J.K. Rowling Calls Trump A ‘Tiny, Little Man’ After He Shoves A PM

IMG_0425.JPG
Yuuuuge story. Gonna be great. That I promise you. Has legs to last days..
Everything always has to be about him.
He's a malignant narcissus.
Melania wants nothing to do with him.
NATO heads want nothing to do with him.
About 60% of America wants nothing to do with him.
Welcome home fat boy. Guess who's waiting for you to fry your fat ass on Russia.

5927389a2000003a0016eef1.jpeg

Nailed it.

This is magic.

President Donald Trump attended the NATO summit in Brussels on Thursday, where he was filmed making a gesture that looks like he is pushing aside Montenegro’s Prime Minister Dusko Markovic in order to shove his way to the front of a crowd.

The White House reportedly defended the gesture, calling it a “casual greeting” between leaders. But the video went viral on Twitter nonetheless.

It wasn’t long before Harry Potter author J.K. Rowling shared a GIF of the moment on Twitter, captioning it with the ultimate burn: “You tiny, tiny, tiny little man.”

VIDEO: J.K. Rowling Calls Trump A ‘Tiny, Little Man’ After He Shoves A PM

Trump's egotistical arrogance never ceases to amaze me. Who does he think he is?
Left love rich elites thinking they are more important than they are.

Nailed it.

This is magic.

President Donald Trump attended the NATO summit in Brussels on Thursday, where he was filmed making a gesture that looks like he is pushing aside Montenegro’s Prime Minister Dusko Markovic in order to shove his way to the front of a crowd.

The White House reportedly defended the gesture, calling it a “casual greeting” between leaders. But the video went viral on Twitter nonetheless.

It wasn’t long before Harry Potter author J.K. Rowling shared a GIF of the moment on Twitter, captioning it with the ultimate burn: “You tiny, tiny, tiny little man.”

Trump's egotistical arrogance never ceases to amaze me. Who does he think he is?

OMG! I'll never buy another of her books!

But wait! I never bought any anyway!
So even now you don't have the balls to call out yet another example of deplorable behavior?
What deplorable behavior? Geez cupcake get ahold of yourself.

Nailed it.

This is magic.

That's hilarious - since you just described Trump.

Nailed it.

This is magic.

Anyone who calls that a "shove" is a hysterical jackass.

Another tempest in a teapot. What next will the fake news whine about, Trump pulled the tag off a mattress?

Nailed it.

This is magic.

Elite? The broad wrote a fairy tale. That makes her a leader?

Nailed it.

This is magic.

That was nothing even close to a shove. As far as who does he think he is? He's the leader of the country that is footing the security costs for these candy ass European twats.

I love it and that's exactly why I voted for him. Of course we're front row and center. We're the ones doing all the work. You want center stage then step the hell up. Until then piss off.
Deplorable excusing rude and inexcusable behavior. Figures.

Nailed it.

This is magic.

That was nothing even close to a shove. As far as who does he think he is? He's the leader of the country that is footing the security costs for these candy ass European twats.

I love it and that's exactly why I voted for him. Of course we're front row and center. We're the ones doing all the work. You want center stage then step the hell up. Until then piss off.

You gotta love these snowflakes. They get hysterical over virtually everything.

Nailed it.

This is magic.

Another tempest in a teapot. What next will the fake news whine about, Trump pulled the tag off a mattress?
All rules of manners, etiquette, decorum and human decency get thrown out the window when the orange brigade has to face up to the fact their president is an ignorant slimeball.

Like I've said before Putin's Puppet could strangle a puppy and these assholes would still defend him.

Like I've said before Putin's Puppet could strangle a puppy and these assholes would still defend him.
Well the nitwit Obama actually ate a puppy when he lived in Indonesia and you lefty loons defended him. ..... :cuckoo: .. :lol:

Last edited:
So basically the left are still foaming at the mouth that Trump beat Hillary got it. Its fun watching them writhe in agony like their Eat Slugs spell backfired.

The world cannot be led by these snowflakes. They are world leaders! .

So drop down on your knees, unzip his trousers and put your face inside. Men who act like Trump have tiny little things between their legs, so be sure to have a flashlight handy.

Nailed it.

This is magic.

All rules of manners, etiquette, decorum and human decency get thrown out the window when the orange brigade has to face up to the fact their president is an ignorant slimeball.

Oweee. That's gonna leave a mark.

Forum List

Back