🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Jack Smith and ‘ongoing investigations’ and ‘uncharged individuals’

Special Counsel Jack Smith Could Hit Trump With Up 45 More Charges In Classified Documents Case.

Special counsel Jack Smith is reportedly ready to drop a hammer blow of up to 45 additional criminal charges on former President Donald Trump in the classified documents case, especially if Trump-friendly Judge Aileen Cannon looks set to thwart the case.

The ex-Brooklyn prosecutor is prepared to bring additional charges in various federal jurisdictions against Trump based in part on multiple additional incriminating tapes of Trump, The Independent reported Thursday, quoting “people familiar with the matter.”

Prosecutors are readying what is known as a superseding indictment in part as a back-up plan in case Cannon seeks to stall or derail the case against Trump that was filed in the southern district of Florida, in which Trump’s Mar-a-Lago resort home is located, the paper said.

Former Arizona Governor Doug Ducey Was Pressured By Trump To Overturn 2020 Election Results.

Former President Trump called then-Arizona Gov. Doug Ducey (R) to pressure him to overturn the 2020 election results in that state, according to reports from The Washington Post.

Trump encouraged Ducey, a tepid ally, to find votes to overcome his narrow loss in the state in multiple calls after the 2020 election and asked Vice President Mike Pence call him and ask the same, according to the outlet.

Ducey told a donor about the calls earlier this year, saying that he was under “pressure” from Trump to overturn the election. He also said he was surprised special counsel Jack Smith did not request information on the calls for his federal investigation into Trump’s efforts to overturn the election.

Once more, the person who wants Governor Ducey AND Georgia Governor (Republican) Brian Kemp to commit Election Fraud is the one and one fucking Rapist and Traitor.

Thankfully, like Kemp, Ducey refused. Democracy lives because these men put their country ahead of Orange Faced Shit Gibbon.

"seditious conspiracy"

Oath Keepers Leader Stewart Rhodes along with Oath Keepers Florida Chapter leader Kelly Meggs were convicted in November of seditious conspiracy at the end of a two-month federal trial.

They are among 11 -- count them - 11 - Jan. 6 defendants who so far have been charged with "seditious conspiracy," of which eight have been convicted or pleaded guilty. The three others were convicted less serious felony charges.

The Magadonian Charlie Manson Defense: Rhodes whined "prosecutors used my words — not my actions — to convict me"
"They just used my speech."

quotes [He sent a grave warning to Mr. Trump: “You’re going to get railroaded. You’re going to be found guilty if you try to go to trial. So everyone’s been demoralized and more likely to take a plea deal, and agree to ‘test-a-lie’ against President Trump.”

Rhodes stressed that prosecutors used his words — not his actions — to convict him of seditious conspiracy, which is one step below treason.

“I didn’t enter the Capitol, but I was still found guilty by a D.C. jury of obstructing an official proceeding even though I didn’t even go inside,” he said. “And I was found guilty of seditious conspiracy, although they had zero evidence of an actual plan. They just used my speech. It will be the same thing with President Trump.”

He said federal prosecutors pressured members of the Oath Keepers to testify against him and four others in the militia who were convicted of seditious conspiracy and sentenced to prison terms of 36 to 54 months.]

"seditious conspiracy"

Oath Keepers Leader Stewart Rhodes along with Oath Keepers Florida Chapter leader Kelly Meggs were convicted in November of seditious conspiracy at the end of a two-month federal trial.

They are among 11 -- count them - 11 - Jan. 6 defendants who so far have been charged with "seditious conspiracy," of which eight have been convicted or pleaded guilty. The three others were convicted less serious felony charges.

The Magadonian Charlie Manson Defense: Rhodes whined "prosecutors used my words — not my actions — to convict me"
"They just used my speech."

quotes [He sent a grave warning to Mr. Trump: “You’re going to get railroaded. You’re going to be found guilty if you try to go to trial. So everyone’s been demoralized and more likely to take a plea deal, and agree to ‘test-a-lie’ against President Trump.”

Rhodes stressed that prosecutors used his words — not his actions — to convict him of seditious conspiracy, which is one step below treason.

“I didn’t enter the Capitol, but I was still found guilty by a D.C. jury of obstructing an official proceeding even though I didn’t even go inside,” he said. “And I was found guilty of seditious conspiracy, although they had zero evidence of an actual plan. They just used my speech. It will be the same thing with President Trump.”

He said federal prosecutors pressured members of the Oath Keepers to testify against him and four others in the militia who were convicted of seditious conspiracy and sentenced to prison terms of 36 to 54 months.]

Forum List

Back