Jack Smith could face indictment

Except he did this to himself. What the rest of us sane people don't understand is, why won't you cut your losses and move on?
The guy is corrupt. He doesn't give a crap about you or the issues you care about. Yet you cling to him like some soft of life raft.
If he actually gave a crap about this country, he wouldn`t be showing our plans for a possible war with Iran. They love this man 1000X more than they love this country. It`s costing Stewart (I shot my eye out) Rhodes 18 years of his life. :abgg2q.jpg:

Not a coincidence… just spin. The right wing has a new breaking news bombshell about the “Hunter Biden Scandal” every other day. It’s boring and predictable
The biggest influence peddling scandal in American history is "boring"? Really, Slade? The real truth about Joe Biden and his family is slowly being revealed despite YEARS of attempted coverups in the DOJ and the Main Stream Media! The only thing that's REALLY predictable is that the further this is looked into...the worse it looks! The Biden family cashed in to the tune of millions and millions of dollars and they did so with some of America's biggest adversaries.

Oh, wow! You must have been on the phone call with my niece, because that’s exactly what happened.

I understand the psychology. I grew up surrounded by democrats, then went on to acquire a fair understanding of psychology.

Leftists are about as mentally rigid and predictable as a wind-up toy.

Robot GIF - Robot Jetsons - Discover & Share GIFs

Next time there is an opportunity and the subject emerges, simply counter with: "There is more to that, Honey, if you are ever willing to hear the other side of the story, we can talk about it." Then leave it up to her to approach YOU.

It might take years, but eventually she will.

Most people's brains eventually mature and grow up.

Forgive me if I put more stock in Alan Dershowitz than I do in JackOffNoLays. ;)
That’s just because he’s saying something you like, not because it makes any sense. The grand jury voted the indictment. Unless it can be proven he suborned perjury or provided false evidence, Jack Smith is immune to any legal repercussions, regardless of the outcome of the trial.

Trump doesn't even need to prove the election was stolen.

All he has to do is prove there's no way in hell the Defense can convey he knew it wasn't.

(Which is made eminently more complicated by the fact that there is a plethora of compelling evidence that it actually was....but I digress.)

The entire edifice of this case looks like a shoddy Ikea model put together by drunken Swedish sorority harlots.

That said - it's not supposed to be a sound legal argument.

Just a desperate play to take out Trump politically.

But even in that regard it's dysfunctional at best - and don't try to explain the fundamentals to the Leftist rubes around here.

They still think Putin is dictating the Republican Party from the Kremlin.

Hilariously sad.

What’s hilariously sad is your belief that Trump isn’t guilty or can’t be convicted.

All they should have to prove is that Trump should have reasonably known that he had no case in claiming the election was stolen. You can’t willfully ignore the truth.

You also have the fact that Trump went around telling people that if he lost the election, he was just gonna claim that he want it anyway and refuse to leave, which is what he did.

Last but not least, Trump had recounts in multiple states, more than 60 court cases, all of which he lost, and his own DOJ and Attorney General tracking down every report of fraud, telling him there was no significant election fraud. You cannot wilfully ignore the facts, and then claim “free speech”.

And when you’re lying to people to raise millions of dollars, that’s called “fraud”.

You have his phone call to Brad Raffensberger, and the invitation to the White House for the Michigan Secretary of State and others, where he pressured election officials from Michigan to decertify their election.

You have the entire fake electors scheme, and Trump pressuring Mike Pence, to refuse to certify Biden’s win.

I understand the psychology. I grew up surrounded by democrats, then went on to acquire a fair understanding of psychology.

Leftists are about as mentally rigid and predictable as a wind-up toy.

Robot GIF - Robot Jetsons - Discover & Share GIFs

Next time there is an opportunity and the subject emerges, simply counter with: "There is more to that, Honey, if you are ever willing to hear the other side of the story, we can talk about it." Then leave it up to her to approach YOU.

It might take years, but eventually she will.

Most people's brain eventually mature and grow up.

Why would anyone listen to crazy Lisa, the racist, Trump Cult member. The rest of her family probably runs when I see her coming.

And actions.

Again, read the indictment. It's written in language the layman can understand.
And if you do, you'll know that Trump is in some DEEP shit.
That’s what I’m asking, what actions specifically? List them….

As for that trash indictment, it reads like a screed on MSNBC…

Of course. And people like Trump have taken advantage of that for decades.
Finally, there is no one left to run interference for him. No one who will stand up and take the arrows for him.
He's finally facing the consequences of his actions. It would be the same for you and me...although we would not
be given such kid glove treatment.
You think Donald Trump has been given "kid glove treatment"? That might be the stupidest claim ever made on this board, Jack! Donald Trump was mocked by the left even before he declared that he was going to run for President. Then he had probably the sleaziest political dirty trick in modern political history perpetrated against him by Hillary Clinton, the DNC, high ranking members of the FBI and the Main Stream Media...the Steele "dossiers"! Not only did they use that to smear Trump...they used it to lie to a FISA Court so that they could spy on the Trump campaign.

"Kid glove" treatment is when the FBI has a lap top containing all kinds of damning evidence of influence peddling and they do nothing with that for years! "Kid glove" treatment is when you have a President who OBVIOUSLY lies when he says that he never spoke to his son or his brother about their business deals...but the Main Stream Media looks the other way and doesn't call him on those lies! THAT is "kid glove" treatment!

And actions.

Again, read the indictment. It's written in language the layman can understand.
And if you do, you'll know that Trump is in some DEEP shit.
What Jack Smith has charged Trump with would put most of Congress in jail along with him if the law was applied evenly. The indictments border on farce. They'll be tossed on appeal. This was never about "justice"! This was about getting Donald Trump. The Democrats are using the might of the DOJ...which is controlled by Joe Biden and Merrick Garland...to go after Biden's biggest political rival. They are bringing multiple charges in multiple venues with only one real goal...costing Trump hundreds of millions of dollars in legal fees and tying him up in court so that he can't campaign. It's sleazy. It's unethical. It's the modern Democratic Party in action!

The man that sat on OJ's team and is a Fox News shill? Sorry, Al lost his credibility a long time ago.
Oh yeah..and Trump isn't gonna win. :)
It isn't about credibility, it's about the law.
While this seems plausible I personally find it to be a stretch. A LONG stretch. Disbarred? Maybe. Indicted? I can't see it. And even being disbarred seems like a stretch to me considering how broken our judicial system, imo, is.

Why would anyone listen to crazy Lisa, the racist, Trump Cult member. The rest of her family probably runs when I see her coming.
This poster talks about mental rigidity and they may have a point.

You'll see a lot of mental flexibility on the part of MAGA. They're flexible as hell at disregarding reality and applying double standards.

If you mean for Trump, then the answer is yes. He's gonna stand trial for one of these set of indictments before the election.
It'll be fun.

He still isn't going to win in 2024, but it'll be fun to watch the flame out.

Lotta karma going around so I wouldn't be so sure.

Because you realize you can't bring someone to trial for Butthurt, right?

Forum List

Back