🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I've lost all respect for the government with the ridiculous arrest of Roger Stone

It was gray.

Ah HA you are a liar. The manufacturer clearly states that the color is Stormy Sky. This is perjury.
You cannot be convicted of perjury for an error. Again, for stone's sake, I hope you are not his lawyer, or he is fucked.
/——/ Oh yes you can, especially if the prosecutor produces a bill of sale you signed stating the color of your car is Stormy Sky and you swore under oath it was gray.

/——/ Oh yes you can, especially if the prosecutor produces a bill of sale you signed stating the color of your car is Stormy Sky and you swore under oath it was gray.

That's laughable. This isn't about the equivalent of a misnamed color. Read the indictment. Stone is in serious trouble.

I am not GOP and I found it suspicious because I am a logical human being. Not a fat waste of space like you. This has nothing to do with politics. If a CFO or my company had a private server and then deleted 33k emails and paid someone to bleach it and bleaching is an extensive process then I would be suspicious of the aforementioned CFO. Do you understand me? You fat loser.
Every secretary of state gets to delete their private emails. Hillary went farther than anyone else by letting lawyers decide which ones were private. Idiot.

She bleached her server. LOL. It’s not political it just looks bad. You fat loser.
Look up brainwashed in the dictionary.

Yeah that would be you. This is not a political discussion. Not a political one. You lack logic. Youre a waste of space fat loser. Again. Zero with politics. We can discuss sports and you would still sound like a stupid fat idiot. Do you comprehend this, Franco?
Hillary did nothing wrong with bleaching. You are just brainwashed with innuendo...

I said not political and you bring up Hillary. You’re a tool.

That's laughable. This isn't about the equivalent of a misnamed color. Read the indictment. Stone is in serious trouble.
/----/ What's laughable is your inability to understand a simple analogy. Stone committed no crimes before he went to work for Trump but got caught up in endless cross-examinations under oath.
Mueller Indicts Roger Stone on Multiple Process Crimes

It's pretty clear from the indictment that what he has is process crime related for events that occurred after the start of the Mueller entrapment pogrom.
Then you need to hire someone to read the indictment aloud to you, as it clearly mentions stone taking his conversations over to encrypted services. As everyone who is paying attention knows.

You need to dry out pal.

They should really reserve all that nonsense for genuinely dangerous criminals, there's no need to burst out all the military hardware for a guy who has no record of violence who is being arrested for non-violent process crimes.

The FBI will never recover it's reputation.
He’s been lyin cheatin and stealin for republicans for how many years? Finally got caught.

Trumps no different than corrupt Nixon, Reagan bush 1&2.

They should really reserve all that nonsense for genuinely dangerous criminals, there's no need to burst out all the military hardware for a guy who has no record of violence who is being arrested for non-violent process crimes.

He’s been lyin cheatin and stealin for republicans for how many years? Finally got caught.

But you don't mention Clinton, all the corrupt shit they've done doesn't bother you. Why not?

So many problems comes when a govt is crooked

That's why intentionally being crooked should be a hanging offense

/----/ What's laughable is your inability to understand a simple analogy. Stone committed no crimes before he went to work for Trump but got caught up in endless cross-examinations under oath.

"legalinsurrection"? You don't expect to be taken seriously with such horse manure, do you?

And, you didn't read the indictment, or otherwise you'd be aware of that most damning count of all, a persistent, protracted effort at witness tampering, in order to cover up Stone's previous lies.

Oh, BTW, "Process Crimes" are still crimes, and very serious ones, as they undermine the rule of law. Conservatives used to know that, even though they seem to have willfully forgotten about that fact after the late 1990s.

The anger from white men is getting stronger each day at the deep state

Their real power will soon stop this and bring back the founders wisdom test for voters

"legalinsurrection"? You don't expect to be taken seriously with such horse manure, do you?

And, you didn't read the indictment, or otherwise you'd be aware of that most damning count of all, a persistent, protracted effort at witness tampering, in order to cover up Stone's previous lies.

Oh, BTW, "Process Crimes" are still crimes, and very serious ones, as they undermine the rule of law. Conservatives used to know that, even though they seem to have willfully forgotten about that fact after the late 1990s.

Equal justice is the foundation of a nation that progresses

Mueller has commited the number 1 and number 2 crimes

Unequal Justice for not going after the more serious crimes

And blackmail to try to stop trump from exposing the crookedness of the deep state

roger-stone-2.jpg

But you don't mention Clinton, all the corrupt shit they've done doesn't bother you. Why not?
Where are those indictments we've been promised for almost two years now?

That's true, the FBI has fallen, bigly. I used to read FBI books when I was a kid..how they caught Klaus Fuchs and a hollow nickel and microfilm and stuff.

Now they're an arm of a political party? Fuck that shit, they gotta go if it's like that.

You can't be having a government agency as an arm of a political party in America, sorry. That's not going to work properly.

Just because your Party is suspected of wrong doing does not mean the FBI is an arm of the other. That’s more right wing nonsense as Trumpo has caused many of you to become unglued from reality.

Dear Blackrook
Remember the Bible teaches that even the innocent may be unjustly brought
before Kings or Judges for the sake of defending Justice in the face of adversity.

Unfortunately, this type of injustice keeps happening until we see clear cut cases
IN PUBLIC that we can use to teach from to make corrections.

If we all agree to use the incidents like this one,
as well as the huge dissensions and disputes over the
marchers at the Lincoln Memorial before MLK Day,
in order to teach proper rebukes, corrections and
"democratic due process for redressing grievances"

We can use these wrongs for good.
Romans 8:28 using all things for God's purposes
(so even greater good comes from it, which is God's plan all along.)

The question we should be asking:
how can we unite on solutions so that
more good comes of this to equal or outweigh the wrongs?
How can we ask for Justice or Jesus sake,
that the corrections and restitution made to right wrongs
compensate and also prevent more such wrongs in the future?

How can turn the tables on govt where
debts and damages are redeemed as greater rewards.

If the people are the govt, it is up to us to obey laws
and follow democratic due process, so whatever we
ask to "redress grievances" it is done to restore equal justice.

How do we go about respecting and fulfilling that process?
Given the cards being dealt. How do we work this so
it comes out right, even better than if these wrongs didn't happen.

How do we come out equal in terms of corrections and reparations,
and ahead in terms of prevention in the future by learning and teaching
from each wrong that we ask to be corrected?

That's true, the FBI has fallen, bigly. I used to read FBI books when I was a kid..how they caught Klaus Fuchs and a hollow nickel and microfilm and stuff.

Now they're an arm of a political party? Fuck that shit, they gotta go if it's like that.

You can't be having a government agency as an arm of a political party in America, sorry. That's not going to work properly.

Just because your Party is suspected of wrong doing does not mean the FBI is an arm of the other. That’s more right wing nonsense as Trumpo has caused many of you to become unglued from reality.

Going after a certain party while giving the other a pass is most certainly corruption. All that cancer needs to be cut out somehow, legally.

/----/ The "wrong doing" we're suspected of is Trump winning the election.
not your president.jpg

Forum List

Back