J.K. Rowling Calls Trump A ‘Tiny, Little Man’ After He Shoves A PM

Like I've said before Putin's Puppet could strangle a puppy and these assholes would still defend him.

Trump and Americans in 30 states took back our country from thugs like you, tissue?

So you think physically pushing another world leader at a summit in front of the cameras is a show of....what?
Americans in 30 states need to brace themselves for the fact that they lost it all, much less took anything back.

Like I've said before Putin's Puppet could strangle a puppy and these assholes would still defend him.

Trump and Americans in 30 states took back our country from thugs like you, tissue?

So you think physically pushing another world leader at a summit in front of the cameras is a show of....what?
Americans in 30 states need to brace themselves for the fact that they lost it all, much less took anything back.

I'd punch another world leader in the face, like that fat fuck in NK I'd knock him right on his fat ass. If he landed on a liberal win/win!

trump said the photographer said "where is president trump?....will he please come forward".....hey its what i heard.....

5927389a2000003a0016eef1.jpeg

Nailed it.

This is magic.

President Donald Trump attended the NATO summit in Brussels on Thursday, where he was filmed making a gesture that looks like he is pushing aside Montenegro’s Prime Minister Dusko Markovic in order to shove his way to the front of a crowd.

The White House reportedly defended the gesture, calling it a “casual greeting” between leaders. But the video went viral on Twitter nonetheless.

It wasn’t long before Harry Potter author J.K. Rowling shared a GIF of the moment on Twitter, captioning it with the ultimate burn: “You tiny, tiny, tiny little man.”

VIDEO: J.K. Rowling Calls Trump A ‘Tiny, Little Man’ After He Shoves A PM

Trump's egotistical arrogance never ceases to amaze me. Who does he think he is?

Who's rowling? A professional ping pong team?
she wrote a story about a 3rd rate Wizard.....harry something........kotter or something....

Nailed it.

This is magic.

President Donald Trump attended the NATO summit in Brussels on Thursday, where he was filmed making a gesture that looks like he is pushing aside Montenegro’s Prime Minister Dusko Markovic in order to shove his way to the front of a crowd.

The White House reportedly defended the gesture, calling it a “casual greeting” between leaders. But the video went viral on Twitter nonetheless.

It wasn’t long before Harry Potter author J.K. Rowling shared a GIF of the moment on Twitter, captioning it with the ultimate burn: “You tiny, tiny, tiny little man.”

Trump's egotistical arrogance never ceases to amaze me. Who does he think he is?

she wrote a story about a 3rd rate Wizard.....harry something........kotter or something....

Welcome back.....

Nailed it.

This is magic.

The guy who played Horshack was great.

Stupid crying liberal shit, In twenty or thirty years you shitpiles will still be trying to win an election outside of the scumholes shitbitch won. Trump's eight Pence's eight Palin's eight, then the New republic will be set up so any liberal will be shot on sight for the treason they invoke as their god.

trump said the photographer said "where is president trump?....will he please come forward".....hey its what i heard.....

As if anyone would have to "ask" where the giant fat-blob orange narcissist continually forming the image of a vagina with his tiny little hands is. Everybody knows if there's a camera in the room, he's pointing at it.

All you gotta do is imagine a yuge stick of Velveeta cheese, standing on end, exposed to the air long enough to grow spores on its head.

Nailed it.

This is magic.

That was nothing even close to a shove. As far as who does he think he is? He's the leader of the country that is footing the security costs for these candy ass European twats.

I love it and that's exactly why I voted for him. Of course we're front row and center. We're the ones doing all the work. You want center stage then step the hell up. Until then piss off.
Deplorable excusing rude and inexcusable behavior. Figures.
How come your rude an inexcusable behavior is ok?

Nailed it.

This is magic.

Who the fuck is JK Rowling and why is she important?

Nailed it.

This is magic.

Welcome back.....
why thank you.....did you miss me?....

Forum List

Back