🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I've lost all respect for the government with the ridiculous arrest of Roger Stone

So anyone who you think is a scoundrel and has committed crimes deserves to have a militarized FBI raid with machine guns.

Cool. We will remember this for Trump's second term.

Trump won't finish out his first term.

Only now, really? No one must have enlightened you on the social security ponzi scheme and you must have been able to keep your doctor.

I was able to keep my doctor just fine, and Social Security will be fine if we make the rich pay their fair share.

Next.

You pay your fair share instead. So far you have contributed nothing to this society, in fact you actively keep taking from it. Time to pay the fair share.

He contributes zero to society....fucker was dishonorably discharged from the army and has been grubbing off the system ever since ( as if you cant notice his hostility for his own country :fingerscrossed:)

Only now, really? No one must have enlightened you on the social security ponzi scheme and you must have been able to keep your doctor.

I was able to keep my doctor just fine, and Social Security will be fine if we make the rich pay their fair share.

Next.

You pay your fair share instead. So far you have contributed nothing to this society, in fact you actively keep taking from it. Time to pay the fair share.

He contributes zero to society....fucker was dishonorably discharged from the army and has been grubbing off the system ever since ( as if you cant notice his hostility for his own country :fingerscrossed:)

That true, Joe? Were you dishonorably discharged?

Not only will he finish his first term, he will also finish his second term.

Unlikely... the walls are closing in. I've never seen a president have this many close associates get arrested this quickly, not even Nixon.

They should really reserve all that nonsense for genuinely dangerous criminals, there's no need to burst out all the military hardware for a guy who has no record of violence who is being arrested for non-violent process crimes.

The FBI will never recover it's reputation.

The FBI did fine and put the wind up Stone.

I hope they found a treasure trove of incriminating orange-colored evidence on his computer.

You're not too bright, are you? Really. Because you can't see how this could backfire.

It has injured you and your ilk without needing to backfire. Roger Stone is a scoundrel and has committed crimes.

So anyone who you think is a scoundrel and has committed crimes deserves to have a militarized FBI raid with machine guns.

Cool. We will remember this for Trump's second term.

For the purposes of reminiscing?

They should really reserve all that nonsense for genuinely dangerous criminals, there's no need to burst out all the military hardware for a guy who has no record of violence who is being arrested for non-violent process crimes.

And the Leftists don't care. They will burn it all down in their quest for power--every institution we used to trust, the few little principles they used to hold dear. Like maybe no militarized law enforcement coming into people's homes for process crimes.

So here we are. It's all over now but the shouting. I mean that nearly literally.

In that case, you really should pack your crap and go somewhere else.

And the Leftists don't care. They will burn it all down in their quest for power--every institution we used to trust, the few little principles they used to hold dear. Like maybe no militarized law enforcement coming into people's homes for process crimes.

So here we are. It's all over now but the shouting. I mean that nearly literally.

In that case, you really should pack your crap and go somewhere else.

Oh no, when the shouting is over, we'll have beaten you folks back same as ever.

"Lock Him Up! Lock Him Up! Lock Him Up!" :71:

I hope they found a treasure trove of incriminating orange-colored evidence on his computer.
I would watch your whole family exterminated. Slowly tortured. And put on social media. I am not violent. But I will give you what you do to others. Arrest is arrest. I suppose those mature manly black israeli guys threatening and intimidating those teenagers were arrested in the same fashion would get your approval. Let parts of ournation be decimated. It has to happen. Most of it will be yours and this crap will end.
Ah....more implied physical threats.

I would watch your whole family exterminated. Slowly tortured. And put on social media. I am not violent. But I will give you what you do to others. Arrest is arrest. I suppose those mature manly black israeli guys threatening and intimidating those teenagers were arrested in the same fashion would get your approval. Let parts of ournation be decimated. It has to happen. Most of it will be yours and this crap will end.

Another lip-service hero.

You're not too bright, are you? Really. Because you can't see how this could backfire.

It has injured you and your ilk without needing to backfire. Roger Stone is a scoundrel and has committed crimes.
What crimes that have anything to do with the Trump campaign?

Our Republic is on it's last legs when a political party can use the criminal justice system to punish its enemies.

When a political party conspires with a foreign adversary to swing an election, that's when we are on it's last legs.

Unless we save ourselves.

You mean when a political party invents such a scenario and then uses it to smear and persecute the opposition, that's when we are on its last legs.

It is SOP.

Our Republic is on it's last legs when a political party can use the criminal justice system to punish its enemies.

When a political party conspires with a foreign adversary to swing an election, that's when we are on it's last legs.

Unless we save ourselves.

You mean when a political party invents such a scenario and then uses it to smear and persecute the opposition, that's when we are on its last legs.
Yeah like the time the repubs did it several times during a Democrat administration..Have you forgotten them or was you not paying attention that year?

But I bet you think it's fine for cops to use MRAPs in rough neighborhoods huh.

Forum List

Back