Jack Smith and ‘ongoing investigations’ and ‘uncharged individuals’

That’s a poke at those who know something, but are unwilling to testify. Common tactic for prosecutors of every stripe.

But when it is a MAGA MAGGOT, the rules will always be different.

The American people no longer trust the DOJ's tactics when it comes to their proven lying about Trump.
He’ll have every opportunity to present his evidence. Think he’ll testify? If he does, I’d put his lawyers on suicide watch. :cool-45:

He’ll have every opportunity to present his evidence. Think he’ll testify? If he does, I’d put his lawyers on suicide watch. :cool-45:
I didn't know this trial was about evidence because the State has none.

I didn't know this trial was about evidence because the State has none.
That’s right, prosecutors would put their reputations on the line without evidence. They’re not Trump flunkies that’ll say anything to see what sticks and then get called before a legal ethics tribunal, like Eastman.
GET REAL!!!

That’s right, prosecutors would put their reputations on the line without evidence. They’re not Trump flunkies that’ll say anything to see what sticks and then get called before a legal ethics tribunal, like Eastman.
GET REAL!!!
They're not putting their reputations on the line, they're following orders.

NO. The documents are the property of Government of The United States of America. Especially when those documents are classified information.
The Presidential Records Act (PRA) of 1978, 44 U.S.C. ß2201-2209, governs the official records of Presidents and Vice Presidents that were created or received after January 20, 1981 (i.e., beginning with the Reagan Administration). The PRA changed the legal ownership of the official records of the President from private to public, and established a new statutory structure under which Presidents, and subsequently NARA, must manage the records of their Administrations. The PRA was amended in 2014, which established several new provisions.

Specifically, the PRA:

The American people no longer trust the DOJ's tactics when it comes to their proven lying about Trump.
It's okay. We all know Trump is telling the truth when he says the documents he took, that are his were somehow planted by the DOJ

Poor little TDSer got triggered. :itsok:
You poor little people who get all wet over a mere mention of the name of the President's on, Hunter.

You all even have creepy nude images of Hunter. Not sure how this enters into an argument over who is running for president, but...

It's okay. We all know Trump is telling the truth when he says the documents he took, that are his were somehow planted by the DOJ

"In a Truth Social rant, Mr Trump lashed out at Special Counsel Jack Smith on the morning of the former president’s arraignment at a Miami federal courthouse.
“This is the Thug, overturned consistently and unanimously in big cases, that Biden and his CORRUPT Injustice Department stuck on me. He’s a Radical Right Lunatic and Trump Hater, as are all his friends and family, who probably ‘planted’ information in the ‘boxes’ given to them."

It was a rant on a social media site, you idiot. Go change your diaper.

Forum List

Back