Jack Smith could face indictment

So post some proof of Biden's complicity. All I've seen is Biden's family, but not Biden, have about 20 LLC's, made millions, had a bunch of SAR's reported. And I saw where Hunter called his dad a bunch of times during business meetings, but didn't discuss business, so Hunter could sell the illusion of access to whomever was in the room with him. And I saw there's a FD-1023, with claims that Biden took a $5 bribe and there are audio recordings of it, but that remains unverified.

So, what else ya got...?
You just confirmed my post, Simp.

What I'm doing is challenging you idiots to prove your bullshit. Unsurprisingly, y'all can't.

I'm told there are some 20 LLC's. Show how many of them have Biden's name on them...

I'm told there were some 170 SAR's filed. Show how many were triggered on transactions by Biden...

I'm told Biden took a $5m bribe and there are 17 recordings to prove it. Two with him. Show some verified evidence this is real. Pony up some of those recordings so the forum can hear them...

I'm told Biden was involved in Hunter's businesses. Show some proof they discussed any business when Hunter called him during his own business deals...

I'm told Biden was sitting with Hunter when Hunter was applying pressure to a Chinese CEO. Show proof Biden was really with Hunter...

I'm told the "Biden Family" received as much as $100 million dollars illegally. Show Biden got even a dime of that, if that's even true to begin with...

If there's anything really there, this should be painfully easy to prove. So why can't any of you actually do that?
Well retard we know Joe has lied from day one. And how does someone have several million plus dollar homes on a senators pay?

You might be right. You set an excellent example, far exceeding that of your more apathetic compatriots. Your unwavering dedication and fervor, not to mention the relentless defense of your messiah, puts the rest of us to shame. I humbly stand corrected.

Now, project away.
Irony.

You Bidenista Cultists aren’t hard to spot.
Ya know…besides being better at memes, you rightists excel at projection, it’s unbelievable. Do you enroll in some special webinar or something…or is it a mental defect that goes along with conservative thought patterns?

You were butthurt at how the left distespected zTrump and his followers…calling them (quite accurately) a cult, so now you are projecting your defects onto Biden without stopping to thin….

Biden isn’t popular, even among the Dems he is often seen as med. His record is a mixed from awful (Afghanistan), bumbling (immigration, though granted every prez has struggled there) to good. As you often point out….he can’t fill a stadium.
Face the facts, for some of you, Trump is your savior who feeds your grievances, perceived grievances, authoritarian leanings, claims of unfair treatment and rage….like any good cult leader. Your defense of all things Trump….like such blatant acts, affecting national security, like the handling of classified documents, are defended.

THIS…is a cult.

You demented avenger zombies have been going after Trump for seven YEARS!!!!
Of course there are no indictments for Biden from HIS corrupt DOJ. but you know THAT.

:rolleyes:

And so far, racked up 78 charges, with more likely coming. Not too shabby.

Oh, and the reason Biden hasn't been indicted isn't because the DoJ is corrupt. It's because the DoJ has a long standing policy of not indicting sitting presidents. That you don't already know that reveals the depths of your ignorance.

And so far, racked up 78 charges, with more likely coming. Not too shabby.

Oh, and the reason Biden hasn't been indicted isn't because the DoJ is corrupt. It's because the DoJ has a long standing policy of not indicting sitting presidents. That you don't already know that reveals the depths of your ignorance.
The question was asked, how come no indictments for Biden?
Let coyote know that was a stupid question.
As far as the Stalinist indictments for Trump......they are helping the American PEOPLE see how ROTTEN to the core the Stalinist Democrats really are. :113:

The question was asked, how come no indictments for Biden?
Let coyote know that was a stupid question.
As far as the Stalinist indictments for Trump......they are helping the American PEOPLE see how ROTTEN to the core the Stalinist Democrats really are. :113:

The question wasn't stupid. The answer was.

LOL

Yet more lack of proof. You idiot cons crack me up.
Comer Statement on Devon Archer’s Testimony - United States House Committee on Oversight and Accountability
Devon Archer’s testimony today confirms Joe Biden lied to the American people when he said he had no knowledge about his son’s business dealings and was not involved. Joe Biden was ‘the brand’ that his son sold around the world to enrich the Biden family. When Joe Biden was Vice President of the United States, he joined Hunter Biden’s dinners with his foreign business associates in person or by speakerphone over 20 times. When Burisma’s owner was facing pressure from the Ukrainian prosecutor investigating the company for corruption, Archer testified that Burisma executives asked Hunter to ‘call D.C.’ after a Burisma board meeting in Dubai.

Ya know…besides being better at memes, you rightists excel at projection, it’s unbelievable. Do you enroll in some special webinar or something…or is it a mental defect that goes along with conservative thought patterns?

You were butthurt at how the left distespected zTrump and his followers…calling them (quite accurately) a cult, so now you are projecting your defects onto Biden without stopping to thin….

Biden isn’t popular, even among the Dems he is often seen as med. His record is a mixed from awful (Afghanistan), bumbling (immigration, though granted every prez has struggled there) to good. As you often point out….he can’t fill a stadium.
Face the facts, for some of you, Trump is your savior who feeds your grievances, perceived grievances, authoritarian leanings, claims of unfair treatment and rage….like any good cult leader. Your defense of all things Trump….like such blatant acts, affecting national security, like the handling of classified documents, are defended.

THIS…is a cult.
Since Joe was the brand logic would be he's also The Cult

Those of us who paid attention in Physics (and many of us who didn't), are well aware that every action has an equal and opposite reaction.

The Democrats, in their desperate fury to throw the kitchen sink at Trump, are not only putting him in the driver's seat for 2024; they are putting themselves in serious legal jeopardy.

The possibility of this is very real.

Trump will never win his trial in DC.

But he will definitely appeal it - and the case is almost just as flimsy as the rest. He will win on appeal.

Potentially right around the time he moves back into the White House.

What a confluence of striking events that is.

How sweet it's going to be next year, when the idiot Leftists crowing on this board about what seems to be an imminent victory - self-immolate into the perpetual abyss of total loss.
The main point is universally understood and performed with
regularity.That being the right to have a fair trial w/o undue
prejudice.It's not even argumentative.
Washington D.C. does not afford even for 2 seconds a jury of
ones peers.In fact,just the opposite.A Hallmark of our System of
fair trials is having *evenness in and with the scales of Justice.
As Lady Liberty has represented for many years.
No way in Hell or High water can a D.C. Jury who vote
on average 95% Democrat afford a fair Trial for former
President Trump.
It's now insane to tink it can be.
A Change of Venue is a Must.

* Even a worm will turn

Last edited:
Since Joe was the brand logic would be he's also The Cult
A cult of Joe.Does not ring.Right off the bat a bad dial tone
is heard.Maybe a huge Noon siren as if from a very large
industrial plant.I have noticed { how can one NoT } that
Pops Biden makes faces all day long.I mean,talk about
how a Mom in the Disney 60's would have to deal with a child
out and about making faces all day into the night.

Forum List

Back