Jack Smith and ‘ongoing investigations’ and ‘uncharged individuals’

But still admissible in court. Every time Trump does an interview, Jack Smith gets more evidence and another lawyer quits. :cool-45:
This kangaroo court? You bet. If Trump farts it'll become 'damning evidence.'

For Espionage Act violations? I think not. Trump isn’t playing checkers anymore; he’s in serious shit.
Espionage? LOL!!! A 100 year old law from the First World War. Now that is stretching it more than a bit doncha think? Or do you really think at all for yourself? Tell me, what 'secrets' has Trump given to anyone. Sorry you just found out Trump has been playing Chess all along.

Espionage? LOL!!! A 100 year old law from the First World War. Now that is stretching it more than a bit doncha think? Or do you really think at all for yourself? Tell me, what 'secrets' has Trump given to anyone. Sorry you just found out Trump has been playing Chess all along.
The age of the law is irrelevant. Espionage isn’t looked upon any more favorably now than it was then.

From what I'm seeing, holy crap, Smith is bringing a fucking never-before-seen arsenal, living up to his reputation.

84 witnesses on the Mar A Lago case alone, and two or three other grand juries (at least the fake elector scheme and the Insurrection) just about done and ready. And people are turning in both cases to save their ass.

Video, audio, physical evidence, sworn testimony from Trump's own people, the whole thing. Everything.

So I guess we'll see.

:popcorn:

Last edited:
The age of the law is irrelevant. Espionage isn’t looked upon any more favorably now than it was then.

Except when Obama and Hillary want to use govt. agencies to spy on opposition political candidates and parents who say stuff opposing faggot grooming in public schools. There, fixed it for you deviants.

Except when Obama and Hillary want to use govt. agencies to spy on opposition political candidates and parents who say stuff opposing faggot grooming in public schools. There, fixed it for you deviants.
That isn’t espionage under the act. It may be something else, but pales in comparison to what Trump and his minions did.

Sure, the old 'ongoing investigation' canard, where the corrupt prosecutors pretend they have additional evidence but 'can't say' because of 'ongoing investigation."
You're not a LEO, Leonard must be you first name with the pretense of law enforcement.

Trump is not and never was a spy. You believe bullshit. You still believe the Russia hoax?? :auiqs.jpg:
Your claim "Russia hoax" is propaganda. This is an example of willful ignorance or defense of a damn liar within the political minority seeking an untruth.
Sure, the old 'ongoing investigation' canard, where the corrupt prosecutors pretend they have additional evidence but 'can't say' because of 'ongoing investigation."
Willful Ignorance ^^^; hoping to feed the building of a conspiracy story.

"In a Truth Social rant, Mr Trump lashed out at Special Counsel Jack Smith on the morning of the former president’s arraignment at a Miami federal courthouse.
“This is the Thug, overturned consistently and unanimously in big cases, that Biden and his CORRUPT Injustice Department stuck on me. He’s a Radical Right Lunatic and Trump Hater, as are all his friends and family, who probably ‘planted’ information in the ‘boxes’ given to them."

It was a rant on a social media site, you idiot. Go change your diaper.
Q. It's a Witch Hunt, huh?

A. It's a wonder that your posts are a damn liar/willful ignorance or brainwashed.

"In a Truth Social rant, Mr Trump lashed out at Special Counsel Jack Smith on the morning of the former president’s arraignment at a Miami federal courthouse.
“This is the Thug, overturned consistently and unanimously in big cases, that Biden and his CORRUPT Injustice Department stuck on me. He’s a Radical Right Lunatic and Trump Hater, as are all his friends and family, who probably ‘planted’ information in the ‘boxes’ given to them."

It was a rant on a social media site, you idiot. Go change your diaper.
We all know Trump is telling the truth when he says the documents he took, that are his, were somehow planted by the DOJ

just my opinion but Jack Smith looks like a hard core coke head
dt jr blood face.jpg

Forum List

Back