Jack Hanna wants to free the pets

Well-Known Zookeeper Jack Hanna: Animal Rights Activists Could Be Coming for Your Pets Next

Animal rights advocate, Jack Hanna, wants people to free their pets.

This coming from a man who started a zoo in Columbus Ohio, which is essentially an animal prison.
He said no such thing. Do you lack reading comprehension skills are you just another gullible teabagging idiot?

Are you saying he is not?

Jack better suck up to PETA or they might protest his zoos

Well-Known Zookeeper Jack Hanna: Animal Rights Activists Could Be Coming for Your Pets Next

Animal rights advocate, Jack Hanna, wants people to free their pets.

This coming from a man who started a zoo in Columbus Ohio, which is essentially an animal prison.
He said no such thing. Do you lack reading comprehension skills are you just another gullible teabagging idiot?

Are you saying he is not?

Jack better suck up to PETA or they might protest his zoos
I`m saying you can`t read. Surely there`s a third grader that can assist you.

good grief, these people get 15min of fame and they go all stupid. he used to seem so sensible

I'm reminded of the Gary Larson cartoon depicting the "wild Poodles of the Serengeti."
Sooooooo......once freed from the horrible bondage of human ownership......do we set the Basset Hounds and Shi-tzus free in our dwindling seasonal forests to fend for themselves.
Once free from our bondage, do they become certified "wild" animals and thus can we have hunting limits. I've always wanted a Chihuahua head on the mantel.

My pet is my avatar. Does anyone think that she would fare better in the wild?

Your pet is adorable!!!!

Perhaps J Hanna wasn't thinking so much about domestic animals,but more about wildlife?

I don't know....I can't say for sure because I haven't read that news . :)

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
My pet is my avatar. Does anyone think that she would fare better in the wild?

Yeah...I'm pretty sure Katy (avatar) wouldnt particularly like fending for herself.
She's kind of grown accustomed to A/C and our bed.
I wonder if my pet, Daisy the Mutt, could find enough pillows to sleep on, Marrowbone dog treats to play with and eat and a dog groomer who would barter services for kisses.

Forum List

Back