Jack Smith and ‘ongoing investigations’ and ‘uncharged individuals’

well, you keep posting irrelevant nonsense.
I posted quotes directly from the indictment, and a link, directly to the indictment in post #19, you call it "irrelevant non-sense?"

The indictment itself, is. . . "irrelevant nonsense?"

iu

I posted quotes directly from the indictment, and a link, directly to the indictment in post #19, you call it "irrelevant non-sense?"

The indictment itself, is. . . "irrelevant nonsense?"

iu
Nope. I did not reply to post 19 calling anything irrelevant nonsense.

and you want to discuss what is in the indictment and how what Trump claims publicly is irrelevant?

With the way Democrats are being allowed to cheat in elections it's already most likely here and will cause another civil war, sane people do not want a monarchy of democrats
Trump and his cult keep claiming that.
Sane people need proof.
Teabaggers, it seems, just need rumors on twitter and FB.

What does that have to do with possible crimes by Trump and his people?

For 7 years Democrats have manufactured 'crimes by Trump and his people'.

Hillary Hoax
Obama's failed coup
Pelosi's criminal Impeachments
Schiff altering transcripts
Nom-existent whistleblowers
Manufactured documents
And on and on...

If EVERY crime had been prosecuted in the last 7 years Hillary, Obama, Biden, Lynch Brennan, Comey, Wray, Pelosi, Schiff, Swalwell, and others would be in jail already...

Democrats have committed more crimes attempting to prove - MANUFACTURE - crimes against Trump in the last 7 years than Trump has possibly committed.

The fact thaat you will read this and disagree that any of these people have committed crimes is a testiment to your partisanship.

Soooooo?
Just as I figured, as usual you have none.

Twitter. It's what's happening / Twitter

View attachment 796909
Twitter
https://twitter.com › ...
From breaking news and entertainment to sports and politics, get the full story with all the live commentary.

Facebook - log in or sign up

View attachment 796910
Facebook
https://www.facebook.com
Create an account or log into Facebook. Connect with friends, family and other people you know. Share photos and videos, send messages and get updates.

itsok.gif

As I said, its too early for your ridiculous trolling. You are dismissed. Buh-bye.

An interesting motion was filed in the Indictment of Donald Trump:

What Smith's office is doing:
“The materials also include information pertaining to ongoing investigations, the disclosure of which could compromise those investigations and identify uncharged individuals,” Smith’s counselor Jay Bratt wrote in a three-page motion.

Former federal prosecutor Mitchell Epner spelled out the subtext in an interview with Law&Crime.

“This draft order clearly leaves open the possibility that additional people will be charged,” he said, adding that it also dangles the possibility of more charges against Trump and aide Walt Nauta, who’s charged with him.

Put on hold. Follow up later as this will be very interesting.
Did Smith's office make it transparent to the court that the main docs the Feds wanted that were outdated and declassified, but wanted it back from Trump possession only and not other holders of the same info, was the Iranian docs? Doc that possibly carry info that could connect the dots to Obama administration Kickbacks from Iran?
*Fact: Obama-Biden-Kerry released Iranian seized bank assets with pallets of cash instead of digitally bank credited back to rightful owners.
You don't do that unless you want untraceable funds that can go to corrupt Iranian officials and kickbacks to a corrupt U.S. administration that places cash into (as we found out) shell corps and other laundering and methods. Many times money gets sent back through political donations to dnc and candidates and rest into secret accts and off shore schemes. See my expose of the Persian rug gate- the method Obama used was being gifted an avg rug, waits till leaving office and his dog stained rug suddenly sells for hundreds of thousands over it's value. Trace the buyer of the rug and you have the launderer of the Iranian returned money deal kickback. Similar to tracing buyers of Hunters art to find out the laundering of pay to play & bribe money. This is how they hide the transactions.
So why do the Feds need the docs so bad that are legal for Trump to maintain?
Because these specific docs carry names of players that could lead back to a money or questioning trail.
If the Congress can subpoena these Iranian docs to see what the feds don't want them to see & find and figure out, thrn chances are the feds will reveal the there -there by refusing or claiming a need to retract from other gov't employees eyes. That refusal to cooperate will show I've nailed it.
😇

Last edited:

Forum List

Back