🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I've lost all respect for the government with the ridiculous arrest of Roger Stone

They should really reserve all that nonsense for genuinely dangerous criminals, there's no need to burst out all the military hardware for a guy who has no record of violence who is being arrested for non-violent process crimes.

The FBI will never recover it's reputation.

The FBI did fine and put the wind up Stone.

I hope they found a treasure trove of incriminating orange-colored evidence on his computer.

They did fine for a bunch of Nazi storm troopers.

It was witching hour and they had to catch the Roger Stone witch.

Yeah, because a 65 year old man is such an escape risk.

The leftwing lust of Republican blood is astounding.

"the process of discovery is gonna be fascinating in this case and i cant wait to watch it!" - Devin Nunes

Our Republic is on it's last legs when a political party can use the criminal justice system to punish its enemies.
You do know that's what tRump has been trying to do for the last couple of years, right?

And please tell you you don't think the BENGHAZI mess was about dead ambassadors.

And the whitewater investigation that led to the revelation of a consensual blow job between adults?

They should really reserve all that nonsense for genuinely dangerous criminals, there's no need to burst out all the military hardware for a guy who has no record of violence who is being arrested for non-violent process crimes.

The FBI did fine and put the wind up Stone.

I hope they found a treasure trove of incriminating orange-colored evidence on his computer.

They did fine for a bunch of Nazi storm troopers.

It was witching hour and they had to catch the Roger Stone witch.

Yeah, because a 65 year old man is such an escape risk.

The leftwing lust of Republican blood is astounding.
Not any worse than the right's macabre fascination with offing Bader...

Our Republic is on it's last legs when a political party can use the criminal justice system to punish its enemies.
You do know that's what tRump has been trying to do for the last couple of years, right?

And please tell you you don't think the BENGHAZI mess was about dead ambassadors.

And the whitewater investigation that led to the revelation of a consensual blow job between adults?
But it's different when the right's snowflakes get busted...

the wall are closing in...on Mueller! LOCK MUELLER UP!

LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP! LOCK HIM UP!

I can honestly say that it doesn't bother me at all. I don't believe this man had any real contact with Assange contrary to what he claimed beforehand. He is a liar no matter which way he tries to move now.

You mean when a political party invents such a scenario and then uses it to smear and persecute the opposition, that's when we are on its last legs.

17 Intelligence agencies say they did.. are they all lying?
Of course they are. Thousands and thousands of highly conflicted Democrats running our intelligence agencies. Each and every one a covert Democratic deep state operative residing directly in Hillary's hip pocket and coordinating with Barrack to overthrow the government before out friend and savior Vladimir Putin can save us from Mueller's ravening hordes of investigators.

Last edited:
Of course they are. Thousands and thousands of highly conflicted Democrats running our intelligence agencies. Each and every one a covert Democratic deep state operative residing directly in Hillary's hip pocket and coordinating with Barrack to overthrow the government before out friend and savior Vladimir Putin can save us from Mueller's ravening hoards of investigators.

Yeah, funny, but... for pity's sake!

But I bet you think it's fine for cops to use MRAPs in rough neighborhoods huh.
What's a MRAP?

When a political party conspires with a foreign adversary to swing an election, that's when we are on it's last legs.

Unless we save ourselves.

You mean when a political party invents such a scenario and then uses it to smear and persecute the opposition, that's when we are on its last legs.
Yeah like the time the repubs did it several times during a Democrat administration..Have you forgotten them or was you not paying attention that year?

It didn't happen.

When a political party conspires with a foreign adversary to swing an election, that's when we are on it's last legs.

Unless we save ourselves.

Yeah like the time the repubs did it several times during a Democrat administration..Have you forgotten them or was you not paying attention that year?

It didn't happen.
Nope never...:auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back