Jack Chick Tracts - Read here!

I have a personal relationship with God AND I have the Catholic Church. It is possible to have both, and they don't detract from each other.

Our nation has many faiths and many denominations. In order to maintain the fabric of the society that holds us together, we have to tolerate the religious beliefs of others. It tears at that fabric to announce that people who don't belong to your particular denomination are going to hell. It stirs up memories of religious wars and persecutions that are best left in the Middle Ages where they belong.

only ONE way to God- through Jesus.
But, there in not only one Christian denomination that is the only way to Jesus.

Catholic bashing Klan Krap is what I call these JackCraps.

I agree there are Believers in different denominations RR BUT denominations or churches or sacraments do not save you- only a personal relationship with Jesus does.
I agree 100%.

I was in a church that kept urging me to be publically baptized.

Now, was Christened into the Catholic Church at birth, but not raised Catholic.

That baptism was good enough for my Grandmother, it is good enough for God.

Besides that, they used cold water and full immersion; I don't need a heart attack to be saved!!!

I am just an old, country boy, King James Version.

I need never enter a church to enter Heaven, and many who go to Church three and four times a week will never enter.

It is all in the Call.

Jesus called me, I did not call Him.

But once I got the Call, I was never the same man.

And He did not call me to bash my fellow brothers and sisters in Christ.

I have a personal relationship with God AND I have the Catholic Church. It is possible to have both, and they don't detract from each other.
Of course it is possible to have both.

It is wonderful that you have this institution behind you.

you do not NEED all that extra man made yokes to save you though. The Gospel is simple. You do not need the RCC Catechism either.
You are entitled to your opinion. But that's all it is, your opinion.

you do not NEED all that extra man made yokes to save you though. The Gospel is simple. You do not need the RCC Catechism either.
Agreed.

I don't need the pomp and circumstance and ritual, but certainly don't worry about the souls of those that do.

Our nation has many faiths and many denominations. In order to maintain the fabric of the society that holds us together, we have to tolerate the religious beliefs of others. It tears at that fabric to announce that people who don't belong to your particular denomination are going to hell. It stirs up memories of religious wars and persecutions that are best left in the Middle Ages where they belong.

For those that have heard the Word, yes.

A person who never heard the Word, but, lived a good life, will not be doomed.

^that as well

no one is attacking anyone, only false teachings....

I would certainly be on board with exposing the ignorance and false teachings of Jack Chick and those who promote them, but it appears most here are already aware of this. I don't see any interest from those who cling fast to the lies
to learn the truth. This mystifies me.

no one is attacking anyone, only false teachings....

I would certainly be on board with exposing the ignorance and false teachings of Jack Chick and those who promote them, but it appears most here are already aware of this. I don't see any interest from those who cling fast to the lies
to learn the truth. This mystifies me.

What mystifies me is how you can claim you are on board with exposing false teachings and ignorance and vilify Jack Chick as if he were a part of it rather than one who is preaching the Gospel of Jesus Christ and exposing false teachers such as the Vatican / Roman Church, Meriweather. It is a sad fact that some would prefer to cling to a lie rather than to repent of believing a false teaching church and seeking the Lord Jesus Christ through the Written Word of God called the Bible. Some people will insist on believing teachings that have absolutely no foundation in the bible while supporting teachings that deny Jesus Christ and the Written Word of God. This is very dangerous because Jesus warns those who do it will be shut out of heaven for all eternity. Is denying the word of God worth going to hell for? Is clinging to the lie of the Roman Church and calling evil good worth going to hell for? I think not. Stop fearing man. Instead of fearing man which is a snare of the devil you should fear the LORD, Meriweather. Here are some scriptures to think upon and consider:

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge, but fools despise wisdom and instruction.
Proverbs 1:7

The fear of the Lord is to hate evil, pride and arrogance and the evil way and the perverse mouth I hate.
Proverbs 8:13

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom, and the knowledge of the Holy one is understanding.
Proverbs 9:10

The fear of the Lord prolongs days, but the years of the wicked will be shortened.
Proverbs 10:27

The fear of the Lord is a fountain of life, to avoid the snares of death.
Proverbs 14:27

The fear of the Lord is the instruction of wisdom, and before honor is humility.
Proverbs 15:33

In mercy and truth atonement is provided for iniquity, and by the fear of the Lord one departs from evil.
Proverbs 16:6

The fear of the Lord leads to life, and he who has it will abide in satisfaction, he will not be visited with evil.
Proverbs 19:23

By humility and the fear of the Lord are riches and honor and life.
Proverbs 22:4

And finally the Word of the LORD from Isaiah:

There shall come forth a Rod from the stem of Jesse, and a Branch shall grow out of his roots. The spirit of the Lord shall rest upon Him, the Spirit of wisdom and understanding, the Spirit of counsel and might, the Spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the Lord. His delight is in the fear of the Lord, and He shall not judge by the sight of His eyes, nor decide by the hearing of His ears, but with righteousness He shall judge the poor, and decide with equity for the meek of the earth: He shall strike the earth with the rod of His mouth, and with the breath of His lips He shall slay the wicked. Righteousness shall be the belt of his loins, and faithfulness the belt of his waist.
Isaiah 11:1-5

Wro
n

Wrong. You must be born again to enter the kingdom of heaven. The Word of God says so. Without being born again, one cannot enter the kingdom of heaven, Roadrunner. You must be born again. Do not deny the Word of God and mislead others with false teachings or you will be held accountable for it on judgment day.

Of course it is possible to have both.

It is wonderful that you have this institution behind you.

Not it isn't. Stop misleading others by denying the Word of God or you will be held accountable for it on Judgment Day.

It is written:

1 Corinthians 10 21 You cannot drink the cup of the Lord and the cup of demons too you cannot have a part in both the Lord s table and the table of demons.

No, you don't and no, it isn't possible to have both. If you were a born again Christian, you would recognize Jack Chick as a brother in the LORD. It is clear that you don't. You must be born again to enter the kingdom of heaven. Jesus said you must be born again. Now this is what the Word of God says to those who would come to Christ and still stay in the Roman Catholic Church, Blackrook. It is written:

1 Corinthians 10 21 You cannot drink the cup of the Lord and the cup of demons too you cannot have a part in both the Lord s table and the table of demons.

Context
Flee from Idolatry
20No, but I say that the things which the Gentiles sacrifice, they sacrifice to demons and not to God; and I do not want you to become sharers in demons.21You cannot drink the cup of the Lord and the cup of demons; you cannot partake of the table of the Lord and the table of demons.22Or do we provoke the Lord to jealousy? We are not stronger than He, are we?

Wro
n

Wrong. You must be born again to enter the kingdom of heaven. The Word of God says so. Without being born again, one cannot enter the kingdom of heaven, Roadrunner. You must be born again. Do not deny the Word of God and mislead others with false teachings or you will be held accountable for it on judgment day.
You define who is Born Again?

It is written somewhere that those who have never heard the Word, but lived good lives, are saved.

Are you trying to say nobody was saved before Jesus was resurrected?

I find you to be a very hateful person after at first thinking maybe you were on to something.

Save your breath, your are just another Moonie type to me, a whacko.

What mystifies me is how you can claim you are on board with exposing false teachings and ignorance and vilify Jack Chick as if he were a part of it rather than one who is preaching the Gospel of Jesus Christ and exposing false teachers such as the Vatican / Roman Church, Meriweather. It is a sad fact that some would prefer to cling to a lie rather than to repent of believing a false teaching church and seeking the Lord Jesus Christ through the Written Word of God called the Bible. Some people will insist on believing teachings that have absolutely no foundation in the bible while supporting teachings that deny Jesus Christ and the Written Word of God. This is very dangerous because Jesus warns those who do it will be shut out of heaven for all eternity. Is denying the word of God worth going to hell for? Is clinging to the lie of the Roman Church and calling evil good worth going to hell for? I think not. Stop fearing man. Instead of fearing man which is a snare of the devil you should fear the LORD, Meriweather. Here are some scriptures to think upon and consider:

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge, but fools despise wisdom and instruction.
Proverbs 1:7

The fear of the Lord is to hate evil, pride and arrogance and the evil way and the perverse mouth I hate.
Proverbs 8:13

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom, and the knowledge of the Holy one is understanding.
Proverbs 9:10

The fear of the Lord prolongs days, but the years of the wicked will be shortened.
Proverbs 10:27

The fear of the Lord is a fountain of life, to avoid the snares of death.
Proverbs 14:27

The fear of the Lord is the instruction of wisdom, and before honor is humility.
Proverbs 15:33

In mercy and truth atonement is provided for iniquity, and by the fear of the Lord one departs from evil.
Proverbs 16:6

The fear of the Lord leads to life, and he who has it will abide in satisfaction, he will not be visited with evil.
Proverbs 19:23

By humility and the fear of the Lord are riches and honor and life.
Proverbs 22:4

And finally the Word of the LORD from Isaiah:

There shall come forth a Rod from the stem of Jesse, and a Branch shall grow out of his roots. The spirit of the Lord shall rest upon Him, the Spirit of wisdom and understanding, the Spirit of counsel and might, the Spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the Lord. His delight is in the fear of the Lord, and He shall not judge by the sight of His eyes, nor decide by the hearing of His ears, but with righteousness He shall judge the poor, and decide with equity for the meek of the earth: He shall strike the earth with the rod of His mouth, and with the breath of His lips He shall slay the wicked. Righteousness shall be the belt of his loins, and faithfulness the belt of his waist.
Isaiah 11:1-5

Jack Chick, at best, expresses total ignorance of the Catholic/early Christian faith. At worst he deliberately spreads what he knows to be falsehoods. It seems to me that if you were interested in an honest presentation of truth, at the very least you would have, instead of burying us in garbage, selected a single Jack Chick track, saying, "This is how Jack Chick presents the Catholic faith. Catholics, how do you respond?" It would be even nicer if you listened to us.

Catholics can trace their beliefs and their adherence to early Christian interpretation of scripture back two thousand years to its beginning. You can trace your re-interpretation of scripture back five hundred years to the Reformation. If you believe this reinterpretation five hundred years ago was the work of the Holy Spirit, beautiful. Catholics happen to believe early Christians were equally as filled with the Holy Spirit as the German and Englishmen were five hundred years ago. You might find it interesting and instructive to compare what early Christians taught and believed as to that which men five hundred years ago began teaching. As for what Jack Chick presents two thousand years later...quite frankly it belongs in the trash. It is an embarrassment to him and to those who distribute it.

Jack Chick is onto the lies being taught by the Roman Catholic Church and how far removed their teachings are from the teachings of Jesus Christ, Meriweather. For the sake of others I will post some more Jack Chick tracts on the subject. Let us begin with the story of Helen. Here is the next Jack Chick tract: Are Roman Catholics Christians
By all means - let everyone get their bibles out and look up each scripture in the bible - line upon line and study the scriptures along with Jack Chick in this teaching of what the bible teaches versus what the Roman Catholic Church teaches. There is a reason the Roman Catholic Church is against the Holy Bible being taken "literally"... because if people take it literally they will flee the Roman Catholic Church forever!

So we begin here in part one: Are Roman Catholics Christians
0071_02.gif
0071_03.gif
0071_04.gif

So if Jesus Christ says Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins and her plagues ( Revelation 18:4 ) then what Christian who has repented of their sins and become born again in Christ would dare return to the Roman Catholic Church? Answer? They wouldn't! I will add some testimonies (from youtube) from former Nuns and Priests of the Roman Catholic Church who became born again Christians and left the Roman Church after they read the bible and the LORD revealed to them that the Roman Church teachings were an abomination to Him and that the Roman Catholic Church was an enemy of the Cross! Let's continue now with Part two of Are Roman Catholics Christians
0071_15.gif

0071_16.gif

0071_17.gif

Last edited:
Let's examine this last one - LET'S SEE WHAT THE BIBLE SAYS ABOUT A MAN WHO CALLS HIMSELF GOD:

Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition, who opposed and exalted himself above all that is called God, or that is worshiped, so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God. II Thessalonians 2:3,4

Do you see the danger of not adhering to the Bible for the truth - rather than men? We must study the Word of God and obey the Word of God so that we are not deceived in these end times. Jesus warned in Matthew 24 five times Do not be deceived! Do not be deceived! Do not be deceived! Why? Because the LORD knew in the end days many would be deceived! How many people are still a member of the Roman Catholic Church today? Over a billion? That is a huge deception people! How did it happen? They were told they could not read the bible! There was a time there were forbidden from reading the bible!

Today they are permitted to read it but told not to take it literally! Why? Because the Vatican desires to be the universal church in full control of all who desire to follow Christ! It is utterly satanic. One cannot be a part of the Roman Catholic Church and follow Christ according to the Bible so what should people do? There is only one thing to do! Obey the bible! Not mere mortal men who are fallible! The Word of God is infallible! The pope is fallible, his words are false, he is not to be believed. If you are in the Roman Church you need to get out of there now! It is a false church and there is no salvation in the Roman Catholic Church. Get out of there.

Forum List

Back