Jack Smith and ‘ongoing investigations’ and ‘uncharged individuals’

I know. I have seen you post on this site.

You believe everything corporate media tells you, and you believe everything the bureaucracy tells you to believe, absolutely.

And you would never, ever think that government would lie, unless, and until, the government, or the corporate controlled and government controlled media had said it had.

:rolleyes:

See above. The legal system and government, naturally have no agenda, and are infallible.

Idem.

True the state does over classify stuff. But we do know a bit of what is contained in the documents -- serious stuff. Read the indictment

I believe what the government has laid out in the indictment. I doubt the government lied there. If so, it would all be thrown out. I highly doubt your inane comments here will be a part of any defense.

NJ and the Insurrection, still in the oven. Smith isn't fucking around.

:popcorn:

Yes, Smith is a real Bulldog just like your hero Mueller. I still laugh at his testimony. Not a clue and you leftists couldn’t wait for his findings. Absolutely hilarious.

Yes, Smith is a real Bulldog just like your hero Mueller. I still laugh at his testimony. Not a clue and you leftists couldn’t wait for his findings. Absolutely hilarious.
Calling on Durham! Calling on Durham!

Time to feed your inner imbecile: "Durham finally has his smoking gun"

Quote from: LAUGHatLEFTISTS

"No! There’s a report! The interwebs said so! Plus there’s tweets!"

Forum List

Back