🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Jack Blacks Musical Career Over, After Trump Assasination Comment...

Vastator

Platinum Member
Oct 14, 2014
On stage in Canada Jack Black ended his musical career in one fell swoop, by saying to the crowd, he wished the assassin had succeeded. Immediately following his comment every venue who was slated to host his tour dropped him. He became persona non grata, citing security, and financial concerns.

Way to go dumbass. How many of your roadies, and stage hands are now unemployed because of your sick comment. FAFO...

On stage in Canada Jack Black ended his musical career in one fell swoop, by saying to the crowd, he wished the assassin had succeeded. Immediately following his comment every venue who was slated to host his tour dropped him. He became persona non grata, citing security, and financial concerns.

Way to go dumbass. How many of your roadies, and stage hands are now unemployed because of your sick comment. FAFO...

💯 false. Kyle Gass made the comment. Jack canceled the tour because of Kyle’s comment.

Actually, they were in Sydney, and it was his band mate Gass who said it.

And yeah, it was an epically stupid thing to say, and Tenacious D is history.

Black and his sidekick, Gass, are idiots. They're harbingers of what's happening to the Democrat party. They're becoming non grata among the civilized majority in the US. MAGA

Black and his sidekick, Gass, are idiots. They're harbingers of what's happening to the Democrat party. They're becoming non grata among the civilized majority in the US. MAGA
Jack Black is a good man. He canceled the tour because what Kyle said was inappropriate.

I remember his School of Rock movie but I did not know that he had a real musical career. :dunno:

Jack Black is funny in his own quirky kind of way. He was able to convince Led Zeppelin to allow him to use one of their songs in School of Rock by creatively having all the kids get in an auditorium and beg the band to use it. It worked. Didnt have to pay a nickel when they ususally charge alot. He was also the Emcee at the Presidential Awards honouring Led Zeppelin, so he is a big fan. Whoever made the comment didnt think too long before they said it.

Actually, they were in Sydney, and it was his band mate Gass who said it.

And yeah, it was an epically stupid thing to say, and Tenacious D is history.

Well, yeah Kyle said but let's all be honest, Jack black was in on it.

What else do you expect from this man?

Black tried to save face by calling it a joke then later apologizing. But the truth is, he is a celebrity and will say and do anything he has to in order to keep being famous and be rich.

Just like when John Cena apologized to China for saying Taiwan is a country. They are all fakes and phonies.

Personally it's a shame. I liked tenacious d for a while and the pick of destiny movie is really funny. But his shameless Biden and democrat schilling was bad enough but this really turned me off anything he does.

I remember his School of Rock movie but I did not know that he had a real musical career. :dunno:
He can play pretty well. They've been doing this gig off and on for several years.

He needs to shave that COVID beard off tho and get back to doing movies.

All of a sudden the MAGATs are very serious about jokes!

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC #AllRepublicansHaveForAmericaIsMORECultureWarBS

Forum List

Back