising Trump.

Janet McCabe, who left the E.P.A. in January, and now works at the Environmental Law and Policy Center, told me, “I’m not naïve. People in business try to influence the government. But the job of the government is to serve the American people, not the specific business interests of the President’s friends. To think that you have somebody with that kind of agenda bending the President’s ear is troubling.”

Conflicts of interest have been a defining trait of the Trump Administration. The President has not only refused to release his tax returns; he has declined to divest from his companies, instead putting them in a trust managed by his children. Questions have emerged about the ongoing business ties of his daughter and son-in-law, Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner, who, since Trump took office, have reaped nearly two hundred million dollars from the Trump hotel in Washington, D.C., and from other investments. Although Trump promised to “drain the swamp,” he has assembled a Cabinet of ultra-rich Americans, including two billionaires: Betsy DeVos, the Secretary of Education, and Wilbur Ross, the Secretary of Commerce.

But Icahn is worth more than the Trump family and all the members of the Cabinet combined—and, with no constraint on his license to counsel the President on regulations that might help his businesses, he was poised to become much richer. Robert Weissman, who runs the watchdog group Public Citizen, told me, “This kind of self-enrichment and influence over decision-making by an individual mogul who is simultaneously inside and outside the Administration is unprecedented. In terms of corruption, there’s nothing like it. Maybe ever.” In conversations with me, financiers who have worked with Icahn described his appointment as a kind of corporate raid on Washington. One said, “It’s the cheapest takeover Carl’s ever done.”

Carl Icahn’s Failed Raid on Washington
/—-/ I read every word and link. You forgot Area 51, the Grassy Knoll shooter, and the Tri Lateral Commission Plus steel don’t melt.
You're a phony hack, that's all. No swamp draining, merely restocked it like they all do. Same as it ever was. Count the Goldman Sachs operatives in the white house. Nothing but typical.
/——/ And my favorite libtard comeback: “Count all da votes -Gore winds.”
winds?
/——/ That’s how the protesters in Florida pronounced wins. You must be too young to remember.
gore wins.jpg

Last edited:

Doesn't matter. Poor folk get killed by the police all the time in those situations.

Make a decision. Either the aristocracy is subject to the same legal treatment as everyone else, or we are simply NOT a "nation of laws".

Are you really trying to argue that raiding a politicians house is more dangerous than raiding a drug house?
Are you attempting to argue the law is not the law?

How did the final fbi report on Hillary get edited to give her a pass on her crime? And how did no one say anything about it?

The Feds lost my trust a long time ago.

Elian.JPG
I guess you don't believe in fathers' rights.

Does a Father have the right to subject his children to Hell on Earth in a Shithole like Cuba? Especially when another alternative is available.
/—-/ Do you honestly think the father had anything to say about this? In a communist dictatorship?

Elian.JPG

Funny.

I thought I was commenting on HOW the FEDS conducted the situation.

Not the "why."

Our Republic is on it's last legs when a political party can use the criminal justice system to punish its enemies.
actually, when 35% of the country are brain dead conspiracy theorists like you. Change the channel, perfect chump of the greedy idiot rich and scumbags like Stone.... The CIA and the FBI and cops are straight arrow Republicans if anything....

Elian.JPG

Funny.

Not the "why."
Thank God that poor kid got to go home to his father and most people did not listen to your garbage hate and BS propaganda.... GOP propaganda is a disgrace and now so are you, super duper.

Elian.JPG

Funny.

Not the "why."
Thank God that poor kid got to go home to his father and most people did not listen to your garbage hate and BS propaganda.... GOP propaganda is a disgrace and now so are you, super duper.

It's good to know that you are so strong on Father's Rights.

You must be really opposed to late term abortions where father's are being denied the chance to know, love and raise their own biological children, huh.

We are here to serve and to protect!

Trust us!

the-burning-down-of-waco.jpg
I remember one conservative republican triggered by that.......View attachment 242505 View attachment 242506

True.

If it were not for the FEDS actions in WACO and Ruby ridge, OKC would never have happened.
You mean without your disgraceful GOP hate and Bs propaganda machine, super duper duper LOL. Everything you know is wrong...

Projections Noted

Forum List

Back