Jack Smith could face indictment

No! Because President Biden is and supports:
  • "...of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth.”
The people who support Donald Trump, and the people in the Congress elected and supporting him in the current iteration of the Republican Party are for themselves.

The same can be said of the members of the Supreme Court, that being the three members nominated by Trump:
  • Amy Coney Barrett,
  • Neil M. Gorsuch,
  • Brett M. Kavanaugh,
and Thomas and Alito, first by the first Bush, and the second one.
Oh my god. Shut the fuck up. Nobody believes "Biden is for the people". He sold us out and traded a billion of our tax dollars (and other favors for China) so him and his family could get pennies on the dollar.

Your party is going to pay a steep price for electing and defending the most corrupt politician in US history.

No! Because President Biden is and supports:
  • "...of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth.”
The people who support Donald Trump, and the people in the Congress elected and supporting him in the current iteration of the Republican Party are for themselves.

The same can be said of the members of the Supreme Court, that being the three members nominated by Trump:
  • Amy Coney Barrett,
  • Neil M. Gorsuch,
  • Brett M. Kavanaugh,
and Thomas and Alito, first by the first Bush, and the second one.
You're very delusional

Oh my god. Shut the fuck up. Nobody believes "Biden is for the people". He sold us out and traded billions of our tax dollars so him and his family could get pennies on the dollar.

Your party is going to pay a steep price for electing and defending the most corrupt politician in US history.
Biden is for people who can line his pockets with cash. Devon Archer

You're free to seek an indictment against John F. Kennedy.
And an indictment against the AG who should have prosecuted the fraud,
Robert F. Kennedy.
And anyone else involved in the fake elector plot.

But hurry up. There's a 5 year statute of limitations.

You mean you DON'T want to waste you time getting into a flame war with an illiterate whose entire lexicon consists of "Trumptard" and "queefery"?

I'm sure if you explained it to him reasonably, he'd completely be open minded about it. ;)
Ask Vice President Pence.

LOL

Did ya not read your own link? Or did you not understand it?

Why Hawaii 1960 isn’t the same as Trump 2020

Kennedy prevailed by an eyelash when the recount concluded on Dec. 28, 1960. A newly sworn-in governor certified the Kennedy victory and transmitted a new slate of Electoral College certificates — signed by the same three Democrats who falsely claimed to have won two weeks earlier.

Savvy, PussyBitch? The Democratic electors were certified by the governor because Kennedy won the state. No fake electors were sent to Congress.

Compared to Trump's fake electors, who were NOT certified by their state which Trump lost.

Better luck next time.

Oh my god. Shut the fuck up. Nobody believes "Biden is for the people". He sold us out and traded a billion of our tax dollars (and other favors for China) so him and his family could get pennies on the dollar.

You're really foolish. How do you know what President Biden believes? I see in him deeds, not words. Like you.

Last edited:
LOL

Did ya not read your own link? Or did you not understand it?

Why Hawaii 1960 isn’t the same as Trump 2020

Kennedy prevailed by an eyelash when the recount concluded on Dec. 28, 1960. A newly sworn-in governor certified the Kennedy victory and transmitted a new slate of Electoral College certificates — signed by the same three Democrats who falsely claimed to have won two weeks earlier.

Savvy, PussyBitch? The Democratic electors were certified by the governor because Kennedy won the state. No fake electors were sent to Congress.

Compared to Trump's fake electors, who were NOT certified by their state which Trump lost.

Better luck next time.
“We put in the contingent language quite bluntly because I and several others in the room who were lawyers insisted upon it,” said Gerow, who is currently running for governor. “We inserted that language specifically to avoid some of the charges that are coming from the left.”

Forum List

Back