J6......July 21st Edition

What do you expect from someone who identifies as a grocery store.
I think of the poor befuddled nitwit more as an early cartoon:

DC7119E5-CD58-4598-A4E6-8853528E38FF.jpeg

Winky Dink is the little twerp with the fairy collar holding the crayon. I’m guessing the dog is Chilliconfuzed.

I can't help it that with every update given, you supply a denial.

You will just deny all this ^^^^^^^^

Can you put in your own words what the bombshell in that video is? I saw GOPers denouncing a riot. Just like they denounced the riots of 2020, standing alone against Democratic supporters of the riots.

Where are you going with that?

Y'all . . . we're being kinda mean to Winco . . .

He promised us updates and we just argue with him and now he doesn't want to give any more.

Come on, Winco! The first one fell flat, but give us some more. Think first, this time, maybe.
You are so easy.
Here's some more.
Denial in 3...2...1....

Democrats have been living on a revision of the facts about Trump since 2016.
Suspension of reality is a bad thing to create, endorse and participate in. Hard to reverse because it makes feelings so yummy

It was already pointed out by Mark Levin last night that the constitution states that anyone who has served in the gov't for the state, and has been convicted of an INSURRECTION, cannot run for office again. It's in the 14th amendment. This is what the left will use to try to say Trump can't run again. That's why they keep pushing that word, INSURRECTION.

It's all politics. And they've been figured out.

What does the Constitution say about insurrection?

Section 3 of the Fourteenth Amendment prohibits anyone who has previously taken an oath of office (Senators, Representatives, and other public officials) from holding public office if they have "engaged in insurrection or rebellion" against the United States.

Could the disqualification clause prevent Donald Trump from running for president in 2024?

Theoretically, yes. Section 3 of the Fourteenth Amendment gives Congress the power to disqualify someone who has already held a public office from holding "any office" if they participate in an "insurrection or rebellion" against the United States.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back