🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I've lost all respect for the government with the ridiculous arrest of Roger Stone

They should really reserve all that nonsense for genuinely dangerous criminals, there's no need to burst out all the military hardware for a guy who has no record of violence who is being arrested for non-violent process crimes.

The FBI will never recover it's reputation.
But I bet you think it's fine for cops to use MRAPs in rough neighborhoods huh.
What's a MRAP?
Light armored vehicle. Mine Resistant Ambush Protection I believe is the acronym.

Also "an" MRAP.

Ever been to Fort Pierce? Yeah, this is exactly what they need. You know, because of the mines and IED's that plague our American cities.

Florida is the very definition of a police state. They are still fighting a 1980's era war on drugs. Apparently they never got the memo that Reagan is gone. The utter stupidity that exists in that state is not duplicated anywhere else in the country.It truly is a special kind if stupid.

Again we need to wait & see where this is leading, cleaning up our government is a plus as long as what emerges is the truth.

Our Republic is on it's last legs when a political party can use the criminal justice system to punish its enemies.

When a political party conspires with a foreign adversary to swing an election, that's when we are on it's last legs.

Unless we save ourselves.
cool.png

They should really reserve all that nonsense for genuinely dangerous criminals, there's no need to burst out all the military hardware for a guy who has no record of violence who is being arrested for non-violent process crimes.

Arresting officers do this to prevent the destruction of evidence. Look at this guy. A professed "dirty tricks" political operative, who has Nixon's face tattooed on his body and who has been best friends with the guy in the Oval Office: Mister "drain the swamp," for decades. Notice any chance for corruption while you and I were at work in real jobs?

Oh bullshit.
They could have sent a couple of officers.
Do you think he was going to shoot it out with the police over process crimes?:auiqs.jpg:

Arresting officers do this to prevent the destruction of evidence. Look at this guy. A professed "dirty tricks" political operative, who has Nixon's face tattooed on his body and who has been best friends with the guy in the Oval Office: Mister "drain the swamp," for decades. Notice any chance for corruption while you and I were at work in real jobs?

With all due respect, Stone saw this raid coming weeks, if not months, ago. If there was any evidence within his reach he could safely destroy, it's been gone for a long time. Moreover, how is he to "dirty trick" his way out of an arrest warrant?

For once, I have to side with Blackrook here, at least partially. It is, of course, ridiculous, to call a SWAT team, automatic weapons and riot gear, to arrest a crook, when two plainclothes officers would do.

It's just the usual militarization of law enforcement that encompasses the entire country. The ridiculous thing isn't that the forces set in march were entirely inappropriate in this instance, it's that, in this instance of a Republican crook being arrested, the Trumpletons find their voice decrying the practice, when usually they have not a word to say about it.

I'll bet Stone will keep his big mouth shut the next time he thinks about threatening a witness.

Now watch as he folds like a cheap lawn chair as he ponders the prospects of dining on prison grub for the rest of his life.

And the Leftists don't care. They will burn it all down in their quest for power--every institution we used to trust, the few little principles they used to hold dear. Like maybe no militarized law enforcement coming into people's homes for process crimes.

So here we are. It's all over now but the shouting. I mean that nearly literally.

Intimidating congressional witnesses is a very serious crime. And the old guy was likely to destroy evidence. So, message sent.

And we all know who that message was for...

The FBI did fine and put the wind up Stone.

I hope they found a treasure trove of incriminating orange-colored evidence on his computer.

Spoken like a tried and true member of the Red Guard.

With all due respect, Stone saw this raid coming weeks, if not months, ago. If there was any evidence within his reach he could safely destroy, it's been gone for a long time. Moreover, how is he to "dirty trick" his way out of an arrest warrant?

For once, I have to side with Blackrook here, at least partially. It is, of course, ridiculous, to call a SWAT team, automatic weapons and riot gear, to arrest a crook, when two plainclothes officers would do.

It's just the usual militarization of law enforcement that encompasses the entire country. The ridiculous thing isn't that the forces set in march were entirely inappropriate in this instance, it's that, in this instance of a Republican crook being arrested, the Trumpletons find their voice decrying the practice, when usually they have not a word to say about it.

There's a time and place for brute force,this wasn't one of those times.
I can see it if you're raiding known violent criminals.

I'll be

And the Leftists don't care. They will burn it all down in their quest for power--every institution we used to trust, the few little principles they used to hold dear. Like maybe no militarized law enforcement coming into people's homes for process crimes.

So here we are. It's all over now but the shouting. I mean that nearly literally.

The FBI did fine and put the wind up Stone.

I hope they found a treasure trove of incriminating orange-colored evidence on his computer.

You're not too bright, are you? Really. Because you can't see how this could backfire.

It has injured you and your ilk without needing to backfire. Roger Stone is a scoundrel and has committed crimes.

So anyone who you think is a scoundrel and has committed crimes deserves to have a militarized FBI raid with machine guns.

Cool. We will remember this for Trump's second term.
You do that. And we'll be up all night worrying.:fu:

So you're saying two cops couldnt contain an old man and his wife?
And search the residence before they destroyed evidence? No, it would be stupid to assume so, and that is not how law enforcement would operate.
Just admit that you just now learned they had a search warrant, and be open to altering your strident, uninformed opinion.

Intimidating congressional witnesses is a very serious crime. I don't think people are wrapping their heads around that. It, alone, is enough to put him in jail for the rest of his life.

They could have sent a couple of officers.
To execute a search warrant before Roger stone could destroy evidence? That would never happen. You're saying ridiculous things.

They already had all of the evidence. Stone had been cooperating for months - and they have had surveillance on him for longer than that.

What they actually did was to terrorize ON CNN a non-violent person (for "lying" to the FBI and Congress) and his deaf innocent by-stander wife (not to mention the two dogs and three cats).

Stone was targeted because he gets a lot of media coverage and is highly critical of the Mueller investigation, FBI, and the Obama embeds in the Executive Branch. If lying to the FBI and Congress is now worthy of a SWAT TEAM enabled arrest, then when are the armed agents going to arrest Comey, Brennan, Clapper, Lynch, Holder, and hiLIARy....for starters?

So you're saying two cops couldnt contain an old man and his wife?
nd ao search the residence before they destroyed evidence? No, it would be stupid to assume so, and that is not how law enforcement would operate.
Just admit that you just now learned they had a search warrant, and be open to altering your strident, uninformed opinion.

So tell me genius. How would they destroy evidence while handcuffed sitting on the couch?
Or are you telling me the old man and his wife are going to over power two cops and then proceed to destroy evidence for process crimes right in front of those cops?
Sounds to me like those actions would be far worse than the supposed crimes they commited.
Or are you insinuating the geriatric couple would then murder the cops and dispose of the bodies?

So tell me genius. How would they destroy evidence while handcuffed sitting on the couch?
They wouldn't. They would destroy it while the agents were knocking on the door or arriving in their vehicles. Duh. Good grief man, think for a minute before your next question, because that one was stupid.

Or are you insinuating the geriatric couple would then murder the cops and dispose of the bodies?

If the geriatric couple were the Clintons, that would be highly plausible.

Forum List

Back