J.K. Rowling Calls Trump A ‘Tiny, Little Man’ After He Shoves A PM

5927389a2000003a0016eef1.jpeg

Nailed it.

This is magic.

President Donald Trump attended the NATO summit in Brussels on Thursday, where he was filmed making a gesture that looks like he is pushing aside Montenegro’s Prime Minister Dusko Markovic in order to shove his way to the front of a crowd.

The White House reportedly defended the gesture, calling it a “casual greeting” between leaders. But the video went viral on Twitter nonetheless.

It wasn’t long before Harry Potter author J.K. Rowling shared a GIF of the moment on Twitter, captioning it with the ultimate burn: “You tiny, tiny, tiny little man.”

VIDEO: J.K. Rowling Calls Trump A ‘Tiny, Little Man’ After He Shoves A PM

Trump's egotistical arrogance never ceases to amaze me. Who does he think he is?

JK Rowling, the vocal advocate of importation of the terrorists. What a moron...

Speaking of that, how many of people in need does she house in her mansions? Oh, none... of course.

Get the fuck out of here!
Shoved him...really bozo's!

I didn't see the man stumble, lose his balance,
or fall into anyone...did I miss something?

I mean, I've shoved people, and their body is thrust
in a backward motion, away from me!

They didn't remain in the spot they were standing at
when I shoved them...not to mention....
I used both hands and targeted their upper chest.

Nothing appeared confrontational to me,
and shoving someone is a confrontational action

Exerting your presence and shoving someone
are two totally different things!

Yep....I'M HERE!

Trump is kicking ass on this trip. He got his inner city rebuild/ reinvestment/infrastructure money from the Saudis so all of the African Americans and others living in the inner city that took a chance on Trump will be very happy they did. There will be jobs in the inner city which will lead to better schools and better neighborhoods and a better life. Nice job Mr. President.

Saudis reportedly plan to invest $40 billion in US infrastructure

'Jobs, Jobs, Jobs' Trump Signs Historic Mega-Billion Deal with Saudis

Saudi Arabia's King Abdullah promises $36 billion in benefits
Donald J Trump is kicking ass and taking down names.
Leaders Appear to Snicker as Trump Calls on NATO Allies to Pay Their 'Fair Share'

Yes indeedy!
They can snicker at their own peril. How about we put in our percentage for NATO at the average the other 27 do? Who snickers then?

Good thing that Trump didn't pull out his little twig and zap the sissy boy into a frog!

5927389a2000003a0016eef1.jpeg

Nailed it.

This is magic.

President Donald Trump attended the NATO summit in Brussels on Thursday, where he was filmed making a gesture that looks like he is pushing aside Montenegro’s Prime Minister Dusko Markovic in order to shove his way to the front of a crowd.

The White House reportedly defended the gesture, calling it a “casual greeting” between leaders. But the video went viral on Twitter nonetheless.

It wasn’t long before Harry Potter author J.K. Rowling shared a GIF of the moment on Twitter, captioning it with the ultimate burn: “You tiny, tiny, tiny little man.”

VIDEO: J.K. Rowling Calls Trump A ‘Tiny, Little Man’ After He Shoves A PM

Trump's egotistical arrogance never ceases to amaze me. Who does he think he is?

You guys are so desperately butthurt, you will stoop to anything. How many scoops of ice cream did Trump get afterwards?

So basically the left are still foaming at the mouth that Trump beat Hillary got it. Its fun watching them writhe in agony like their Eat Slugs spell backfired.
Psssst....I checked. We all know that trump is the so-called president. H. Clinton lost. We all heard about it.

Speaking of the election, Trump beat Hillary AHAHAHAHAHA that's funny! That wiped the smug elitist smirks right off the left's faces. :laugh: Now the left come here daily to start 'I hate Trump' threads and vent their triggered rage, I find their pain and suffering delicious. :eusa_dance:

Trump is the kind of dude that will Bogart a joint for 20 minutes while you seethe in fury...he then hands it to you so you burn yourself getting it ; only to find out he left the joint all spit wet ...

French President Macron Blows Off Trump, So Trump Tries To Tear Off His Arm

French President Emmanuel Macron blew off Donald Trump and greeted Angela Merkel first. This resulted in Trump trying to separate the French president's arm from his body.…

I wonder what would happen if Trump went to shake hands with one of the leaders, but the leader was one of those guys with abnormally strong hands, and the leader squeezed and crushed bones in Trump's hand.

Would that result in a war?

You really wondered that?

Yes. Yes I did.

Trump is the kind of dude that will Bogart a joint for 20 minutes while you seethe in fury...he then hands it to you so you burn yourself getting it ; only to find out he left the joint all spit wet ...

French President Emmanuel Macron blew off Donald Trump and greeted Angela Merkel first. This resulted in Trump trying to separate the French president's arm from his body.…

I wonder what would happen if Trump went to shake hands with one of the leaders, but the leader was one of those guys with abnormally strong hands, and the leader squeezed and crushed bones in Trump's hand.

Would that result in a war?

I wonder what would happen if you had a brain.

I do.

Like a boss! You lefty faggots wouldn't recognize a leader, if he stomped your queen into a puddle of her own blood, and piss. Case in point...

Well Angela Merkel is the Leader of the Free World now so it is only right and proper that she be greeted first.

And that was another fine load of horseshit, brought to you by the sore losers of the democratic party!

Rowling's like a typical left wing asswipe comments on something she knows jack shit about. What a douche!

I wish the prime minister would of shoved the tiny man back and maybe slapped him a few times.

Forum List

Back