Jack Smith could face indictment

Actually he doesn't have to win.
Smith doctored Trumps words in order to make an indictment, by his own admission.
If the case is not thrown out by this leftist judge because of that, then appellate will 1000% throw it out.
I am simply amazed that people just want to look past what Smith did.

Ding ding ding.

this lame twat minutes ago whined about people using the disagree button.

but here he is, repeatedly avoiding supporting his queefery, by hitting the funny button

what a coward. i am shocked

but here he is, repeatedly avoiding supporting his queefery, by hitting the funny button

Um.

Who are you even talking to?

download.jpg

You mean you DON'T want to waste you time getting into a flame war with an illiterate whose entire lexicon consists of "Trumptard" and "queefery"?

I'm sure if you explained it to him reasonably, he'd completely be open minded about it. ;)
yeah. it's silly of me to expect you twats to provide support for statements like this:

"Smith doctored Trumps words in order to make an indictment, by his own admission."

yeah. it's silly of me to expect you twats to provide support for statements like this:

"Smith doctored Trumps words in order to make an indictment, by his own admission."

There's literally an entire thread on it right now.

Go play.

Smith doctored Trumps words in order to make an indictment, by his own admission.
If the case is not thrown out by this leftist judge because of that, then appellate will 1000% throw it out.
Wait? Smith actually ADMITTED he doctored Trump’s words? That is the prosecutor tampering with evidence to make the defendant look guilty, and the case should be discharged with prejudice.

Ok before leftists go ape shit. I would love to see a link on this

Forum List

Back