Jack Smith could face indictment

I don't have the time to list a hundred people but it involves the Russian Collusion hoax, dems refusing to certify the 2016 election, all of the democrats who claimed the 2016 election was not legitimate, all of those in the Jan 6th investigation, and all of the other investigations and abuses of power to indict.
Statement: "I don't have the time to list a hundred people"
Response: Only a clown makes a comment and won't make a statement. You're just a far-right wing kook.

Why you might ask?

I will search most of your posts if you want me to make this claim and post them!

BTW: Those who attempt to make the claim on the 2016 election not being legitimate are absurd, and that too can be put forward as easy as every court with Judges who were nominated by trump and Obama.

Statement: "I don't have the time to list a hundred people"
Response: Only a clown makes a comment and won't make a statement. You're just a far-right wing kook.

Why you might ask?

I will search most of your posts if you want me to make this claim and post them!

BTW: Those who attempt to make the claim on the 2016 election not being legitimate are absurd, and that too can be put forward as easy as every court with Judges who were nominated by trump and Obama.
A lot of people have abused their power to get Trump.

Ok, I’m waiting for one honest liberal in here to admit that Biden is compromised….Are you that one? Considering your history here, I’d say, not….On to your next meaningless post/deflection….
But, but, but you don't post any subsidence! Try to post an expository essay with clear and concise evidence.

So you’ve already decided he committed the crimes? You just admitted he hasn’t be found guilty!

Indictments by a weaponized DOJ to take down the Democrat‘s key opponent is meaningless.
Have you decided whether Joe has committed crimes or not?

Those of us who paid attention in Physics (and many of us who didn't), are well aware that every action has an equal and opposite reaction.

The Democrats, in their desperate fury to throw the kitchen sink at Trump, are not only putting him in the driver's seat for 2024; they are putting themselves in serious legal jeopardy.

The possibility of this is very real.

It's funny because you believe it.

Those of us who paid attention in Physics (and many of us who didn't), are well aware that every action has an equal and opposite reaction.

The Democrats, in their desperate fury to throw the kitchen sink at Trump, are not only putting him in the driver's seat for 2024; they are putting themselves in serious legal jeopardy.

The possibility of this is very real.

Trump will never win his trial in DC.

But he will definitely appeal it - and the case is almost just as flimsy as the rest. He will win on appeal.

Potentially right around the time he moves back into the White House.

What a confluence of striking events that is.

How sweet it's going to be next year, when the idiot Leftists crowing on this board about what seems to be an imminent victory - self-immolate into the perpetual abyss of total loss.

Also, Hillary could go to prison, diamonds might rain from the sky, and maybe unicorns will replace stock cars in NASCAR.

Could happen!

Trump doesn't even need to prove the election was stolen.

All he has to do is prove there's no way in hell the Defense can convey he knew it wasn't.

(Which is made eminently more complicated by the fact that there is a plethora of compelling evidence that it actually was....but I digress.)

The entire edifice of this case looks like a shoddy Ikea model put together by drunken Swedish sorority harlots.

That said - it's not supposed to be a sound legal argument.

Just a desperate play to take out Trump politically.

But even in that regard it's dysfunctional at best - and don't try to explain the fundamentals to the Leftist rubes around here.

They still think Putin is dictating the Republican Party from the Kremlin.

Hilariously sad.
Trial(s) will tell. Donald Trump is clearly corrupt!

What you've posted is a defense, one which trump's lawyers are doing all out of the way in the media and you echoed and believed.

The logical play in this case is clear, and they are the words trump stated on January 6, 2021, and before testimony from the witnesses before, and
those who were in the White House during the riot; those Law Enforcement officers and members of the Congress; the Vice President and Speaker of the House, and the hundreds of thousands of Americans watching the insurrection at the Capitol Building!

January 6, 2021, a day of infamy. Planned by The President to destroy the Constitution of the United States is clear and concise.

Last edited:
It's funny because you believe it.

It's just a touch less far-fetched than the President being a Russian agent.

But then, you must have me confused with someone who gives a shit about what any of you brain dead media casualty NPCs think about basically anything.

As you were.

The greatest irony is that if I had told you just 6 years ago Trump would be President, you'd have laughed me out of the room.

Much of the so-called Left's reaction to Trump is a coping mechanism, dealing with trauma.

They just....can't....believe....it.

So if they attack him hard enough, they can wish the nightmare away.

Well it doesn't work that way.

But it does demonstrate that the World is actually a fascinating place replete with "unlikely events".

And being a boring stooge who gets their "News" from the MSM and explores no further - just stays stuck on Beginner mode - won't change that.

One of the only good things about COVID was it woke me the fuck up.

So much of what you bots on here believe is "obvious conventional reality" is twisted propaganda, and so much of what you call "conspiracy" or "disinformation" is the hard truth.

If you're lucky, you may exit the Matrix before your death bed.

Last edited:

But then, you must have me confused with someone who gives a shit about what any of you brain dead media casualty NPCs think about basically anything.

As you were.
Trump is more of a useful idiot than an agent when it comes to Russia

He was shown his conspirator kooky lawyers were wrong and he knew they were wrong, and he knew they were lying, but he CHOSE to go along with the Steal anyway.

You have a real loser, liar n chief as your faux messiah....time to get right with yourselves and God.

Truth matters! Honesty matters.
You can’t prove what Trump was thinking and your prior post where you said that he told someone he lost proves nothing because he lost unfairly which is what he has been saying. Your personal opinion of his lawyers is meaningless. I’ve already told you this.

Last edited:
You can’t prove what Trump was thinking and your prior post where you said that he told someone he lost proves nothing because he lost unfairly which is what he has been saying. Your personal opinion of his lawyers is meaningless. I’ve already told you this.
I think he lost unfairly, too. I guess that the DOJ might want to send me to prison as well for “wrongthink.”

I doubt it. But keep dreaming. Trump has to win first. I'd say, there is about a 0.0% chance of that happening. :)
Actually he doesn't have to win.
Smith doctored Trumps words in order to make an indictment, by his own admission.
If the case is not thrown out by this leftist judge because of that, then appellate will 1000% throw it out.
I am simply amazed that people just want to look past what Smith did.

Forum List

Back