🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I've lost all respect for the government with the ridiculous arrest of Roger Stone

I understand that people actually having knowledge of current events is confusing to you
That's adorable, but you don't know what evidence Mueller does or does not have, no matter how many wingnut blogs you gobble up. Sorry .

So, show us where you divined your knowledge that mueller has stone's devices and his encrypted communications. Go on.

They should really reserve all that nonsense for genuinely dangerous criminals, there's no need to burst out all the military hardware for a guy who has no record of violence who is being arrested for non-violent process crimes.

The FBI will never recover it's reputation.
Arresting officers do this to prevent the destruction of evidence. Look at this guy. A professed "dirty tricks" political operative, who has Nixon's face tattooed on his body and who has been best friends with the guy in the Oval Office: Mister "drain the swamp," for decades. Notice any chance for corruption while you and I were at work in real jobs?

Oh bullshit.
They could have sent a couple of officers.
Do you think he was going to shoot it out with the police over process crimes?:auiqs.jpg:

The standard procedure would have been to notify Stone's lawyer and arrange for him to surrender. The fact that the judge released him after he signed a paper underscores that this was SCARY PERP THEATER for the gullible and uninformed.

I understand that people actually having knowledge of current events is confusing to you
That's adorable, but you don't know what evidence Mueller does or does not have, no matter how many wingnut blogs you gobble up. Sorry .

So, show us where you divined your knowledge that mueller has stone's devices and his encrypted communications. Go on.

It's pretty clear from the indictment that what he has is process crime related for events that occurred after the start of the Mueller entrapment pogrom. There is nothing related to Russian Collusion by the Trump campaign, so another big disappointment for the MoonBat Coalition.

They were in bed dumbass.
Which was discovered after the fact, ya dummy. Damn dude, you are saying stupid things.

And yes, this raid occured at the earliest legal time in hopes of catching them off guard. Because they were abthreat to destroy evidence. This isn't rocket surgery, people.

They should really reserve all that nonsense for genuinely dangerous criminals, there's no need to burst out all the military hardware for a guy who has no record of violence who is being arrested for non-violent process crimes.

The FBI did fine and put the wind up Stone.

I hope they found a treasure trove of incriminating orange-colored evidence on his computer.

They did fine for a bunch of Nazi storm troopers.

The man committed treason. You think he wouldn't have destroyed evidence? If you sold out your country, twice over, you deserve to be treated like the thug you are.
What "treason"? I can't WAIT to watch Stone's lawyers pouring over Herr Muller's disclosure.......which WILL be leaked to the MSM BTW.

It's pretty clear from the indictment that what he has is process crime related for events that occurred after the start of the Mueller entrapment pogrom.
Then you need to hire someone to read the indictment aloud to you, as it clearly mentions stone taking his conversations over to encrypted services. As everyone who is paying attention knows.

He is a rich white guy bruh. Enemy #1!

It's pretty clear from the indictment that what he has is process crime related for events that occurred after the start of the Mueller entrapment pogrom.
Then you need to hire someone to read the indictment aloud to you, as it clearly mentions stone taking his conversations over to encrypted services. As everyone who is paying attention knows.

I read it. It doesn't say what you wish it did.

The standard procedure would have been to notify Stone's lawyer and arrange for him to surrender. The fact that the judge released him after he signed a paper underscores that this was SCARY PERP THEATER for the gullible and uninformed.
And for the bootlickers...An alarming number of them on this thread.....I'm certain that they'd be shitting porcupines if the same treatment were served up to the Hildabeest.

To execute a search warrant before Roger stone could destroy evidence? That would never happen. You're saying ridiculous things.
That's right numbnuts, Stone had boxes of incriminating evidence on Trump and was waiting until the FBI kicked his door down to start flushing the evidence down the toilet.
You REALLY are a fucking imbecile!

I hope they found a treasure trove of incriminating orange-colored evidence on his computer.

The man committed treason. You think he wouldn't have destroyed evidence? If you sold out your country, twice over, you deserve to be treated like the thug you are.
What "treason"? I can't WAIT to watch Stone's lawyers pouring over Herr Muller's disclosure.......which WILL be leaked to the MSM BTW.

Jerome Corsi, Stone's good friend and co-conspirator in most dirty tricks says Stone is guilty. I believe Corsi when he said dirty tricks are one thing but betraying your country is not something he should have done.

Yeah. Selling out your country to Russia and its interests is treason.

And for the bootlickers...An alarming number of them on this thread.....I'm certain that they'd be shitting porcupines if the same treatment were served up to the Hildabeest.

Indeed. And another thing: if Stone were So Dangerous that they needed 29 armed officers to apprehend him, why did some insider put CNN in danger by tipping them off?

They were in bed dumbass.
Which was discovered after the fact, ya dummy. Damn dude, you are saying stupid things.

And yes, this raid occured at the earliest legal time in hopes of catching them off guard. Because they were abthreat to destroy evidence. This isn't rocket surgery, people.

So you still think a geriatric couple is going to shoot it out with the police or destroy evidence over crimes he claims he didnt commit?
And of course the fact that doing so would be far worse than the supposed crimes he's accused of.

You're not to bright are you?

You're not too bright, are you? Really. Because you can't see how this could backfire.

It has injured you and your ilk without needing to backfire. Roger Stone is a scoundrel and has committed crimes.
He just hasn't been accused of any crimes not arising out of Mueller's process.

Jerome Corsi, Stone's good friend and co-conspirator in most dirty tricks says Stone is guilty. I believe Corsi when he said dirty tricks are one thing but betraying your country is not something he should have done.

Please quote where Corsi said that.

Arresting officers do this to prevent the destruction of evidence. Look at this guy. A professed "dirty tricks" political operative, who has Nixon's face tattooed on his body and who has been best friends with the guy in the Oval Office: Mister "drain the swamp," for decades. Notice any chance for corruption while you and I were at work in real jobs?

Oh bullshit.
Do you think he was going to shoot it out with the police over process crimes?:auiqs.jpg:

I think that the serving of the warrant against Stone was proper because I think that he would have attempted to destroy evidence if he had been given a warning in advance. He already had self-identified as a "dirty trickster." Releasing him later is fine AFTER law enforcement was through going over his house. Getting him under control first prevented him from hitting the "delete" button and/or burning valuable documents.

Oh bullshit.

I think that the serving of the warrant against Stone was proper because I think that he would have attempted to destroy evidence if he had been given a warning in advance. He already had self-identified as a "dirty trickster." Releasing him later is fine AFTER law enforcement was through going over his house. Getting him under control first prevented him from hitting the "delete" button and/or burning valuable documents.

Oh blah blah blah...so sleepy zzzzzzzz.....

Stone had been under surveillance for ages. They already know everything about him.

Charles Manson could say that Stone, or anyone else associated with the Cheeto, is guilty and you'd lap it up like a kitten with a saucer of milk....Of course, you were one of the idjit squad piling onto the Buzzfeed and Covington boys fakeries, so it only follows.

I would watch your whole family exterminated. Slowly tortured. And put on social media. I am not violent. But I will give you what you do to others. Arrest is arrest. I suppose those mature manly black israeli guys threatening and intimidating those teenagers were arrested in the same fashion would get your approval. Let parts of ournation be decimated. It has to happen. Most of it will be yours and this crap will end.
You are psychotic and need to be locked up.

Forum List

Back