J.D Moved the Needle More Up!

conserveguy877

Gold Member
Nov 25, 2015
This VP debate showed that Vance is probably the best running mate in over a 100 years in U.S history. He's young, smart, and capable to be commander and chief. It's amazing how much JD showed the best transparency and affirmation to the country. Who the hell wants a stolen valor guy prioritizing to put tampon's in boys restrooms? This debate performance by Vance will move the needle up helping Trump gain more Independent voters.

This VP debate showed that Vance is probably the best running mate in over a 100 years in U.S history. He's young, smart, and capable to be commander and chief. It's amazing how much JD showed the best transparency and affirmation to the country. Who the hell wants a stolen valor guy prioritizing to put tampon's in boys restrooms? This debate performance by Vance will move the needle up helping Trump gain more Independent voters.
I was impressed by his entire performance. However, Waltz didn't come across as some crazy weird person like Harris is. He just couldn't answer the basic questions on policy for the economy, border and foreign affairs.

Just once I would like to see a MAGA talk about one of their politicians without claiming they are the best ever, amazing, stupendous, or some other goofy superlative.

Completely fake news

I was impressed by his entire performance. However, Waltz didn't come across as some crazy weird person like Harris is. He just couldn't answer the basic questions on policy for the economy, border and foreign affairs.
I really thought Walz came off as a likeable guy, who had absolutely no clue how to answer basic policy questions and exaggerated about a few things in his life. I'd watch a football game with him, but I wouldn't vote for him.

Looking over the past 16 years:
2009 - 2017: Obama got the US involved with many new conflicts. He actually didn’t end any intervention at all, with the exception of the Iraq war which he ended up sending troops back anyway. Here is what he did:
Syria Intervention (2014)
Re-intervention in Iraq (2014)
Libya intervention (2011)
Niger intervention (2013)
These are the physical interventions he started but In addition, he also did this:
He sent troops to Cameroon and Kenya as well.
He removed no troops from Somalia and actually intensified operations there.
We had the most troops in Afghanistan under Obama (110,000 in 2011) and after Osama bin Laden was finally killed he promised to withdraw all troops in Afghanistan in 2016. Obviously, he never did that and actually didn’t end the operations in Afghanistan at all.
Russia invaded Ukraine
The Muslim Brotherhood uprising in the middle east happened under Obama
So there’s your Nobel peace prize winner right there, sending troops all over the world and getting involved with numerous conflicts. Drew a lot of red lines but never did a thing when the enemy crossed the red lines.

2017 - 2021: Trump: From the Hill...
As the policy blunders mount, the Donald Trump presidency is looking better. Even Rich Lowry at the National Review, no fan of the former president, admits in a recent column that Trump’s “relatively crisis-free presidency in foreign affairs” might not just have been good luck, but also occurred because “adversaries feared [Trump] and therefore acted with a measure of restraint.”
Nothing makes the case better than remembering Trump’s first meeting with Chinese President Xi Jinping, which took place in 2017 when they dined at his Palm Beach Club Mar-a-Lago. Over what Trump described as a “beautiful piece of chocolate cake,” he informed Xi that U.S. military forces had just sent 59 Tomahawk cruise missiles to bomb a military airfield in Syria. This was punishment for Syrian President Bashar Assad poisoning 77 of his own countrymen, including 23 children, and also for Xi blocking U.N. condemnation of those horrific murders. With the advice of his military leaders, Trump chose to attack the airbase from which the deadly poison had been launched.  
The message to our enemies was clear. Trump was ready to deploy the United States’s massive military capability if needed, and he actually had red lines our adversaries would cross at their peril. Peace through strength. Simple and effective.
Under President Trump, Iran’s foreign currency reserves plummeted from a high of $122 billion to $18 billion"
NO NEW WARS IN THE WORLD. 4 years of peace and prosperity. Peace through strength and not letting Iran and Russia sell their oil to wage war.

2021 - 2024: Harris (Biden): Since Biden took office, there have been more than 80 attacks on U.S. facilities and troops stationed in Iraq and Syria. The Pentagon has responded in kind on only four occasions.
Former Secretary of Defense Robert Gates recently told Axios that the U.S. “is facing the most crises since World War II ended 78 years ago.” It was Gates, who worked in both the George W. Bush and Obama White Houses, who famously declared that Joe Biden has been “wrong on nearly every major foreign policy and national security issue over the past 4 decades.” The streak continues, and the world is paying a heavy price. "
Russia attacks Ukraine killing maybe millions. Iran supports Hamas and Hezbollah with the money Biden has allowed them to have and make through the sales of oil that Trump stopped. 94 regulations taken by Harris-Biden that have cause millions to die in wars including many Americans.

I really thought Walz came off as a likeable guy, who had absolutely no clue how to answer basic policy questions and exaggerated about a few things in his life. I'd watch a football game with him, but I wouldn't vote for him.
He’s so far in over his head. He got thrown into the deep end of the pool before he even learned to float.

This VP debate showed that Vance is probably the best running mate in over a 100 years in U.S history. He's young, smart, and capable to be commander and chief. It's amazing how much JD showed the best transparency and affirmation to the country.
That could very well be true. So now it remains how much confidence they really have in TRUMP, since he would be the guy they'd really be electing into office.

Who the hell wants a stolen valor guy prioritizing to put tampon's in boys restrooms?
Sadly, most people know nothing of what you speak and Walz's military lies nor his tampons for boys never came up. I chalk most of that up to the mods, but Vance also let it go, the uptick is that it kept the debate from falling into a mudslinging match.

This debate performance by Vance will move the needle up helping Trump gain more Independent voters.
According to every poll I've seen, the debate is viewed by all as a near dead-heat tie.

And the only vp candidate in history unable to say a previous election was valid. You're nothing but traitorous pieces of shit.

He is not an honest man... and if you look at his admitted history of visiting China 20 plus times you have to have a level of concern... if he were Jimmy Stewart maybe not... but this guy is not Jimmy Stewart....

He is not an honest man... and if you look at his admitted history of visiting China 20 plus times you have to have a level of concern...

Too bad the mods nor Vance brought that up. Walz said he took schoolkids there (and Finland over how they handled gun crime) to see other cultures, but really, is China the first place you'd think to go to see another culture, much less 20 times? Why not Japan instead?

WHO DOES THAT unless you have real doubts, concerns or dislikes for your own culture?

Too bad Vance once again didn't bring up the real cause of much of the gun crime here--- liberal policies leading to economic distress and the mindfuk libs put on kids in public schools. Why does no one ever ask why it is that kids keep taking guns to schools to shoot their teachers?!!

Sadly, Vance fell short here too stopping at just merely suggesting we beef up security.

Hard to believe there is any school by now without much beefed up security!

I think Vance was coached to avoid controversial topics and statements because they had already called him so weird.

Too bad the mods nor Vance brought that up. Walz said he took schoolkids there (and Finland over how they handled gun crime) to see other cultures, but really, is China the first place you'd think to go to see another culture, much less 20 times? Why not Japan instead?

WHO DOES THAT unless you have real doubts, concerns or dislikes for your own culture?

Too bad Vance once again didn't bring up the real cause of much of the gun crime here--- liberal policies leading to economic distress and the mindfuk libs put on kids in public schools. Why does no one ever ask why it is that kids keep taking guns to schools to shoot their teachers?!!

Sadly, Vance fell short here too stopping at just merely suggesting we beef up security.

Hard to believe there is any school by now without much beefed up security!

I think Vance was coached to avoid controversial topics and statements because they had already called him so weird.
He didn’t take kids to China to teach the Chinese about democracy. He took US kids there to teach them about the glory of communism.

If Walz had actually been in China during Tainanmen Square, he would have been riding on the tanks.

Forum List

Back