Jack Smith and ‘ongoing investigations’ and ‘uncharged individuals’

May 4, 2022
An interesting motion was filed in the Indictment of Donald Trump:

What Smith's office is doing:
“The materials also include information pertaining to ongoing investigations, the disclosure of which could compromise those investigations and identify uncharged individuals,” Smith’s counselor Jay Bratt wrote in a three-page motion.

Former federal prosecutor Mitchell Epner spelled out the subtext in an interview with Law&Crime.

“This draft order clearly leaves open the possibility that additional people will be charged,” he said, adding that it also dangles the possibility of more charges against Trump and aide Walt Nauta, who’s charged with him.

Put on hold. Follow up later as this will be very interesting.

An interesting motion was filed in the Indictment of Donald Trump:

What Smith's office is doing:
“The materials also include information pertaining to ongoing investigations, the disclosure of which could compromise those investigations and identify uncharged individuals,” Smith’s counselor Jay Bratt wrote in a three-page motion.

Former federal prosecutor Mitchell Epner spelled out the subtext in an interview with Law&Crime.

“This draft order clearly leaves open the possibility that additional people will be charged,” he said, adding that it also dangles the possibility of more charges against Trump and aide Walt Nauta, who’s charged with him.

Put on hold. Follow up later as this will be very interesting.
That is a sideshow circus. Run by criminal clowns.

This is serious stuff.
None of us have any idea if it is serious stuff, because the STATE over classifies everything.

Everyone knows this now. It could be serious, or it might just be partisan and political, we have no idea what it is about, none of us do.

You don't know what has been classified, none of us do.
That is what this is really about. It is about the bureaucracy, and the establishment, wanting to be the government, and taking about the power from the people, to chose, how we control our destiny.

You believe what you want to believe based on politics, and others believe what they want, based on politics.

That is what this article is based on. The establishment doesn't want anyone to know what has been kept secret.

For all we know, it could be the leader of one of these agencies, grandma's favorite recipes. Do you know it isn't? No, you do not.

Yes, we know that the media has told us it is about, this or that, but all that is just rumors, we don't really know, none of us do.

• Banned
None of us have any idea if it is serious stuff, because the STATE over classifies everything.
True the state does over classify stuff. But we do know a bit of what is contained in teh documents -- serious stuff. Read the indictment

Everyone knows this now. It could be serious, or it might just be partisan and political, we have no idea what it is about, none of us do.

That is what this is really about. It is about the bureaucracy, and the establishment, wanting to be the government, and taking about the power from the people, to chose, how we control our destiny.

You believe what you want to believe based on politics, and others believe what they want, based on politics.

That is what this article is based on. The establishment doesn't want anyone to know what has been kept secret.

For all we know, it could be the leader of one of these agencies, grandma's favorite recipes. Do you know it isn't? No, you do not.

Yes, we know that the media has told us it is about, this or that, but all that is just rumors, we don't really know, none of us do.

I only believe what the government has laid out in the indictment. I doubt the government lied there. If so, it would all be thrown out. I highly doubt your inane comments here will be a part of any defense.

• Banned
It is not about that. Read the indictment.

This is serious stuff. It's not about keeping a candidate from running for office. Nothing done so far keeps Trump from running.

It's not about selective prosecution, as the indictment is clear.

Great. Because the people were talking about here are Rudy Giuliani, Mark Meadows, Paul Gosar, Andy Biggs, and other Republicans in Congress who are complicit as hell. Along with other lawyers, and members of the dotard crime wave.

This ain’t over by a long shot, and any Trump humping Republican that thinks they’re safe better lawyer up.

Great. Because the people weee talking about here are Rudy Giuliani, Mark Meadows, Paul Gosar, Andy Biggs, and other Republicans in Congress who are complicit as hell. Along with other lawyers, and members of the dotard crime wave.

This ain’t over by a long shot, and any Trump humming Republican that thinks they’re safe better lawyer up.
I believe it might be like the Jan 6 investigation and prosecutions -- ongoing. The rule of law is being reestablished. People forgot what the rule of law is all about.

try to post something relevant or something that might contribute.

Don't you get tired of the juvenile and the sophomoric?
TDS day?

You realize this is a standard procedure..........this line says it all:

Mueller mentioned or did similar actions.

I believe it might be like the Jan 6 investigation and prosecutions -- ongoing.

You got that right:

VIDEO THREAD: On Tuesday, Rep @mattgaetz held a field hearing about January 6 at the Capitol to scrutinize the day's investigation and aftermath.

"So much of our work has uncovered things that initially were deemed conspiracy theories but we now have sworn evidence to prove."

I only believe what the government has laid out in the indictment. I doubt the government lied there.
I know. I have seen you post on this site.

You believe everything corporate media tells you, and you believe everything the bureaucracy tells you to believe, absolutely.

And you would never, ever think that government would lie, unless, and until, the government, or the corporate controlled and government controlled media had said it had.

:rolleyes:
If so, it would all be thrown out.
See above. The legal system and government, naturally have no agenda, and are infallible.

I highly doubt your inane comments here will be a part of any defense.

Idem.

I know. I have seen you post on this site.

You believe everything corporate media tells you, and you believe everything the bureaucracy tells you to believe, absolutely.

And you would never, ever think that government would lie, unless, and until, the government, or the corporate controlled and government controlled media had said it had.

See above. The legal system and government, naturally have no agenda, and are infallible.

Idem.

I believe the media, until it is proven to be untrue. What else would people believe? News is how we get information. But I did not fall for the fake news that cost FOX over one billion dollars.

Being open to things is ok. I have no closed mind, but I do have a sensitive bs detector. I've never fallen for conspiracy theories.

Then Magadonians regurgitate Trump misinfo -- Russia? There was good reason to investigate. Credible allegations and suspicions and people in Trump's campaign while not dealing with Russian government, were dealing with Russian assents.

The very idea that the who LE and Intel systems are corrupt is preposterous. It's Trump who has convinced people to distrust government and media. It helps him. Many Magadonias have no idea what news is out there. They shut it out.

You: "cognitive dissonance, the mental conflict that occurs when beliefs or assumptions are contradicted by new information."
This produces a feeling of mental discomfort leading to an alteration in one of the attitudes, beliefs, or behaviors to reduce the discomfort and restore balance. For example, when people smoke (behavior) and they know that smoking causes cancer (cognition), they are in a state of cognitive dissonance.

I believe the media, until it is proven to be untrue. What else would people believe? News is how we get information. But I did not fall for the fake news that cost FOX over one billion dollars.

Being open to things is ok. I have no closed mind, but I do have a sensitive bs detector. I've never fallen for conspiracy theories.

Then Magadonians regurgitate Trump misinfo -- Russia? There was good reason to investigate. Credible allegations and suspicions and people in Trump's campaign while not dealing with Russian government, were dealing with Russian assents.

The very idea that the who LE and Intel systems are corrupt is preposterous. It's Trump who has convinced people to distrust government and media. It helps him. Many Magadonias have no idea what news is out there. They shut it out.

You: "cognitive dissonance, the mental conflict that occurs when beliefs or assumptions are contradicted by new information."
MisterBeale was right about you, you now publicly confirm it.

It is not about that.
Given our very divergent epistemological paradigms? I am not sure I agree.

Read the indictment.

What would be gained? The only information gleaned, would be precisely what the folks in charge of the entire proceeding, are attempting to manipulate the public into believing, right? :dunno:

1687026165858.png

Just sounds like typical Trump bragging to me.

The stuff in that, is real hyperbole, they tell us stuff like this;

1687026640799.png

But? Unlike previous leaks and whistle blowers? Snowden, Assange, etc.? We don't know anything specific, just general claims. . . and really stupid hyperbolic photos that look silly. . .

1687026743762.png

1687026971917.png

1687027001175.png

You want to know what blows my mind away in reading this? Is the fact, that this is really about Trump keeping, and making clear, that this is about the ruling class, not representing the will of the American people. He is simply keeping the, "receipts," of the corrupt ruling class, and their bullshit in Ukraine.

Anyone that is intelligent, can see the obvious subtext, and WHY they aren't giving us the specifics of which foreign nation we are talking about, or what "capabilities," we are talking about, or why all of this is all held back. We know why.

The American public is drowning. . . . & this is simply the deep state describing the water. . . . :auiqs.jpg:

OF course the folks that are prosecuting him, don't want the people that are paying for all the lies and deception, to know what the hell is going on, this is THEIR information after all. . .

Forum List

Back