🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I've lost all respect for the government with the ridiculous arrest of Roger Stone

They should really reserve all that nonsense for genuinely dangerous criminals, there's no need to burst out all the military hardware for a guy who has no record of violence who is being arrested for non-violent process crimes.

The FBI will never recover it's reputation.

What concentrated wealth and power do to we the people in this society is just as violent as any petty criminal.

The FBI has become a joke.

It use to be beyond reproach for the most part but ever since Obama was President it has become a major part of The Swamp.

Hopefully before he gets out of office Trump can get control of those sonofabitches.
I think we need to cut the FBI's budget by 90%. They need to stick to prosecuting actual law breakers, not persecuting political opponents of the administration.

You believe it's proper because you're a Trump hating douchebag, and for no other reason. If they had executed him on the spot, you have have approved of it. There is no violation of our Constitutional rights you wouldn't approve of so long as Republicans are the victims.
For you bri

Guess Who Is Likely To Profit If Trump Gets His Border Wall? RUSSIAN Steel
You're such a gullible moron. Do you actually believe Trump is doing all this solely so some Russian steel company can get the contract?

iu
Oh no.

There is also the Trump Tower in Moscow.

Money laundering.

Giving the Russian classified material.

Funny that Republicans constantly insist it's the Democrats who work with the Russians.

Now we know that was a diversion. A distraction. It was actually Trump and the GOP working with the Russians, no, not "with them", "FOR them".

Dxj19BKX4AEi5Uv.jpg

Dxku4Z3X4AEj7p8.jpg
It's fascinating the way you paranoid morons jump from a perfectly legal activity to assume criminality. Assumptions are all you have.
To a Russian spy, anti America and damaging this nation is perfectly legal activity. That much is clear.
It even makes sense.

Well, I have to admit it hasn't become illegal to be a Democrat yet.

They should really reserve all that nonsense for genuinely dangerous criminals, there's no need to burst out all the military hardware for a guy who has no record of violence who is being arrested for non-violent process crimes.

The FBI did fine and put the wind up Stone.

I hope they found a treasure trove of incriminating orange-colored evidence on his computer.

They did fine for a bunch of Nazi storm troopers.
That's what they've always done before and I'll guess you would approve in other circumstances. Be glad he got taken alive, many don't.

You're such a gullible moron. Do you actually believe Trump is doing all this solely so some Russian steel company can get the contract?

iu
Oh no.

Money laundering.

Funny that Republicans constantly insist it's the Democrats who work with the Russians.

Now we know that was a diversion. A distraction. It was actually Trump and the GOP working with the Russians, no, not "with them", "FOR them".

Dxj19BKX4AEi5Uv.jpg

Dxku4Z3X4AEj7p8.jpg
It's fascinating the way you paranoid morons jump from a perfectly legal activity to assume criminality. Assumptions are all you have.
To a Russian spy, anti America and damaging this nation is perfectly legal activity. That much is clear.
It even makes sense.

Not for lack of trying.

iu
Oh no.

Money laundering.

Dxj19BKX4AEi5Uv.jpg

Dxku4Z3X4AEj7p8.jpg
It even makes sense.

Not for lack of trying.
The Dims have been trying to make being a Republican illegal, you fucking dumbass.

/—-/ The Swamp is warning anyone who is thinking of working on Trumps re-election that they will be targeted and destroyed the same way.

/—-/ The Swamp is warning anyone who is thinking of working on Trumps re-election that they will be targeted and destroyed the same way.

Nailed it!!!

^^

Peak trump cultism

Oh no.

Money laundering.

Dxj19BKX4AEi5Uv.jpg

Dxku4Z3X4AEj7p8.jpg
It even makes sense.

Not for lack of trying.
The Dims have been trying to make being a Republican illegal, you fucking dumbass.

If I were a partisanshithead like you, i might have been triggered by your post like you are.

Ahem.

Trump’s Watered-Down Ethics Rules Let a Lobbyist Help Run an Agency He Lobbied — ProPublica

Trump Campaigned Against Lobbyists, but Now They’re on His Transition Team

Is Donald Trump Draining the Swamp?

Donors and lobbyists already shaping Trump’s ‘drain the swamp’ administration - The Washington Post

https://www.wsj.com/articles/trump-...ry-lobbyist-to-hud-transition-team-1480453288

https://theintercept.com/2017/01/27/coal-doj-trump/

http://fortune.com/2016/11/16/trump-lobbyists-dc-establishment/

Another of Don’s Swamp Rats Bails …

... just before publication of this New Yorker article. Must be "fake" n shit.

Icahn’s role was novel. He would be an adviser with a formal title, but he would not receive a salary, and he would not be required to divest himself of any of his holdings, or to make any disclosures about potential conflicts of interest. “Carl Icahn will be advising the President in his individual capacity,” Trump’s transition team asserted.

In the months after the election, the stock price of CVR, Icahn’s refiner, nearly doubled—a surge that is difficult to explain without acknowledging the appointment of the company’s lead shareholder to a White House position. The rally meant a personal benefit for Icahn, at least on paper, of half a billion dollars. There was an expectation in the market—an expectation created, in part, by Icahn’s own remarks—that, with Trump in the White House and Icahn playing consigliere, the rules were about to change, and not just at the E.P.A. Icahn’s empire ranges across many economic sectors, from energy to pharmaceuticals to auto supplies to mining, and all of them are governed by the types of regulations about which he would now potentially be advising Trump.

Janet McCabe, who left the E.P.A. in January, and now works at the Environmental Law and Policy Center, told me, “I’m not naïve. People in business try to influence the government. But the job of the government is to serve the American people, not the specific business interests of the President’s friends. To think that you have somebody with that kind of agenda bending the President’s ear is troubling.”

Conflicts of interest have been a defining trait of the Trump Administration. The President has not only refused to release his tax returns; he has declined to divest from his companies, instead putting them in a trust managed by his children. Questions have emerged about the ongoing business ties of his daughter and son-in-law, Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner, who, since Trump took office, have reaped nearly two hundred million dollars from the Trump hotel in Washington, D.C., and from other investments. Although Trump promised to “drain the swamp,” he has assembled a Cabinet of ultra-rich Americans, including two billionaires: Betsy DeVos, the Secretary of Education, and Wilbur Ross, the Secretary of Commerce.

But Icahn is worth more than the Trump family and all the members of the Cabinet combined—and, with no constraint on his license to counsel the President on regulations that might help his businesses, he was poised to become much richer. Robert Weissman, who runs the watchdog group Public Citizen, told me, “This kind of self-enrichment and influence over decision-making by an individual mogul who is simultaneously inside and outside the Administration is unprecedented. In terms of corruption, there’s nothing like it. Maybe ever.” In conversations with me, financiers who have worked with Icahn described his appointment as a kind of corporate raid on Washington. One said, “It’s the cheapest takeover Carl’s ever done.”

http://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2017/08/28/carl-icahns-failed-raid-on-washington

Must agree but on the other side,,, better safe than sorry Who knows what that nut is capable of?

So you live in fear of geriatrics......
I'm one myself so no

Would you take on two cops in their thirties?
not even one but then again I'm not insane

And you think Stone is?
I think the substantial people should be dealt with by the law just like "nobodies" are.

That was supposed to be The Deep State - remember, FBI, law enforcement, intelligence services: Deep State? I mean, being paranoid is bad enough. Being confused about the enemies list on top of that, that's harsh.

So you live in fear of geriatrics......
I'm one myself so no

And you think Stone is?
I think the substantial people should be dealt with by the law just like "nobodies" are.
/——-/ Crimials by reason of being Republican

I'm one myself so no

And you think Stone is?
Don't be silly, partisanshithead talking points is not a discussion. I think the substantial people should be dealt with by the law just like "nobodies" are. Otherwise, don't bother with the "we are a nation of laws" nonsense.

That was supposed to be The Deep State - remember, FBI, law enforcement, intelligence services: Deep State? I mean, being paranoid is bad enough. Being confused about the enemies list on top of that, that's harsh.
/—-/ The only one confused is you. Trump promised to drain the swamp. Separating the Deep State from the Swamp is like the fine line between The Waffen SS and the Wehrmacht

Our Republic is on it's last legs when a political party can use the criminal justice system to punish its enemies.
The left gives us oppression and slavery.......they're batting 1000

Now you know why they always admired Stalin and Castro.

And you think Stone is?
Don't be silly, partisanshithead talking points is not a discussion. I think the substantial people should be dealt with by the law just like "nobodies" are. Otherwise, don't bother with the "we are a nation of laws" nonsense.
/——/ And then there is Hillary with her unrecorded interview not under oath. How do you spin that you toad?

/—-/ The only one confused is you. Trump promised to drain the swamp. Separating the Deep State from the Swamp is like the fine line between The Waffen SS and the Wehrmacht

Trump’s Watered-Down Ethics Rules Let a Lobbyist Help Run an Agency He Lobbied — ProPublica

Trump Campaigned Against Lobbyists, but Now They’re on His Transition Team

Is Donald Trump Draining the Swamp?

Donors and lobbyists already shaping Trump’s ‘drain the swamp’ administration - The Washington Post

https://www.wsj.com/articles/trump-...ry-lobbyist-to-hud-transition-team-1480453288

Donald Trump Puts Coal Lobbyist in Charge of Prosecuting Environmental Crimes

Only Lobbyists Can Help Trump ‘Drain the Swamp’

Another of Don’s Swamp Rats Bails …

... just before publication of this New Yorker article. Must be "fake" n shit.

Icahn’s role was novel. He would be an adviser with a formal title, but he would not receive a salary, and he would not be required to divest himself of any of his holdings, or to make any disclosures about potential conflicts of interest. “Carl Icahn will be advising the President in his individual capacity,” Trump’s transition team asserted.

In the months after the election, the stock price of CVR, Icahn’s refiner, nearly doubled—a surge that is difficult to explain without acknowledging the appointment of the company’s lead shareholder to a White House position. The rally meant a personal benefit for Icahn, at least on paper, of half a billion dollars. There was an expectation in the market—an expectation created, in part, by Icahn’s own remarks—that, with Trump in the White House and Icahn playing consigliere, the rules were about to change, and not just at the E.P.A. Icahn’s empire ranges across many economic sectors, from energy to pharmaceuticals to auto supplies to mining, and all of them are governed by the types of regulations about which he would now potentially be advising Trump.

Janet McCabe, who left the E.P.A. in January, and now works at the Environmental Law and Policy Center, told me, “I’m not naïve. People in business try to influence the government. But the job of the government is to serve the American people, not the specific business interests of the President’s friends. To think that you have somebody with that kind of agenda bending the President’s ear is troubling.”

Conflicts of interest have been a defining trait of the Trump Administration. The President has not only refused to release his tax returns; he has declined to divest from his companies, instead putting them in a trust managed by his children. Questions have emerged about the ongoing business ties of his daughter and son-in-law, Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner, who, since Trump took office, have reaped nearly two hundred million dollars from the Trump hotel in Washington, D.C., and from other investments. Although Trump promised to “drain the swamp,” he has assembled a Cabinet of ultra-rich Americans, including two billionaires: Betsy DeVos, the Secretary of Education, and Wilbur Ross, the Secretary of Commerce.

But Icahn is worth more than the Trump family and all the members of the Cabinet combined—and, with no constraint on his license to counsel the President on regulations that might help his businesses, he was poised to become much richer. Robert Weissman, who runs the watchdog group Public Citizen, told me, “This kind of self-enrichment and influence over decision-making by an individual mogul who is simultaneously inside and outside the Administration is unprecedented. In terms of corruption, there’s nothing like it. Maybe ever.” In conversations with me, financiers who have worked with Icahn described his appointment as a kind of corporate raid on Washington. One said, “It’s the cheapest takeover Carl’s ever done.”

Carl Icahn’s Failed Raid on Washington

Forum List

Back