Jack Smith and ‘ongoing investigations’ and ‘uncharged individuals’

I believe it might be like the Jan 6 investigation and prosecutions -- ongoing. The rule of law is being reestablished. People forgot what the rule of law is all about.
We do absolutely understand what a double standard is and it is yuge here, why has Biden not been indicted for the same only worse, why wasn't Hillary for destroying classified info, and devices that held evidence?

Yeah, supposedly there is a document in there, that was marked "Secret," that fell on the floor. And it is a scandal.

They never bothered to tell the public what that particular document referred to. IMO? I think it was Jim Comey's grandma's secret chocolate chip cookie recipe. . .

:aargh:
read the indictment

No, THIS is a wannabe dictator at work.

March 4 2020
U.S. President Donald Trump praised Chinese President Xi Jinping Saturday after the ruling Communist party announced it was eliminating the two-term limit for the presidency, paving the way for Xi to serve indefinitely.

“He’s now president for life, president for life. And he’s great,” Trump said, according to audio of excerpts of Trump’s remarks at a closed-door fundraiser in Florida.

“And look, he was able to do that. I think it’s great. Maybe we’ll have to give that a shot someday,” Trump said to cheers and applause from supporters.

Trump praises Xi for ruling the Chinese people with an iron ...

View attachment 796699
Twitter
https://twitter.com › BillKristol › status
Sep 4, 2022 — Trump praises Xi for ruling the Chinese people with an iron fist. Seems a kind of semi-fascist sentiment. ... Yep. President Biden was spot on.

ap21235625091143_slide-2c326e1089acc252b44b4eb3958ba058e988b7a9-s1100-c50.jpg
With the way Democrats are being allowed to cheat in elections it's already most likely here and will cause another civil war, sane people do not want a monarchy of democrats

We do absolutely understand what a double standard is and it is yuge here, why has Biden not been indicted for the same only worse, why wasn't Hillary for destroying classified info, and devices that held evidence?
trying to compare the two is ridiculous, but it is also an admission by you that you believe Trump is guilty.

ty

Office of the Assistant Attorney General Washington, DC 20530
The Honorable Jim Jordan Chairman Committee on the Judiciary U.S. House of Representatives Washington, DC 20515
Dear Chairman Jordan
The Honorable Merrick B. Garland Attorney General U.S. Department of Justice Washington, DC 205
Dear Attorney General Garland:

Because Facts Matter

True the state does over classify stuff. But we do know a bit of what is contained in teh documents -- serious stuff. Read the indictment

I only believe what the government has laid out in the indictment. I doubt the government lied there. If so, it would all be thrown out. I highly doubt your inane comments here will be a part of any defense.

Yes! The government (politicians) never lie!

Forum List

Back