🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I've lost all respect for the government with the ridiculous arrest of Roger Stone

You mean when a political party invents such a scenario and then uses it to smear and persecute the opposition, that's when we are on its last legs.

17 Intelligence agencies say they did.. are they all lying?
Of course they are. Thousands and thousands of highly conflicted Democrats running our intelligence agencies. Each and every one a covert Democratic deep state operative residing directly in Hillary's hip pocket and coordinating with Barrack to overthrow the government before out friend and savior Vladimir Putin can save us from Mueller's ravening hoards of investigators.
17 intelligence agencies didn't say that. James Clapper did. He presumed to speak for everyone in those agencies. No one asked each individual agent in each agency.

Dims have been propagating this lie since the election.

They should really reserve all that nonsense for genuinely dangerous criminals, there's no need to burst out all the military hardware for a guy who has no record of violence who is being arrested for non-violent process crimes.

The FBI will never recover it's reputation.

The FBI did fine and put the wind up Stone.

I hope they found a treasure trove of incriminating orange-colored evidence on his computer.

More emotions and....nothing.

There should be non-stop calls for Wrays' head over authorizing this ridiculous CNN raid. Security should be waiting for him and others Mon morning. "Your'e finished here". Just like private industry would do.

They should really reserve all that nonsense for genuinely dangerous criminals, there's no need to burst out all the military hardware for a guy who has no record of violence who is being arrested for non-violent process crimes.

I hope they found a treasure trove of incriminating orange-colored evidence on his computer.

You're not too bright, are you? Really. Because you can't see how this could backfire.

They never think that far ahead. They're just not real bright.

Clapper is a lying POS

clapperlyingtocongress.jpg

clappervampire.jpg

Of course they are. Thousands and thousands of highly conflicted Democrats running our intelligence agencies. Each and every one a covert Democratic deep state operative residing directly in Hillary's hip pocket and coordinating with Barrack to overthrow the government before out friend and savior Vladimir Putin can save us from Mueller's ravening hoards of investigators.

Yeah, funny, but... for pity's sake!
My bad, everyone mispells something every now and then.

But I bet you think it's fine for cops to use MRAPs in rough neighborhoods huh.
What's a MRAP?
Light armored vehicle. Mine Resistant Ambush Protection I believe is the acronym.

Also "an" MRAP.

M-fpvehicle-t607.JPG

What's a MRAP?
Light armored vehicle. Mine Resistant Ambush Protection I believe is the acronym.

Also "an" MRAP.

View attachment 242453
Nope. I don't approve of militarizing the police.

The FBI arrested him for free. They weren't getting paid at the time. Their reputation is intact.

What's a MRAP?

Also "an" MRAP.

View attachment 242453
Nope. I don't approve of militarizing the police.
And my response was not directed at you, but at the person I quoted.

Arresting officers do this to prevent the destruction of evidence. Look at this guy. A professed "dirty tricks" political operative, who has Nixon's face tattooed on his body and who has been best friends with the guy in the Oval Office: Mister "drain the swamp," for decades. Notice any chance for corruption while you and I were at work in real jobs?

They did fine for a bunch of Nazi storm troopers.

The man committed treason. You think he wouldn't have destroyed evidence? If you sold out your country, twice over, you deserve to be treated like the thug you are.

It's highly unlikely the ghetto criminal is being arrested for process crimes ya dingbat.

They did fine for a bunch of Nazi storm troopers.

The man committed treason. You think he wouldn't have destroyed evidence? If you sold out your country, twice over, you deserve to be treated like the thug you are.
He did not commit treason, you fucking douchebag liar. All the deep state plotters in the FBI and DOJ sold out their country, not Stone. Helping Trump win is not treason, no matter how much you hate him.

Forum List

Back