🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I've lost all respect for the government with the ridiculous arrest of Roger Stone

They should really reserve all that nonsense for genuinely dangerous criminals, there's no need to burst out all the military hardware for a guy who has no record of violence who is being arrested for non-violent process crimes.

The FBI will never recover it's reputation.
But I bet you think it's fine for cops to use MRAPs in rough neighborhoods huh.

It's highly unlikely the ghetto criminal is being arrested for process crimes ya dingbat.
And that has what to do with my question?

They should really reserve all that nonsense for genuinely dangerous criminals, there's no need to burst out all the military hardware for a guy who has no record of violence who is being arrested for non-violent process crimes.

And the Leftists don't care. They will burn it all down in their quest for power--every institution we used to trust, the few little principles they used to hold dear. Like maybe no militarized law enforcement coming into people's homes for process crimes.

So here we are. It's all over now but the shouting. I mean that nearly literally.

In that case, you really should pack your crap and go somewhere else.

Oh no, when the shouting is over, we'll have beaten you folks back same as ever.

You mean like Trump just beat Pelosy?-------Oh, wait.

They could have sent a couple of officers.
To execute a search warrant before Roger stone could destroy evidence? That would never happen. You're saying ridiculous things.
That's right numbnuts, Stone had boxes of incriminating evidence on Trump and was waiting until the FBI kicked his door down to start flushing the evidence down the toilet.
You REALLY are a fucking imbecile!

Well that was certainly true in the Cohen case. Not to mention, Stone needs to have blackmail on his associates to keep everyone in line. Everyone around Trump was taping him. Stone is also the kind of loon who keeps trophies.

Arresting officers do this to prevent the destruction of evidence. Look at this guy. A professed "dirty tricks" political operative, who has Nixon's face tattooed on his body and who has been best friends with the guy in the Oval Office: Mister "drain the swamp," for decades. Notice any chance for corruption while you and I were at work in real jobs?

Oh bullshit.
Do you think he was going to shoot it out with the police over process crimes?:auiqs.jpg:

The standard procedure would have been to notify Stone's lawyer and arrange for him to surrender. The fact that the judge released him after he signed a paper underscores that this was SCARY PERP THEATER for the gullible and uninformed.

I think that the serving of the warrant against Stone was proper because I think that he would have attempted to destroy evidence if he had been given a warning in advance. He already had self-identified as a "dirty trickster." Releasing him later is fine AFTER law enforcement was through going over his house. Getting him under control first prevented him from hitting the "delete" button and/or burning valuable documents.
You believe it's proper because you're a Trump hating douchebag, and for no other reason. If they had executed him on the spot, you have have approved of it. There is no violation of our Constitutional rights you wouldn't approve of so long as Republicans are the victims.

To execute a search warrant before Roger stone could destroy evidence? That would never happen. You're saying ridiculous things.
That's right numbnuts, Stone had boxes of incriminating evidence on Trump and was waiting until the FBI kicked his door down to start flushing the evidence down the toilet.
You REALLY are a fucking imbecile!

Well that was certainly true in the Cohen case. Not to mention, Stone needs to have blackmail on his associates to keep everyone in line. Everyone around Trump was taping him. Stone is also the kind of loon who keeps trophies.

Here is what you chortling mindless horde members don't grok:

You are supporting the violent power of the government to target, terrorize and punish people for their political opinions. That's a rather dangerous POV, and one which will undoubtedly boomerang right-back-atchya, someday.

Arresting officers do this to prevent the destruction of evidence. Look at this guy. A professed "dirty tricks" political operative, who has Nixon's face tattooed on his body and who has been best friends with the guy in the Oval Office: Mister "drain the swamp," for decades. Notice any chance for corruption while you and I were at work in real jobs?

Oh bullshit.
Do you think he was going to shoot it out with the police over process crimes?:auiqs.jpg:

The standard procedure would have been to notify Stone's lawyer and arrange for him to surrender. The fact that the judge released him after he signed a paper underscores that this was SCARY PERP THEATER for the gullible and uninformed.

I think that the serving of the warrant against Stone was proper because I think that he would have attempted to destroy evidence if he had been given a warning in advance. He already had self-identified as a "dirty trickster." Releasing him later is fine AFTER law enforcement was through going over his house. Getting him under control first prevented him from hitting the "delete" button and/or burning valuable documents.
You believe it's proper because you're a Trump hating douchebag, and for no other reason. If they had executed him on the spot, you have have approved of it. There is no violation of our Constitutional rights you wouldn't approve of so long as Republicans are the victims.

That's because the Left doesn't value the principles upon which The Constitution was based. Inside every Proggie is a Totalitarian Thug just screaming to get out.

But I bet you think it's fine for cops to use MRAPs in rough neighborhoods huh.

It's highly unlikely the ghetto criminal is being arrested for process crimes ya dingbat.
And that has what to do with my question?

Good God you're an idiot!!!!
Who's is more likely to shoot it out with the cops?
A white collar criminal or a drug dealer?

Oh bullshit.

There was no violation of anyone's constitution rights. Don't you know anything about standard operating procedure? Are you really the same age as your avatar? Would you approve of a wanted individual being given time to destroy evidence?
Oh, gee. Call a drug dealer and tell him that you are coming to arrest him, but give him time to flush his drugs down the toilet. Grow up.

Oh bullshit.

For you bri

Guess Who Is Likely To Profit If Trump Gets His Border Wall? RUSSIAN Steel

You were listening to Limbaugh the other day, weren't you?

Oh bullshit.

There was no violation of anyone's constitution rights. Don't you know anything about standard operating procedure? Are you really the same age as your avatar? Would you approve of a wanted individual being given time to destroy evidence?
Oh, gee. Call a drug dealer and tell him that you are coming to arrest him, but give him time to flush his drugs down the toilet. Grow up.
I think the complaint was that was a whole lot of agents in riot gear with guns dripping off them for one guy in his pj's.

Oh bullshit.

I think the complaint was that was a whole lot of agents in riot gear with guns dripping off them for one guy in his pj's.
Must agree but on the other side,,, better safe than sorry Who knows what that nut is capable of?

Must agree but on the other side,,, better safe than sorry Who knows what that nut is capable of?
I can see people finding it overkill.

So you live in fear of geriatrics......

I can see people finding it overkill.

Kinda weird that CNN was there as well.

So you like bi sexuals?

I'm guessing Stone is a bi sexual since him and his wife had threesomes.

And it wasn't ladies they were advertising for.

So you live in fear of geriatrics......
I'm one myself so no

Look at Rook suddenly turning into BLACK LIVES MATTER cause a rich white guy got arrested .

Oh bullshit.

For you bri

Guess Who Is Likely To Profit If Trump Gets His Border Wall? RUSSIAN Steel
You're such a gullible moron. Do you actually believe Trump is doing all this solely so some Russian steel company can get the contract?

iu

Last edited:

Forum List

Back