Jack Smith could face indictment

McCarthy is smart enough to understand that the Democrats in the Senate will never vote to impeach Joe Biden. He's also smart enough to understand what a pickle that puts Democrats in if evidence keeps mounting that the Biden family has been taking in millions of dollars in influence peddling money but they refuse to impeach him anyways. That's what the GOP wants to run on in 2024. Biden corruption and Democrats who don't care!

Oh? So now you're saying Biden will never be impeached because Democrats won't vote to convict?

Keep projecting and show just how much of a cultist you are. The supreme court has already over turned jack smith conviction of of gov. McDowell because he charged him wrong by twisting the law into something it wasn't

LOLOL

Cracks me up how you call others ignorant when you can't even get that governor's name right, even after being shown. Dumbfuck, it's McDonnell, not McDowell.

:lmao:

Your colossal ability to continue to ignore the obvious is truly astounding, Simp.

The Cult is gonna Cult.

So post some proof of Biden's complicity. All I've seen is Biden's family, but not Biden, have about 20 LLC's, made millions, had a bunch of SAR's reported. And I saw where Hunter called his dad a bunch of times during business meetings, but didn't discuss business, so Hunter could sell the illusion of access to whomever was in the room with him. And I saw there's a FD-1023, with claims that Biden took a $5 bribe and there are audio recordings of it, but that remains unverified.

So, what else ya got...?

LOLOL

Cracks me up how you call others ignorant when you can't even get that governor's name right, even after being shown. Dumbfuck, it's McDonnell, not McDowell.

:lmao:
Hey pussy bitch so I misspelled his name. So you already know smith has had his ass spanked by the supreme court. Get use to it once again.

So post some proof of Biden's complicity. All I've seen is Biden's family, but not Biden, have about 20 LLC's, made millions, had a bunch of SAR's reported. And I saw where Hunter called his dad a bunch of times during business meetings, but didn't discuss business, so Hunter could sell the illusion of access to whomever was in the room with him. And I saw there's a FD-1023, with claims that Biden took a $5 bribe and there are audio recordings of it, but that remains unverified.

So, what else ya got...?
150 SAR's is a lot
Jo has even bragged about his quid pro quo

Oh boy you’re defending the claim that a ham sandwich can be indicted. I guess i shouldn’t be surprised.
Sol Wachtler, the former chief judge of New York state, coined the term in a January 1985 interview with the New York Daily News’ Marcia Kramer and Frank Lombardi. The relevant bit:

In a bid to make prosecutors more accountable for their actions, Chief Judge Sol Wachtler has proposed that the state scrap the grand jury system of bringing criminal indictments.

Wachtler, who became the state’s top judge earlier this month, said district attorneys now have so much influence on grand juries that “by and large” they could get them to “indict a ham sandwich.”

Wachtler got to observe the sandwich-making process from both sides of the lunch counter. In 1993, he was indicted for extortion and other crimes.

Wachtler’s debacle began as an affair with prominent Republican fund-raiser Joy Silverman. After the relationship ended, he embarked on a series of threatening letters and phone calls to Silverman—including a sexually explicit note addressed to her 14-year-old daughter, complete with an enclosed condom—from various locales around the country.

Wachtler, who pleaded guilty to making threats to kidnap Silverman’s daughter, was sentenced to 15 months in federal prison.

So, what else ya got...?
Aren‘t you doing here what you’re always claiming Trump supporters of doing?

Aren‘t you doing here what you’re always claiming Trump supporters of doing?

What I'm doing is challenging you idiots to prove your bullshit. Unsurprisingly, y'all can't.

I'm told there are some 20 LLC's. Show how many of them have Biden's name on them...

I'm told there were some 170 SAR's filed. Show how many were triggered on transactions by Biden...

I'm told Biden took a $5m bribe and there are 17 recordings to prove it. Two with him. Show some verified evidence this is real. Pony up some of those recordings so the forum can hear them...

I'm told Biden was involved in Hunter's businesses. Show some proof they discussed any business when Hunter called him during his own business deals...

I'm told Biden was sitting with Hunter when Hunter was applying pressure to a Chinese CEO. Show proof Biden was really with Hunter...

I'm told the "Biden Family" received as much as $100 million dollars illegally. Show Biden got even a dime of that, if that's even true to begin with...

If there's anything really there, this should be painfully easy to prove. So why can't any of you actually do that?

So, what else ya got...?
So your excuse is that Biden is the only honest broker in his WHOLE FAMILY!!!????

lmao

OK; JAIL THEM ALL FIRST!!! Then go for the Big Guy when the family flips!!!

Greg

You might be right. You set an excellent example, far exceeding that of your more apathetic compatriots. Your unwavering dedication and fervor, not to mention the relentless defense of your messiah, puts the rest of us to shame. I humbly stand corrected.

Now, project away.

So your excuse is that Biden is the only honest broker in his WHOLE FAMILY!!!????

lmao

OK; JAIL THEM ALL FIRST!!! Then go for the Big Guy when the family flips!!!

Greg
You lot have been chewing at this for how long now, trying to find something? Any indictments?

Forum List

Back