Jack Posobiec: I'll say it again, Derek Chauvin didn't murder George Floyd

I didn’t know that putting a knee on some ones shoulder was a neck compression.
It would help if you knew what you were talking about.

1675129875649.png

The knee on the neck improves circulatory rates!

I agree, it looked terrible... then again if you do read the autopsy report..

fentanyl and meth were there

VI. Toxicology (see attached report for full details; testing performed on antemortem blood specimens collected 5/25/20 at 9:00 p.m. at HHC and on postmortem urine) A. Blood drug and novel psychoactive substances screens: 1. Fentanyl 11 ng/mL 2. Norfentanyl 5.6 ng/mL 3. 4-ANPP 0.65 ng/mL 4. Methamphetamine 19 ng/mL 5. 11-Hydroxy Delta-9 THC 1.2 ng/mL; Delta-9 Carboxy THC 42 ng/mL; Delta-9 THC 2.9 ng/mL 6. Cotinine positive 7. Caffeine positive

As far as I know prone position is good for ARDS, in the hospital in special beds, cystic fibrosis and some burn patients. Not for possible OD's in the street. I really hate these cases, I have police that are very close to me, but I do know from working in big city hospitals it is possible to lose one's professionalism dealing with low lifes and scum day after day, year after year. Chauvin is, without a doubt, responsible for Floyds death. When you make a prisoner not a threat anymore then he becomes your first priority. IF your cuffs are on him, you are responsible for him, his safety and how he is released or processed. Four or 5 police officers, one big prisoner in cuffs can be dealt with safely for all involved.

George Floyd murdered George Floyd. It's as simple as that.

All George had to do was not be a dope head, a criminal, a felon, a thug, and general piece of shit and he wouldn't have died that day. He could have stayed alive that day by obeying the law and being a decent human being, not even a good one, just a decent one.

George Floyd murdered George Floyd. It's as simple as that.

All George had to do was not be a dope head, a criminal, a felon, a thug, and general piece of shit and he wouldn't have died that day. He could have stayed alive that day by obeying the law and being a decent human being, not even a good one, just a decent one.
derek chauvin murdered George Floyd. It's as simple as that.

All derek had to do is be a real police officer sworn to protect and serve, but he chooses to be a murderer. He could have chosen to be responsible, but he takes the soap on the rope.

As far as I know prone position is good for ARDS, in the hospital in special beds, cystic fibrosis and some burn patients. Not for possible OD's in the street. I really hate these cases, I have police that are very close to me, but I do know from working in big city hospitals it is possible to lose one's professionalism dealing with low lifes and scum day after day, year after year. Chauvin is, without a doubt, responsible for Floyds death. When you make a prisoner not a threat anymore then he becomes your first priority. IF your cuffs are on him, you are responsible for him, his safety and how he is released or processed. Four or 5 police officers, one big prisoner in cuffs can be dealt with safely for all involved.
And the other cops there with Chauvin are willing accessories to murder. On video. In a post-Rodney King police world. Yeah, sure. Yeah, that’s the ticket.

And the other cops there with Chauvin are willing accessories to murder. On video. In a post-Rodney King police world. Yeah, sure. Yeah, that’s the ticket.
Well, yea, actually they are. In my profession I had absolute responsibility to our patients and was obligated to report observed offenses. I have seen others strap a drunk patient down and leave him pretty much all night and not say much, cause, I had really sick patients to take care of. Looking back, I should have. I think the problem that comes up in these situations is the loyalty to people who you risk your life with on a nightly basis and what you know to be right an wrong. It is not a simplistic world.

Well, yea, actually they are. In my profession I had absolute responsibility to our patients and was obligated to report observed offenses. I have seen others strap a drunk patient down and leave him pretty much all night and not say much, cause, I had really sick patients to take care of. Looking back, I should have. I think the problem that comes up in these situations is the loyalty to people who you risk your life with on a nightly basis and what you know to be right an wrong. It is not a simplistic world.
Or maybe they realized Chauvin was following procedure and there was no actual murder to abet. Duh.

Or maybe they realized Chauvin was following procedure and there was no actual murder to abet. Duh.
If he was following procedure, who ever was responsible for the procedure would be indirectly responsible for Floyds death. Chauvin would still be directly responsible.

Forum List

Back