Jack is closing in on Donald

^^^ Rust_Cohle I think this is the new standard, bud. ^^^

See bulletin board...

Though, I, for one, did find your recently closed thread far more conducive to fruitful dialogue. And far more effort placed forth than what the acceptable standard appears to reflect.

Last edited:
^^^ Rust_Cohle I think this is the new standard, bud. ^^^

See bulletin board...

Though, I, for one, did find your recently closed thread far more conducive to fruitful dialogue. And far more effort placed forth than what the standard appears to replect.
Mods showing their favortism again yet they leave things from shitlibs up for days

Mods showing their favortism again yet they leave things from shitlibs up for days

He was just enforcing the standard

That's why I linked you a random example of the accepted and recently downsized standard for topical content.

Ahhh had to add 1 or 2 sentences of my own thoughts

Done and new thread posted in the health section

Well alright then. I have to wait a couple of minutes to read it, though. I'm still partially blinded by that shining beacon of light in the OP in this thread.

wheAjzLpuhpQ.png

Actually, I can't even look for your posts now. You must have your news feed invisible to everyone.

Only time I see your posts now is if I just happen over them while browsing.

Actually, I can't even look for your posts now. You must have your news feed invisible to everyone.

Only time I see your posts now is if I just happen over them while browsing.
Yeah I turned that off cause a group of shitlibs were stalking my posts going back to when I first signed up

You should see the post in the Health section

Stay uninformed
It fits your character

Patience….. it takes time and DD to organize all the criminal documentation that POS45 left behind.

It’s gonna be glorious watching Jack Smith lay it all out at trial, but I expect trump to ask for a Settlement because he knows he is toast.
Reading the bullshit you post doesn't inform it misinforms.

Yeah I turned that off cause a group of shitlibs were stalking my posts going back to when I first signed up

You should see the post in the Health section

You could always change the setting for people who can view your newsfeed to onlu people who you follow.

Forum List

Back