🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I've lost all respect for the government with the ridiculous arrest of Roger Stone

I doubt the portion of "brain dead conspiracy theorists" is anywhere near your estimate.

I would, however, contend that the country is on its last legs when the state's investigative power is being directed against political opponents, when these opponents are being decried as "enemies", and when - in case one investigation is not enough - seven more investigations are launched. See "Benghazi" for clues.

The country may also be "on its last legs" when powerful factions work diligently to undermine the rule of law, besmirch law enforcement, or undermine the respect for the law. But that's just me.
So how many GOP dupes believe that Hillary is guilty of all kinds of crimes and law enforcement are protecting her?

Idk about guilt but the private server and the deleted emails look suspicious.
Suspicious in what regard, dingbat? Her server seems to be the only one not hacked by Russians and the 33,000 deleted emails were deemed private by a group of lawyers. You idiot dupes start out with Hillary being a criminal and go from there. Brainwashed idiocy. All investigated by the FBI and nothing but a idiot Republican James Comey blathering about carelessness, same thing with Condoleezza and Powell. None of these people are computer experts and they all had security people. Absolute garbage, super duper.
/——/ Source: Chinese front company hacked Hillary's server - WND - WND
I thought conservatives didnt like anonymous sources.

Broad brush. Stupid post.

The FBI has become a joke.

It use to be beyond reproach for the most part but ever since Obama was President it has become a major part of The Swamp.

Hopefully before he gets out of office Trump can get control of those sonofabitches.
I think we need to cut the FBI's budget by 90%. They need to stick to prosecuting actual law breakers, not persecuting political opponents of the administration.
I'm sure Putin would approve your message.

He certainly approved of Crooked Hillary giving him 20% of our uranium in exchange for contributions to her money laundering foundation and a nice speaking fee for Slick Willy, didn't he?

Except that what you're saying never happened. All of this has been investigated over and over - and there is nothing there. The Clinton Foundation is a REAL foundations, unlike the Trump Foundation which has been shut down for financial improprieties, The Clinton Foundation enjoys a 4-star rating from every charity rating service in the US, as well as the governments who work with it.

The Clintons provide life saving drugs for 75% of all children with AIDS in the world, and 50% of the adults living with AIDS in Third World Countries. If you want to talk about money laundering, Trump's Inauguration Fund is under investigatgion, as well as his father's estate transfers, and the Trumps are under criminal investigation for their roles in the Trump Foundation financial malfeasance.

9fa00511a5962785a9603592d4cab693.jpg

The filthy ass Clintons didn't get to be filthy rich after "being broke and debt" selling a few books and living off government salaries and pensions.

So how many GOP dupes believe that Hillary is guilty of all kinds of crimes and law enforcement are protecting her?

Suspicious in what regard, dingbat? Her server seems to be the only one not hacked by Russians and the 33,000 deleted emails were deemed private by a group of lawyers. You idiot dupes start out with Hillary being a criminal and go from there. Brainwashed idiocy. All investigated by the FBI and nothing but a idiot Republican James Comey blathering about carelessness, same thing with Condoleezza and Powell. None of these people are computer experts and they all had security people. Absolute garbage, super duper.

ok, then what is the source of this allegation of chinese company hacking hillary?

The man committed treason. You think he wouldn't have destroyed evidence? If you sold out your country, twice over, you deserve to be treated like the thug you are.
He did not commit treason, you fucking douchebag liar. All the deep state plotters in the FBI and DOJ sold out their country, not Stone. Helping Trump win is not treason, no matter how much you hate him.

Helping the Russians install a puppet president is most definitely treason.

You just self identified as a moron

You self identified as a moron when you voted for Trump, in light of all of the evidence that he was a liar, a criminal, and completely incompetent to run the country.
ROFL! All the evidence showed that he was 1000 times better than Hillary who is a liar, a criminal and qualified to run a police state, but not a free country.

At the end of his Presidency, if not before, Donald Trump will be indicted for multiple felonies. Hillary Clintono has never been charged with a crime, but Republicans spent 25 years calling her a criminal. Big difference.

If you believe Hillary Clinton is a criminal, based on the evidence, you're a complete fool.

You mean when a political party invents such a scenario and then uses it to smear and persecute the opposition, that's when we are on its last legs.

17 Intelligence agencies say they did.. are they all lying?
Of course they are. Thousands and thousands of highly conflicted Democrats running our intelligence agencies. Each and every one a covert Democratic deep state operative residing directly in Hillary's hip pocket and coordinating with Barrack to overthrow the government before out friend and savior Vladimir Putin can save us from Mueller's ravening hoards of investigators.
17 intelligence agencies didn't say that. James Clapper did.

False.
True. Can you prove that anyone other than Clapper said it?

He did not commit treason, you fucking douchebag liar. All the deep state plotters in the FBI and DOJ sold out their country, not Stone. Helping Trump win is not treason, no matter how much you hate him.

Helping the Russians install a puppet president is most definitely treason.

You just self identified as a moron

You self identified as a moron when you voted for Trump, in light of all of the evidence that he was a liar, a criminal, and completely incompetent to run the country.
ROFL! All the evidence showed that he was 1000 times better than Hillary who is a liar, a criminal and qualified to run a police state, but not a free country.

At the end of his Presidency, if not before, Donald Trump will be indicted for multiple felonies. Hillary Clintono has never been charged with a crime, but Republicans spent 25 years calling her a criminal. Big difference.

If you believe Hillary Clinton is a criminal, based on the evidence, you're a complete fool.

2z8romg.jpg

They should really reserve all that nonsense for genuinely dangerous criminals, there's no need to burst out all the military hardware for a guy who has no record of violence who is being arrested for non-violent process crimes.

The FBI will never recover it's reputation.

I’ll actually agree with you on the optics. It did seem like overkill.
However, given that essentially the same MO was used to recover Elian Gonzales…I doubt your prediction for the FBI will bear fruit.
IN the case of Elian Gonzales, that wasn't the FBI. That was Janette Reno and the INS.

ok, then what is the source of this allegation of chinese company hacking hillary?

Idk but the whole server, deleted emails event looks suspicious and cost her the Presidency.

Thank God that poor kid got to go home to his father and most people did not listen to your garbage hate and BS propaganda.... GOP propaganda is a disgrace and now so are you, super duper.
/——/ Who could deny the child a life in Cuba’s workers paradise?
cuba slums at DuckDuckGo
I will go with our courts and not a brainwashed idiot like you thanks...

Spoken like a true Statist.
Another GOP propaganda success, a complete idiot conspiracy theorist...

Gotta love seeing libtardz on tilt.

Do you really see your complete reliance on a court's decision and your inability to think for yourself as anything other than Statist?
Yes I believe in our country's institutions, basically treasonous brainwashed functional moron... Your propaganda machine your party and you are a disgrace. Breaking for shit heads like you.... Hillary and Obama are honest and the GOP is a swamp, not our law enforcement.

Idk but the whole server, deleted emails event looks suspicious and cost her the Presidency.
And are total garbage GOP propaganda, brain-dead brainwashed s*******.... That's why intelligent well-informed people are angry, brainwashed functional moron. The whole world outside your bubble thinks you are insane. And you are. And that is why the country is in danger.

/——/ We don’t but it’s all you libtards believe.
everything you brainwashed functional morons know about Hillary and Obama are pure garbage propaganda, all investigated and nothing ever found anywhere.

You mean when a political party invents such a scenario and then uses it to smear and persecute the opposition, that's when we are on its last legs.

Of course they are. Thousands and thousands of highly conflicted Democrats running our intelligence agencies. Each and every one a covert Democratic deep state operative residing directly in Hillary's hip pocket and coordinating with Barrack to overthrow the government before out friend and savior Vladimir Putin can save us from Mueller's ravening hoards of investigators.

False.
Google it, brainwashed functional moron. D u h

False.
Google it, brainwashed functional moron. D u h

I'll take that as a "no." It's just one of your many unsubstantiated claims.

Uhhh….the Republicans are the ones who run the FBI.

I work with the FBI frequently. Your claim is utterly false. Sorry.

No.

It actually is. Especially in DC and in Boston. Utterly 100% false.

The GOP runs the FBI.

You can keep saying that but it will not make it any more factually accurate.

Actually the factual accuracy of my statement is a given.

No.

The GOP runs the FBI.

Hmmm . . . . wrong. Almost all your posts are factually incorrect.

The FBI has become a joke.

It use to be beyond reproach for the most part but ever since Obama was President it has become a major part of The Swamp.

Hopefully before he gets out of office Trump can get control of those sonofabitches.
I think we need to cut the FBI's budget by 90%. They need to stick to prosecuting actual law breakers, not persecuting political opponents of the administration.
I'm sure Putin would approve your message.

He certainly approved of Crooked Hillary giving him 20% of our uranium in exchange for contributions to her money laundering foundation and a nice speaking fee for Slick Willy, didn't he?

Holy Fuck. You assfucks still pushing that crock of shit?

The Russians bought controlling interest in a CANADIAN company you stupid fuck. Our uranium was evidently already Canadian uranium.

And are total garbage GOP propaganda, brain-dead brainwashed s*******.... That's why intelligent well-informed people are angry, brainwashed functional moron. The whole world outside your bubble thinks you are insane. And you are. And that is why the country is in danger.

I am not GOP and I found it suspicious because I am a logical human being. Not a fat waste of space like you. This has nothing to do with politics. If a CFO or my company had a private server and then deleted 33k emails and paid someone to bleach it and bleaching is an extensive process then I would be suspicious of the aforementioned CFO. Do you understand me? You fat loser.

/——/ We don’t but it’s all you libtards believe.
everything you brainwashed functional morons know about Hillary and Obama are pure garbage propaganda, all investigated and nothing ever found anywhere.

You’re deranged take your meds

No.

The GOP runs the FBI.

No. It is not. Not remotely. It would be like me saying everyone in Hollywood is a Democrat. Would not be remotely true.

Forum List

Back