🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I've lost all respect for the government with the ridiculous arrest of Roger Stone

Our Republic is on it's last legs when a political party can use the criminal justice system to punish its enemies.
actually, when 35% of the country are brain dead conspiracy theorists like you. Change the channel, perfect chump of the greedy idiot rich and scumbags like Stone.... The CIA and the FBI and cops are straight arrow Republicans if anything....

I doubt the portion of "brain dead conspiracy theorists" is anywhere near your estimate.

I would, however, contend that the country is on its last legs when the state's investigative power is being directed against political opponents, when these opponents are being decried as "enemies", and when - in case one investigation is not enough - seven more investigations are launched. See "Benghazi" for clues.

The country may also be "on its last legs" when powerful factions work diligently to undermine the rule of law, besmirch law enforcement, or undermine the respect for the law. But that's just me.

Good God you're an idiot!!!!
Who's is more likely to shoot it out with the cops?
A white collar criminal or a drug dealer?
So, cops are supposed to risk their lives based on "more likely"?

You really believe a geriatric politician is going to resort to gun play with the police over some minor bullshit?:auiqs.jpg:
Holy shit!!!! Being a dyke certainly is a mental disorder!:cuckoo:

Doesn't matter. Poor folk get killed by the police all the time in those situations.

Make a decision. Either the aristocracy is subject to the same legal treatment as everyone else, or we are simply NOT a "nation of laws".

Are you really trying to argue that raiding a politicians house is more dangerous than raiding a drug house?
Are you attempting to argue the law is not the law?

No dumbass,I'm talking about needed force.
You dont come for someone heavily armed in this case. You and I both know he wasn't going to resist.

Now if you were raiding a drughouse I could see it.
You have a bunch of dipshits high on whatever so you have no idea how they might react.

Our Republic is on it's last legs when a political party can use the criminal justice system to punish its enemies.
actually, when 35% of the country are brain dead conspiracy theorists like you. Change the channel, perfect chump of the greedy idiot rich and scumbags like Stone.... The CIA and the FBI and cops are straight arrow Republicans if anything....

I doubt the portion of "brain dead conspiracy theorists" is anywhere near your estimate.

I would, however, contend that the country is on its last legs when the state's investigative power is being directed against political opponents, when these opponents are being decried as "enemies", and when - in case one investigation is not enough - seven more investigations are launched. See "Benghazi" for clues.

The country may also be "on its last legs" when powerful factions work diligently to undermine the rule of law, besmirch law enforcement, or undermine the respect for the law. But that's just me.

Your complaint about the dems and their Deep State allies is right on. It is disgusting that they are celebrated by so many liberals.

Says the Party of modern-day Torchlight Parades and 'Lock Her Up' whirling dervishes... what's next?... book burning?

Says the Party of modern-day Torchlight Parades and 'Lock Her Up' whirling dervishes... what's next?... book burning?

Trump was quite clear in his condemnation of the white supremacists in Charlottesville.

ONly a liar or a fool would pretend otherwise.

Which are you?

You mean when a political party invents such a scenario and then uses it to smear and persecute the opposition, that's when we are on its last legs.

17 Intelligence agencies say they did.. are they all lying?
Of course they are. Thousands and thousands of highly conflicted Democrats running our intelligence agencies. Each and every one a covert Democratic deep state operative residing directly in Hillary's hip pocket and coordinating with Barrack to overthrow the government before out friend and savior Vladimir Putin can save us from Mueller's ravening hoards of investigators.
17 intelligence agencies didn't say that. James Clapper did.

False.

They should really reserve all that nonsense for genuinely dangerous criminals, there's no need to burst out all the military hardware for a guy who has no record of violence who is being arrested for non-violent process crimes.

The FBI will never recover it's reputation.

I’ll actually agree with you on the optics. It did seem like overkill.
However, given that essentially the same MO was used to recover Elian Gonzales…I doubt your prediction for the FBI will bear fruit.

Trump was quite clear in his condemnation of the white supremacists in Charlottesville.

Which are you?
The 14 most shocking comments from Trump's Charlottesville news conference - CNNPolitics

Which are you?
The 14 most shocking comments from Trump's Charlottesville news conference - CNNPolitics

ONly a blind partisan fool would find any of those shocking.

He waited until he got a full report before speaking out? That is NUMBER ONE.

That is shocking? LOL!!

They should really reserve all that nonsense for genuinely dangerous criminals, there's no need to burst out all the military hardware for a guy who has no record of violence who is being arrested for non-violent process crimes.

The Feds lost my trust a long time ago.

Elian.JPG
I guess you don't believe in fathers' rights.

Funny.

I thought I was commenting on HOW the FEDS conducted the situation.

Not the "why."
Thank God that poor kid got to go home to his father and most people did not listen to your garbage hate and BS propaganda.... GOP propaganda is a disgrace and now so are you, super duper.
/——/ Who could deny the child a life in Cuba’s workers paradise?
cuba slums at DuckDuckGo

Every institution that is allowed to be run by liberals becomes a pile of shit stinking of corruption, thievery, frauds and scumbags.

FBI
DOJ
Education
Hollywood
Media
Etc

The more liberal any professions become the worse they become.
Then voting Republican should resolve your issues. What has you triggered so?
Stating facts triggers you? Not surprised.
Nah, just saying if that's your view, why hasn't voting Republican resolved your dilemma?
When did we start voting for any of those things?

So how many GOP dupes believe that Hillary is guilty of all kinds of crimes and law enforcement are protecting her?

So how many GOP dupes believe that Hillary is guilty of all kinds of crimes and law enforcement are protecting her?
/——/ Me. Now prove it wrong.

Forum List

Back