Jack is closing in on Donald

Hey, it's two sentences, I suppose.

And you were able to drop your link to whatever...

giphy.gif

What does the economy have to do with prosecution of Trump’s illegal actions?

If you really put the country first, shouldn’t you support prosecution of crimes regardless of your personal opinion of the criminal?
That’s effectively another non-response brother.
you’re repeating your points without actually countering what was said.

Mr. Trump was accused of the same things that Bill and Hillary Clinton are. Important Emails on open servers things like that. Unclassified documents it’s all nonsense

Your response continues to be the same thing. “Trump broke the law “ without providing any context to it or understanding that he’s being singled out.

I put country first. I’m a Democrat I voted for Hillary Clinton in 2016 and Trump in 2020. It is quite obvious that this is a political persecution. Hillary Clinton had email issues, Bill Clinton also had issues with unclassified documents. But they were not targeted like Mr. trump

The economy is a critical thing. Depression, suicide This is a serious issue in America. Many young people are turning to drugs, and some of them have gone on to commit mass shootings. These are the real issues. People cant afford gas They are forced to shop at the dollar store for groceries and when they get told that Donald Trump is being prosecuted they’re saying wait a minute now where is my home? Where is my American dream?

That’s effectively another non-response brother.
you’re repeating your points without actually countering what was said.

Mr. Trump was accused of the same things that Bill and Hillary Clinton are. Important Emails on open servers things like that. Unclassified documents it’s all nonsense

Your response continues to be the same thing. “Trump broke the law “ without providing any context to it or understanding that he’s being singled out.

I put country first. I’m a Democrat I voted for Hillary Clinton in 2016 and Trump in 2020. It is quite obvious that this is a political persecution. Hillary Clinton had email issues, Bill Clinton also had issues with unclassified documents. But they were not targeted like Mr. trump

The economy is a critical thing. Depression, suicide This is a serious issue in America. Many young people are turning to drugs, and some of them have gone on to commit mass shootings. These are the real issues. People cant afford gas They are forced to shop at the dollar store for groceries and when they get told that Donald Trump is being prosecuted they’re saying wait a minute now where is my home? Where is my American dream?
I assumed you knew the issues with Trump’s problems with the law. Maybe you don’t. The Clintons did not have hundreds of highly classified documents sitting in boxes in their basement. Trump did.

Trump wasn’t “targeted”. The government demanded he return these highly classified documents which is the only sane thing for them to do.

Furthermore, Trump decided he didn’t want to comply with the legally binding subpoena so he hid the documents from the government.

The Clinton’s didn’t do that.

It’s quite obvious you don’t really understand the legal issues if you think this is just “political persecution”.

I heard that Jack tried to bribe Stanley Woodward, one of the defense lawyers, to get his client to testify against Trump. Offered a position on some important bench if he'd convince Walt Naulta to testify against Trump.

Any judge worth a damn would throw the whole case out for that.
Dismissal? He should get a helicopter ride!

Personally, I think you wouldn't care if it was true or not.
Sure. If it were true, it would matter a fair bit. Although it would change nothing about the underlying facts and crimes.

But I doubt it would torpedo the whole case, although I’m not an expert.

It’s clear you guys are desperately clinging to any scrap of hope here.

Forum List

Back