Jack Smith and ‘ongoing investigations’ and ‘uncharged individuals’

Given our very divergent epistemological paradigms? I am not sure I agree.

What would be gained? The only information gleaned, would be precisely what the folks in charge of the entire proceeding, are attempting to manipulate the public into believing, right? :dunno:

View attachment 796128

Just sounds like typical Trump bragging to me.

The stuff in that, is real hyperbole, they tell us stuff like this;

View attachment 796137
But? Unlike previous leaks and whistle blowers? Snowden, Assange, etc.? We don't know anything specific, just general claims. . . and really stupid hyperbolic photos that look silly. . .

View attachment 796138

View attachment 796139
View attachment 796140

You want to know what blows my mind away in reading this? Is the fact, that this is really about Trump keeping, and making clear, that this is about the ruling class, not representing the will of the American people. He is simply keeping the, "receipts," of the corrupt ruling class, and their bullshit in Ukraine.

Anyone that is intelligent, can see the obvious subtext, and WHY they aren't giving us the specifics of which foreign nation we are talking about, or what "capabilities," we are talking about, or why all of this is all held back. We know why.

The American public is drowning. . . . & this is simply the deep state describing the water. . . . :auiqs.jpg:

OF course the folks that are prosecuting him, don't want the people that are paying for all the lies and deception, to know what the hell is going on, this is THEIR information after all. . .

:rolleyes:
This is all quite goofy. The indictment is clear.

Commentray is fine, but it will not be presented in court as a legal defense.

What would be gained? The only information gleaned, would be precisely what the folks in charge of the entire proceeding, are attempting to manipulate the public into believing, right?
The public? Only Trump has been attempting to manipulate the public into believing anything.

DOJ/Jack Smith have not been making public statements, except to address that Trump is being indicted. The DOJ/Jack Smith have not been out there trying to engage Trump with his 'truth-hyperbole' as he calls his own bullshit. The professionals at the DOJ have acted just like what they are -- professionals.

Trump? He has been acting out -- acting out like what he's alwasy been - the little spoiled rich kid who never grew up.

I know. I have seen you post on this site.

You believe everything corporate media tells you, and you believe everything the bureaucracy tells you to believe, absolutely.

And you would never, ever think that government would lie, unless, and until, the government, or the corporate controlled and government controlled media had said it had.

See above. The legal system and government, naturally have no agenda, and are infallible.

Idem.

Ok. Try listening for 37 seconds: battle plans are Trump's personal documents? In what universe?

Attachments

• Bill Barr Trump in what universe.mp4
    14.6 MB
This is serious stuff. It's not about keeping a candidate from running for office. Nothing done so far keeps Trump from running.

It's not about selective prosecution, as the indictment is clear.
It has to be done. It is the right thing to do, for the Nation as a whole.

What would be gained? The only information gleaned, would be precisely what the folks in charge of the entire proceeding, are attempting to manipulate the public into believing, right? :dunno:

View attachment 796128

Just sounds like typical Trump bragging to me.

The stuff in that, is real hyperbole, they tell us stuff like this;

View attachment 796137
But? Unlike previous leaks and whistle blowers? Snowden, Assange, etc.? We don't know anything specific, just general claims. . . and really stupid hyperbolic photos that look silly. . .

View attachment 796138

View attachment 796139
View attachment 796140

You want to know what blows my mind away in reading this? Is the fact, that this is really about Trump keeping, and making clear, that this is about the ruling class, not representing the will of the American people. He is simply keeping the, "receipts," of the corrupt ruling class, and their bullshit in Ukraine.

Anyone that is intelligent, can see the obvious subtext, and WHY they aren't giving us the specifics of which foreign nation we are talking about, or what "capabilities," we are talking about, or why all of this is all held back. We know why.

The American public is drowning. . . . & this is simply the deep state describing the water. . . . :auiqs.jpg:

OF course the folks that are prosecuting him, don't want the people that are paying for all the lies and deception, to know what the hell is going on, this is THEIR information after all. . .

You know this is a box of newspaper clippings, right? Is this what the classified documents are?

Until deep state vermin and or verminous libstain posters begin to be found beaten unconscious barely alive this political persecution will continue.

Like a bad child....without consequences they continue to act out//

Trump Cuffs.jpg

An interesting motion was filed in the Indictment of Donald Trump:

What Smith's office is doing:
“The materials also include information pertaining to ongoing investigations, the disclosure of which could compromise those investigations and identify uncharged individuals,” Smith’s counselor Jay Bratt wrote in a three-page motion.

Former federal prosecutor Mitchell Epner spelled out the subtext in an interview with Law&Crime.

“This draft order clearly leaves open the possibility that additional people will be charged,” he said, adding that it also dangles the possibility of more charges against Trump and aide Walt Nauta, who’s charged with him.

Put on hold. Follow up later as this will be very interesting.
Jack Smith is a weak counsel. He already had one conviction overturned by SCOTUS.

Forum List

Back