🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Jack Smith and ‘ongoing investigations’ and ‘uncharged individuals’

No one will ever convince me that Biden won fair and square... look at what he is doing to his number one GOP challenger... this tells me Biden knows he didn't really win and he knows Trump can beat him again....

trump bible puzzled look 2.jpg

caption: "So this is what a Bible looks like?"

I thought only 3rd world dictator thugs took out their political rivals... I guess Joe is one too....

Trump's only crime..................................... Beating Hillary....

Liar he did not try... I wish he had...

You people are so ignorant. Stuck in the darkness, afraid of any real news

You people are so ignorant. Stuck in the darkness, afraid of any real news
President Donald Trump had called for an investigation into the Uranium One sale prior to winning the presidency... did nothing after... any investigation of Hillary began despite Trump being in office....

Trump tried to Lock Hillary up. Failed. Now he's promising to go after Biden.

After more than two years, an inquiry into the Clinton Foundation and Clinton’s tenure at State is nearly done—and there’s reportedly absolutely nothing to show for it.
By Alison Durkee
January 9, 2020
Back in 2017, buoyed by President Donald Trump’s calls for investigations into “Crooked Hillary & the Dems,” the Justice Department launched an inquiry into Hillary Clinton and Republicans' pet conspiracy theories about her and her career. Then-Attorney General Jeff Sessions asked U.S. Attorney John Huber to look into concerns that the FBI hadn't fully pursued cases related to the Clinton Foundation, as well as Clinton's tenure as Secretary of State, including the baseless “Uranium One” conspiracy theory championed by conservatives. Now, Huber is finally almost finished with his much-vaunted Clinton investigation—and, unsurprisingly, there isn't really anything to show for it.

An interesting motion was filed in the Indictment of Donald Trump:

What Smith's office is doing:
“The materials also include information pertaining to ongoing investigations, the disclosure of which could compromise those investigations and identify uncharged individuals,” Smith’s counselor Jay Bratt wrote in a three-page motion.

Former federal prosecutor Mitchell Epner spelled out the subtext in an interview with Law&Crime.

“This draft order clearly leaves open the possibility that additional people will be charged,” he said, adding that it also dangles the possibility of more charges against Trump and aide Walt Nauta, who’s charged with him.

Put on hold. Follow up later as this will be very interesting.
back on track

Forum List

Back