Jack is closing in on Donald

Biden is on the ropes on a dozen issues and they found cocaine in the W.H. Meanwhile the left hangs on to it's Trump fantasy. Insanity takes many forms.

That would be you. Justice does not persecute anyone.
Trump isn’t being persecuted. He made his own choices and has to deal with the consequences.

You aren’t allowed to commit crimes on the basis of your popularity.

Trump isn’t being persecuted. He made his own choices and has to deal with the consequences.

You aren’t allowed to commit crimes on the basis of your popularity.
Trump is being persecuted. It is as obvious as the fraud.

This thread.
1688760998169.jpeg

We'll see if Trump is the first former president subject to Federal indictments for crimes committed while in office.
The only remaining question is whether or not this criminal MFer will actually end up doing time or not.

It’s imaginary. Just like the fraud.

When will people like you stop believing the lies?
The third nonresponse, there is no context any of your last three posts I quoted. Basically you’re just being told what to do what to say.

Why not think outside the box. I’m a Democrat I’m a Liberal. I don’t put politics before country. Put country first before political parties

under Donald Trump The countries economy was better. It was better for everybody.

That’s real Context that’s a fact OK the interest rate was 2 1/2% under Mr. Trump now it’s 6 1/2 to 7% on a loan

The third nonresponse, there is no context any of your last three posts I quoted. Basically you’re just being told what to do what to say.

Why not think outside the box. I’m a Democrat I’m a Liberal. I don’t put politics before country. Put country first before political parties

under Donald Trump The countries economy was better. It was better for everybody.

That’s real Context that’s a fact OK the interest rate was 2 1/2% under Mr. Trump now it’s 6 1/2 to 7% on a loan
What does the economy have to do with prosecution of Trump’s illegal actions?

If you really put the country first, shouldn’t you support prosecution of crimes regardless of your personal opinion of the criminal?

Forum List

Back