Jack Smith could face indictment

What Jack Smith has charged Trump with would put most of Congress in jail along with him if the law was applied evenly. The indictments border on farce. They'll be tossed on appeal. This was never about "justice"! This was about getting Donald Trump. The Democrats are using the might of the DOJ...which is controlled by Joe Biden and Merrick Garland...to go after Biden's biggest political rival. They are bringing multiple charges in multiple venues with only one real goal...costing Trump hundreds of millions of dollars in legal fees and tying him up in court so that he can't campaign. It's sleazy. It's unethical. It's the modern Democratic Party in action!

Donald Trump went around the country committing crimes. Trump isn’t being charged for half of the illegal shit that the rest of the world watched him pull off when he was in the White House.

Obstruction of justice, witness, tampering, threatening witnesses, soliciting bribes, and lying endlessly. Pay for play at his hotels and golf clubs, his “super secret Chinese bank account”. And that’s just for starters.

Having follow Donald Trump’s career since the late 1970s, I have watched this man play fast and loose with the law all of his adult life and get away with it.

I worked in the field of big money, construction in my later career, and it’s the most corrupt business in the world. Nothing big gets built with a bribery and corruption at every level. Even developers I would consider honest will hold their noses and pay the bribes.

Trump has been bribing politicians all of his life. In running for office he just cut out the middleman.

Archer testified that Joe was brought in dozens of times to close the deal or to put it in Archer's words "to sell the brand"! What do you think that meant? What do you think was being "sold"?
He said _Hunter_ was doing that. And while unethical, it's not illegal.

Do you even understand that Hunter Biden and Joe Biden are different people?

I do agree that I will never vote for Hunter Biden for president.

We have an issue with a two tier system of justice, Jack. What part of THAT don't you grasp?

Speaking of the two-tier system ... when Trump was weaponizing the government against Democrats, you were giddy with joy, as were all the Republicans. Every Republican supports the two-tier system where Republicans get to make up fake crimes about Democrats, but Republicans are considered to be above the law and immune to any prosecution.

Seriously, don't peddle your gaslighting lies to decent people. It doesn't work outside of your corrupt cult. Everyone else knows you're peddling nonsense that TheParty told you to parrot.

Now, how does TheParty tell you to respond to that? Run and get the new talking points. You know how upset your masters get when you embarrass them by trying to think independently.

Donald Trump went around the country committing crimes. Trump isn’t being charged for half of the illegal shit that the rest of the world watched him pull off when he was in the White House.

Obstruction of justice, witness, tampering, threatening witnesses, soliciting bribes, and lying endlessly. Pay for play at his hotels and golf clubs, his “super secret Chinese bank account”. And that’s just for starters.

Having follow Donald Trump’s career since the late 1970s, I have watched this man play fast and loose with the law all of his adult life and get away with it.

I worked in the field of big money, construction in my later career, and it’s the most corrupt business in the world. Nothing big gets built with a bribery and corruption at every level. Even developers I would consider honest will hold their noses and pay the bribes.

Trump has been bribing politicians all of his life. In running for office he just cut out the middleman.
Links?

Well, since Trump was a donating Democrat until recently, you seem to be admitting that dem politicians are inherently corrupt…

Trump cult losers, good luck with your "YOU CAN'T PROSECUTE DEARLEADER BECAUSE IT MAKES ME BUTTHURT!" defense. I'm sure Jack Smith is quaking in terror.

I suggest you all stock up on whatever it is you usually use to self-medicate. The coming months are not going to be kind to you. The important thing is that you don't harm yourselves or anyone else. And if that requires self-medication, then that's the lesser evil.

Trump cult losers, good luck with your "YOU CAN'T PROSECUTE DEARLEADER BECAUSE IT MAKES ME BUTTHURT!" defense. I'm sure Jack Smith is quaking in terror.

I suggest you all stock up on whatever it is you usually use to self-medicate. The coming months are not going to be kind to you. The important thing is that you don't harm yourselves or anyone else. And if that requires self-medication, then that's the lesser evil.
Well, I don’t know, Smith looked to be sweating heavily, and more than a little unhinged as he read his prepared statement….I don’t think he even belIves his bull shit…..

The biggest influence peddling scandal in American history is "boring"? Really, Slade? The real truth about Joe Biden and his family is slowly being revealed despite YEARS of attempted coverups in the DOJ and the Main Stream Media! The only thing that's REALLY predictable is that the further this is looked into...the worse it looks! The Biden family cashed in to the tune of millions and millions of dollars and they did so with some of America's biggest adversaries.
It also looks HORRIBLE given how much the DOJ knows, and is still protecting a corrupt U.S. President.

Your inability to give a substantive argument as to why a grand jury wouldn't indict Trump after Jack Smith's evidence is all I need to know.
It tells me that deep down, you know they got him. :)
Nah, I just enjoy watching you lose it when it doesn’t work out the way you just know it should….

Nah, I just enjoy watching you lose it when it doesn’t work out the way you just know it should….
It's working out just like I thought it would. Trump eventually answers for his misdeeds. Himself.
No one to use as a human shield anymore.

What’s boring and predictable ia that every time information comes out about the Biden Crime Family, the next day BIden’s DOJ lands another bogus indictment against his #1 opponent.

And as much as you want to make this about Hunter’s scandal, it is Joe‘s as well. No above-board VP would be on the phone with his son while his son is meeting with foreign business partners of the country in which the VP is charged with fighting corruption.
Step back and just listen to how lame that argument is. He took a phone call with his son?! Wow, go arrest him then

Whatever arrest is, THIS AIN'T IT, stupid.

https://www.nj.com/resizer/SYRzIOhFMbbT4aeqx3RR35Vb8S4=/1280x0/smart/cloudfront-us-east-1.images.arcpublishing.com/advancelocal/PMQEODPU3BBEBESALLVBME6N4Q.jpg

Meanwhile, back at the White House:

View attachment 811190
Yes, yes it is

They planned on declaring Trump won if he lost. Bannon admitted it.

Leon Panetta already had a paper ready to go to send "Fake Electors" for Biden in the event all that ballot printing failed.

So shut the fuck up, Bambi.

Forum List

Back