i've re-considered the entire Ukraine case.. enter *your* opinions please..

That pretty much explains why millions of Ukrainians don't have a home today.
Wonder who's next?
Exactly. This brutal war in Ukraine is like most wars and interventions the USG has been involved in. Its an old story repeated many times, yet few Americans can see it.

I suspect Taiwan would make an excellent choice for destruction, by the USG and oligarchs who control it.

Exactly. This brutal war in Ukraine is like most wars and interventions the USG has been involved in. Its an old story repeated many times, yet few Americans can see it.

I suspect Taiwan would make an excellent choice for destruction, by the USG and oligarchs who control it.
What? Now Taiwan and the US government are guilty that the CCP wants to get control over the island? You loons have neither common sense no dignity.

I understand why some Americans and Europeans don't want to support Ukraine in this war. But Taiwan?

Of course it is the Taiwanese are guilty of not wanting to get under the thumb of Beijing autocrats. Especially given Hong Kong in mind. Fucking idiots.

What? Now Taiwan and the US government are guilty that the CCP wants to get control over the island? You loons have neither common sense no dignity.

I understand why some Americans and Europeans don't want to support Ukraine in this war. But Taiwan?

Of course it is the Taiwanese are guilty of not wanting to get under the thumb of Beijing autocrats. Especially given Hong Kong in mind. Fucking idiots.
Lol. YOU calling ME an idiot. LMFAO!

If it were up to you, you’d turn Taiwan into a wasteland with millions of dead women and children because you oppose China taking the island, which has always been part of China.

If you could think, you be so much more fun.

Hong Kong…lmfao!

Lol. YOU calling ME an idiot. LMFAO!

If it were up to you, you’d turn Taiwan into a wasteland with millions of dead women and children because you oppose China taking the island, which has always been part of China.

If you could think, you be so much more fun.

Hong Kong…lmfao!
Yes, I am calling you an idiot. I understand that your arrogance fiercely protests that because you deem yourself something like a genius.

Taiwan IS China, you ignorant fool. Ever heard about the Chinese civil war of the 1940s? The Taiwanese government has the same legitimacy as the Communist party's one.

What is wrong with Hong Kong? I hope you won't have the audacity to dismiss that the 'one country - two political systems' principle was flushed down the toilet by Beijing.

Yes, I am calling you an idiot. I understand that your arrogance fiercely protests that because you deem yourself something like a genius.

Taiwan IS China, you ignorant fool. Ever heard about the Chinese civil war of the 1940s? The Taiwanese government has the same legitimacy as the Communist party's one.

What is wrong with Hong Kong? I hope you won't have the audacity to dismiss that the 'one country - two political systems' principle was flushed down the toilet by Beijing.
Yes. Taiwan is China and none of the USG’s business what goes on there. You’d think after all the failed interventions and millions murdered by the USG war machine, you’d catch on. Somehow you think the USG must kill and destroy for the benefit of the oligarchy, which you aren’t even a part of. WTF?

Do you know when HK rejoined China? It was a long time ago. Yet the Chinese government you hate and fear, did nothing to impose upon the people of HK for decades.

Think better!

Yes. Taiwan is China and none of the USG’s business what goes on there. You’d think after all the failed interventions and millions murdered by the USG war machine, you’d catch on. Somehow you think the USG must kill and destroy for the benefit of the oligarchy, which you aren’t even a part of. WTF?

Do you know when HK rejoined China? It was a long time ago. Yet the Chinese government you hate and fear, did nothing to impose upon the people of HK for decades.

Think better!
If 1997 is for you 'a long time ago' then you really have a fish's memory. Do you know what that means? The main principle of rejoining was 'one country - two political systems' that should have lasted for at least 50 years.

The Chinese government did nothing? Read about the Umbrella uprising that happened long time ago in 2014. Get some fucking clue. This all lies on the ground.

Jesus, I have an impression of talking with an uneducated schoolboy.

If 1997 is for you 'a long time ago' then you really have a fish's memory. Do you know what that means? The main principle of rejoining was 'one country - two political systems' that should have lasted for at least 50 years.

The Chinese government did nothing? Read about the Umbrella uprising that happened long time ago in 2014. Get some fucking clue. This all lies on the ground.

Jesus, I have an impression of talking with an uneducated schoolboy.
Dummy.

You think China is so tyrannical and authoritarian that they allowed HK autonomy for many years. How unusual? Lol. Think!

At any rate and I know you won’t listen to reason, what China does to China is not the fucking business of the USG...you warmongering oligarchy loving FOOL.

THINK!

Dummy.

You think China is so tyrannical and authoritarian that they allowed HK autonomy for many years. How unusual? Lol. Think!

At any rate and I know you won’t listen to reason, what China does to China is not the fucking business of the USG...you warmongering oligarchy loving FOOL.

THINK!
Idiot.

1997 - 2014 is less that 20 years, it is even far less than the Chinese autocrats pledged themselves. (Of course, no worries, it isn't virtual promises to Gorbachev).

If war mongering oligarchy supports 'good' people, I am with them.

Idiot.

1997 - 2014 is less that 20 years, it is even far less than the Chinese autocrats pledged themselves. (Of course, no worries, it isn't virtual promises to Gorbachev).

If war mongering oligarchy supports 'good' people, I am with them.
Yeah! Those nasty dirty commies left HK alone for nearly 20 years. Those stinking BASTARDS.

You support mass murdering good people for the sole benefit of oligarchs, but are too dumb to know it.

Please think better.

Yeah! Those nasty dirty commies left HK alone for nearly 20 years. Those stinking BASTARDS.

You support mass murdering good people for the sole benefit of oligarchs, but are too dumb to know it.

Please think better.
Dude, being based on how you justify Beijing's cracking down on Hong Kong's autonomy (despite signed obligations) and how you bitched about some vague promises to Gorbachev, I can make conclusions that you are:

intellectually hollow and simple-minded person, or

hypocritical bastard, or

paid troll.

The third version is the least likely for me.

Dude, being based on how you justify Beijing's cracking down on Hong Kong's autonomy (despite signed obligations) and how you bitched about some vague promises to Gorbachev, I can make conclusions that you are:

intellectually hollow and simple-minded person, or

hypocritical bastard, or

paid troll.

The third version is the least likely for me.
Lol. I’m the dummy pushing for peace. You’re the smarty pushing for war.

Do you fail so see how dumb that is?

Yea, you are pushing for peace at the cost of oppressing other people. Too bad, not everyone understands your generosity.

Russia invades Ukraine and you call those countries that object warmongers and justify the war Russia started; do you see how dumb that is? What is the basis of your extraordinary loyalty to Putin?

Russia invades Ukraine and you call those countries that object warmongers and justify the war Russia started; do you see how dumb that is? What is the basis of your extraordinary loyalty to Putin?

Thought experiment for American statist warmongers…

A foreign nation bordering the US experiences a coup committed by the world’s greatest superpower, overthrowing the democratically elected government that was friendly to the US. Now that government is unfriendly and wishes to align itself with the US’s biggest enemy. The world’s greatest superpower.

Now add to this the foreign nation bordering the US is shelling a former territory of the US and killing ethnic Americans. Killing up to 14,000 American men women and children. And is now threatening to invade the territory with a large army.

Do you think the USG should accept this?

DID I JUST BLOW YOUR MIND???

Thought experiment for American statist warmongers…

A foreign nation bordering the US experiences a coup committed by the world’s greatest superpower, overthrowing the democratically elected government that was friendly to the US. Now that government is unfriendly and wishes to align itself with the US’s biggest enemy. The world’s greatest superpower.

Now add to this the foreign nation bordering the US is shelling a former territory of the US and killing ethnic Americans. Killing up to 14,000 American men women and children. And is now threatening to invade the territory with a large army.

Do you think the USG should accept this?

DID I JUST BLOW YOUR MIND???
So here you are trying to justify Putin's invasion of Ukraine while calling others warmongers. Are you unable to see how bizarre that is? How did you develop such blind loyalty to Putin?

Now add to this the foreign nation bordering the US is shelling a former territory of the US and killing ethnic Americans. Killing up to 14,000 American men women and children. And is now threatening to invade the territory with a large army
I have already given you a link that this figure also includes casualties of Ukrainian military and separatist militants. Natural dishonesty?

I have already given you a link that this figure also includes casualties of Ukrainian military and separatist militants. Natural dishonesty?
I knew I’d blow your mind, though I’m not sure you have one. Uke!

So here you are trying to justify Putin's invasion of Ukraine while calling others warmongers. Are you unable to see how bizarre that is? How did you develop such blind loyalty to Putin?
So I did blow your mind. Good.

I knew I’d blow your mind, though I’m not sure you have one. Uke!
How did you blow my mind, Yuri? Posting the figure in the line of Russian propaganda? No worries, I didn't expect too much out of you, anyway.

Forum List

Back